HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

What town will you play first with seasons ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 3:00 pm

I whas wondering about you guys if you purchase Seasons you know there will be no new town, so where will you first play ?

I have Hidden Springs and i think it will look so nice in winter !

But to be honoust i think i will play all of them once just to see how they looks ;)
Back to top Go down
reyox

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 3:50 pm

I would first try out with Sunset Valley, then Bridgeport. I wanna see a city snowparadise.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 4:57 pm

I think Hidden Springs in Winter would be my first choice as well Big smile
There will be a new world with Super Natural I think, that would probably be great as well in Winter Smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 5:09 pm

I think I would like to see Bridgeport in seasons as well. I'm a city girl so that's probably why. LOL. Although I hate when it snows here
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 5:57 pm

I will play Los Aneigos, but Coasterboi. Smile

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Virgo
Comments : ♥Look into my eyes♥
♥Its where my demons hide♥
♥It's where my demons hide♥

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 6:23 pm

Hmmmm I'll play whichever world my current family is in since I don't think there will be a New Town with TS3 Seasons like there was with TS2. But the details on Seasons have been sort of hush hush and will probably stay that why until after Supernatural comes out.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 6:38 pm

Sunset Valley definitely! I'd also love to see Lucky Palms in winter! Sunset Valley has always been my favorite town!
Back to top Go down
katink

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 7:04 pm

I will probably play Sunset Valley first, too. Would love to see Bridgeport covered with snow, too.

:881:My Simblr cutiecat
humana Personal Tumblr lurk 

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 11:43 pm

sunset valley would be the wise choice to try at first i imagine. it looks like a world that should have 4 season does it. or does it have palm tree mm. then maybe not . hidden valley then. has to be one that not tropical like to me at all. i live in a four season world that dont include palm trees !
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   August 13th 2012, 11:58 pm

I love Lucky Palms so that's where I'll be playing first. hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What town will you play first with seasons ?   Today at 7:29 am

Back to top Go down

What town will you play first with seasons ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum