Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

(SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:02 pm

Hi!
Well, currently, I have no CC in my game, but Materializing materials tooks FOREVER. It´s not even funny. I can´t even make a wall green Sad.... Is there a way to solve this? I've never had this problem before, but now I do.
I hope somebody know the solution Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:05 pm

Lol I don't understand what you mean. Things aren't showing up? Or your CAS tool isn't working?
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:12 pm

Well, if I am in game, and I want to make a chair green instead of pink, I need to recolor them or something, and when I want to do that, there comes a screen thingy and that says: Materializing Materials
and it takes forever to do that.. Sad... I hope you understand me.
I mean Create A Style but then for objects
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:17 pm

Ooh you mean that it gets stuck processing when your in CAS (create a style)?? That is usually a pattern problem. You need to remove your custom patterns (from your launcher and mods folder) and then try deleting your caches.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:18 pm

No I mean this:
(SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever 941803_orig
That right thingy doesn't show up, and instead of that thing show up a screen shows up with:
Materializing Materials
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:22 pm

I know, that's the same thing. Either your game needs to respawn the patterns on the object and it just takes awhile or you have a custom pattern that is causing it.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 5:19 pm

i had that problem and lot of other did too. for me and other it was a case of having a pattern package files in the mod package folder. it was never meant to be a package file , it has to be installed. sometime the material is loading for awhile in that thing on the right side thing you have in the material. i just click on a different category or different material and see if that shake things up better. then try again. and if one really has no cc in the game that mean your dcc cache are not full of custom stuff ? the stuff we install goes them things.did you say have a total virgin installed game now mmmm. we are trying to figure out this .
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 5:20 pm

it like when i want to pick new clothes and it take a while for the clohtes to show up because there are too many ? pattern can do that too i guess but not forever. i would click on the custom star or different material somewhere . that might stop it and restart it right. it a mystery
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 11:53 pm

It's def a pattern problem and I say that only because that seems to be the primary problem when this happens. You say you have NO cc in your game at all. Somewhere you have a pattern still floating around in your game. Like mentioned, clear ALL your cache files and then try again.
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 12:36 am

That happens when a pattern is installed in package format that was not meant to be converted into a package file. You HAVE to have some form of cc installed for that to come up. If you find the pattern that is installed in package format then the materials materializing should go away Smile. If you recently deleted all cc then you should try deleting the files in your DCCache and DCBackup, and deleting the CASPartCache, CompositorCache, simsCompositorCache, and scriptCache file in your The Sims 3 folder in My Documents
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 2:57 am

why not just delete the
CASPartCache, CompositorCache, simsCompositorCache, and scriptCache file in your The Sims 3 folder in My Documents first to see if that fix it. i wouldnt delete everything just yet .the ddcache is what messing things up but how.i havent heard that one yet.

good luck with the stuff.

mmm
is there even a mod package folder with resource file in there? take that out and see what happens. u dont need it if you dont have any cc mmm.
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2012, 12:35 pm

Have you checked on this recently?
http://sims3.the-prof.net/forums/index.php/topic,1808.msg3770.html
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2012, 11:39 pm

I just saw this yesterday...awesome idea!!! I will keep this nearby for future reference. (I hope I never go through that again) Just in case...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever   (SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) Materializing materials takes forever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com