Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

some sim makeover pics and gameshots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : some sim makeover pics and gameshots Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

some sim makeover pics and gameshots Vide
PostSubject: some sim makeover pics and gameshots   some sim makeover pics and gameshots I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 5:04 pm

i usally play the luckypalm world lately. here some pics of darren dreamer , i remade him over with lot of sliders help and a ea hair. I use a default skintone by Valuka. oh and i did a makeover on the genie that darren has in the game, he still very blue and i did alot of tweaking on his face, made him more built. still not enough though.
was am amazed to see a deer every now and then jumping around in Lucky palms.that seems so odd. figure it be foxes or wolves there.

let see . Darren hates the outdoor,just hates going outside makes them ewwwww faces everytime he does. he a celebritiy famous for being a painter i think, he sure loves pretty things. his home has lot of painting and he big on huge windows.he got turned into a vampire oops , i later cured back to normal eh.
some sim makeover pics and gameshots DarrendreamerLP
some sim makeover pics and gameshots Chefronon
some sim makeover pics and gameshots Chefronon2
some sim makeover pics and gameshots Deer
some sim makeover pics and gameshots Geniemadeover
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: some sim makeover pics and gameshots   some sim makeover pics and gameshots I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 5:24 pm

I always love to see EA/townie sims made over! You did a great job. Smile Lucky Palms seems so fun, I have to try it out one of these days.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : some sim makeover pics and gameshots Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: some sim makeover pics and gameshots   some sim makeover pics and gameshots I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 6:13 pm

luckypalms seem to have interesting bio for the sims already in there. and it got nice rabbithole. there are new things in there like furniture i think. i get a 1960s vibe from luckypalm world for some reason , maybe it due to the 2 eating place ,it seem very retro and futuristic at the same time.it do different to me from lunar world. both have sands aspect but seem so diff to me.i love it so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some sim makeover pics and gameshots   some sim makeover pics and gameshots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some sim makeover pics and gameshots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com