Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Two of my Sims !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments : DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 7:56 pm

Hi guys ! I wanted to show you two of my sims ! I'm quite proud of them because I made them using EA sims as a base and I think they look great and more importantly, they came out just as I wanted them Smile ! I don't know why but I have an habit of making a background to my sims and these two have a common background ! So beware of the lenghty background that follows ! Also, please don't pay attention to the ugly wallpaper and furnitures, I was too lazy to change to something nice
First my favorite sim, Savannah Keager !
Two of my Sims ! Screen12
Two of my Sims ! Screen10
Savannah took after her father sharp and defined features but she has the always smiling eyes, childish nose and beautiful mouth of her mother. As a kid, she was often bullied because of her strong jaw and this is why, later, she began to begrudgely wear make-up and dress to look more like a girl (She'll never admit that she slowly took a liking to make up and feminine clothes). She grew up in a modest (almost poor) family with her four rambunctious brothers as her models. So even if she likes to look feminine wears make up and dresses, she is a utterly tomboy. She isn't afraid of getting dirty and loves sports and it shows with her slender body which has some muscles. She is as fiery as her hair color and she doesn't like to be told what to do and is always speaking her mind. Younger, she liked to watch her brothers doing mechanics and she picked up some of their skills. She always was a good student but was not accepted in college because her parents were deemed too tight on money to pay for the studies.So she made a deal with Lana Oakes who is currently her roomate. Unfortunately the deal is more complicated than what she thought and it doesn't help that she hates the guts of her roomate.
Two of my Sims ! Screen11
Two of my Sims ! Screen15

Here's Savannah's roomate, Lana Oakes ( I completely dislike this Sim and I'm happy of it as my goal was to make her insufferable Big smile )
Two of my Sims ! Screen13
Two of my Sims ! Screen16
Lana is the complete opposite of Savannah. She grew up in a more than rich family and is the only daughter. Her parents showered her with presents and everything she wanted, she got. She quickly learned to use her angelic features to her advantage and feels no remorse when she manipulates people. She is a smart witch and she'll never outrightly do something wrong to you. She's subtle and uses her silver tongue like nobody else. Of course, as the daugther of a powerful CEO, she's always seeked by medias and she relished in the attention. Of course, it also means she can't do any slight misstep (Not that she does any, she's too perfect for failure mind you). So, she built a perfect image of herself where she is a kind, loving woman who'd do anything to help anyone who is in the need. Thus it's no wonder that more than half of the men view her as the perfect woman; the greatest personality with the hottest body. Of course not everyone is fooled by her masquerade. So when one day an actress during an interview was asked what she thought about her coworkers acting and answered " It's not my place to judge how they play their role, it's the public's. Their job is to be an actor unlike Lana Oakes who besides being daddy's girl is nothing else. If she wants to be an actress this bad, I'd like to give her an advice: It's useless to act like a lamb when you're a snake because the forked tongue will always come out at one point", Lana was downright furious and nearly blew out her perfect image. But instead she did what she does the best : Deception.
To restore her tarnished reputation, she decided to quit the family home and to get a law degree. She met Savannah at a prestigious college where she was giving a piece of her mind at the reception about her inability to go in college. Lana with her calculating mind sawthe redhead as an opportunity to give more realism to her "gentle side" and that's how she told Savannah that she could pay for her studies and even gave money to her parents if in exchange she played her little game as a friend that appreciates her and promoted her good side to media but she had to live with her so Lana could keep an eye on her so she wouldn't tell everyone the truth. Savannah, for hers parents' sake and hers agreed, even it goes against her morals.
Two of my Sims ! Screen17

That's it Big smile So, what are your opinions about them ?
By the way, I'm sorry if there's anything that doesn't make sense and/or mistakes that I might have make but I'm so excited to show you my sims that even if I have re-read twice I might not have notice them ! Sorry Smile

Here's two other pics of the two roomates together !
Two of my Sims ! Screen18
Two of my Sims ! Screen19
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Two of my Sims ! Topposter
Featured Artist : Two of my Sims ! Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 9:12 pm

Prettiful! :o
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 1:04 am

Very nice, Lyllia! hiho The bios on both ladies was very well written and would make for an interesting sim story. Happy 02
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 1:20 am

That is so fab!! I am in the progress of getting a forum started here that we can do this very thing...post up pics and bio's of our sims!! Our 'mod' button has worked for some time and I can't seem to get it fixed so I'm not sure will be able to move it over once the forum is completed and open but this is exactly what I was thinking when I suggested a forum like this!!

Awesomesauce!! And beautiful sims and the one using ea's skin...just wow!! She looks fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments : DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 7:03 am

Thanks you all ! I'm glad that you liked the sims and the bios cancan hiho
And cece, a forum like this would be so great ! I really hope you'll be able to move it here Smile
So, I have a question:
Will it be a problem if, for now, I keep posting sims with their bios in this part of the forum or would you rather I only post images with few comments ?
Once again thank you all Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Two of my Sims ! Os51eg
Leo

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 1:10 pm

Beautiful simmehs and I love their bios as well !! Love067 hiho
Awesome ! dancing
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : Two of my Sims ! Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 11:37 am

Beautiful and great bio! hiho
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2012, 5:12 pm

Your sims are very pretty. I especially love the uniqueness of Savannah's face. I love the very detailed bio's and I agree it would make a good story
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2012, 12:26 am

I love it when sims come with their own bios, it makes looking at them more interesting. If that makes sense. It just gives you a sense of what kind of sim they are. Am I weird... yes probably Big smile

Two great sims!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two of my Sims ! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Two of my Sims !   Two of my Sims ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two of my Sims !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com