Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Lol I never introduced myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

Lol I never introduced myself Vide
PostSubject: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 7:36 am

Well, hi guys, I never introduced myself, sorry about that Razz.

My name is Melissa, I'm 14 years young and I live in the Netherlands (Europe). I love to make sims, dress them and make a home for them. I also love to chat here on cstyles with you guys. I think this is a perfect forum, everyone is welcomed with open arms. I don't now for how long I'm already here but I really like it and I made some awesome new friends Smile.

My other hobby is : Hanball, but it's summer now so I don't have to sport. In my free time, I hang out with my friends. Family is really important for me, I love to be around them.
I have a mom and a dad (obviously), a little sister and 2 dogs. Then I have my grandma and granddad, from my mother's side. My mother has a brother and sister, and her sister has two chils, my cousins. I really like my cousins, I hang out with them a lot, my cousin (niece) is 2 years old so she's really cute, and my cousin (nephew) is 9 years old. I don't have contact with my father's side.. my granddad passed away when I was 4 and my grandma passed away when I was 10.. Sad . Anyway, I hope you guys know me a little bit better and I hope that you guys keep loving me ;). Lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Lol I never introduced myself Topposter
Featured Artist : Lol I never introduced myself Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Lol I never introduced myself Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:08 pm

Thanks for the introduction Melissa !! hiho It's good to know a little more about you !! Big smile ;) It's great to have you here on Cstyles, you have really been a wonderful addition as a member ! dancing Keep the good stuff coming ! Smile
Dank je en veel plezier hier als Cstyles lid !! Big smile ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 8:45 pm

Lol!! Better late than never right?! ;) So glad you introduced yourself and as Eva said, it's nice getting to know more about you. I can tell you truly embrace your family and I think that is wonderful. So many people don't value family like they should so it's very refreshing when you do come across it! hiho
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 11:51 pm

Welcome on Cstyles ;) happy to read you !!!! Hugs x x x
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 1:43 am

I'm happy you finally introduced yourself. It took me a while to introduce myself too Razz I agree with Cece, it's also good to appreciation & put a high value on your family.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 8:17 am

Hi and welcome to cstyles :D. I'm from the netherlands too. Have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Lol I never introduced myself Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 7:51 am

WELCOME!! LOL. cheers cheers Bop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol I never introduced myself   Lol I never introduced myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol I never introduced myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com