Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Topposter
Featured Artist : Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Vide
PostSubject: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 3:36 pm

Well this is my first ever upload to Cstyles as a featured artist! WOOOO! :It__s_Outta_Here:*n happy *NEW* dancing hand dance Well this month I have something that I feel the community is lacking so I decided it was a good option for an exclusive for Cstyles. I like fantasy and sci-fi so in the spirit of supernatural I have these four (technically five), fantasy face tattoo markings for your simmies! Please do not re-upload anywhere else! You may include them in your sim files but please give credit!! Also: THESE ARE NOT ACCESSORY TATTOOS, THEY REQUIRE THE AMBITIONS EXPANSION PACK TO WORK!
Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Facetattoopics

Forehead Marking 1:
Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Foreheadmarking1

Forehead Marking 2:
Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Foreheadmarking2

Forehead Circle Marking:
Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Foreheadcirclemarking

EyeMarking (I also created a mirrored version so they can be under both eyes at once):
Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Eyemarking

☺☺☺d0WnLoAD☺☺☺

To get these tattoos on your sims face you will need CmarNYC's Tattoo Locations Mod. If there are any problem or if you have question please let me know! I will take tattoo requests!! If you have a request or problem email me at KosmoKhaos@gmail.com or PM me here. I would need the design to be on a solid color background and as non-blurry as possible.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 3:39 pm

I LOVE THEM! Great job kosmo :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Topposter
Featured Artist : Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:12 pm

SOOOO cool Kosmo !! Love067 Love067 Love067
Love these markings and the idea is brilliant ! Awesome !! dancing happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 5:17 pm

Big smile Yay Thank you Eva and Para! hiho
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 6:25 pm

I love the idea ! These look great !
& Yess, the community is lacking fantasy CC. I know a gazillion people are going to love you these ! hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 11:12 pm

Thank you Vanity Big smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 12:34 pm

Kosmo! First of all, your preview pictures for this marvelous set are so beautiful and artistic! Amazing models and amazing composition. Soperfect. These are fantastic. I love that they can be applied as tattoos and are not just accessories.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 2:49 pm

Ameenah wrote:
Kosmo! First of all, your preview pictures for this marvelous set are so beautiful and artistic! Amazing models and amazing composition. Soperfect. These are fantastic. I love that they can be applied as tattoos and are not just accessories.
blushing Thank you Ameenah! I definitely hate it when you have to take off a different set of makeup just to apply something else you like. Why doesn't EA make makeup layerable again?? T__T
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:55 pm

Thank you Kosmo Love067
It will be perfect with supernatural *-*
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 5:55 pm

Love067 Love067 Love067 BRAVO Kosmo i just see them and woh i will most use them with supernatural i am so sorry for the simmers who do not like supernatural sims cause i will upload a lot on Cstyles and these will be part of them and i will absolutely link to you ! Just an awesome creator that you are !!! Thankyou so very much for sharing thump
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 6:35 pm

Yay! Thank you Sellasu! hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 7:22 pm

Gawgus!!! What an awesome first feature!!! I agree with Ameenah...these are totally fab and will blend well with Supernatural! Awesome detail and I love that they are in the 'tattoo' category and not in accessory. Big smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 8:22 pm

Thank you Cece! And you too Juliana! I didn't see your comment until just now! ❤
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 5:27 am

Very Beautiful. I'll have to think of something to use them on. Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 3:03 pm

Thank you sleepy! ;)
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 7:26 pm

wow! totally amazing! Love your sims also! Thank you! Happy 02 thump thump dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 7:29 pm

hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos   Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings By KosmoKhaos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: KosmoKhaos-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com