AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Virgo
Comments : ♥Look into my eyes♥
♥Its where my demons hide♥
♥It's where my demons hide♥

PostSubject: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 15th 2012, 3:59 pm

If you were watching the Seasons broadcast then you heard King talking about a brand new world coming to The Sims 3 Store: Sunlit Tides!

A modern downtown gives way to a lush jungle sprinkled with exotic bungalows and waterfront vacation homes nestled between the gentle waves of the ocean and a sun kissed lagoon. Enjoy a picnic on the beach, plan a secret rendezvous at an island waterfall, or cozy up to a loved one in the shade of a palm tree and watch the sun sink into the sea. Will your Sims find true love, or just have fun trying?

I for one like how its looking so far! How about you? The Sunlit Tides official forum can be found HERE.

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on August 15th 2012, 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 15th 2012, 4:35 pm

looks awsome.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 15th 2012, 4:43 pm

Beautiful !! hiho The pics look wonderful of this new world ! Like paradise ! Love067
I would love to have this world !! happy *NEW*

Eva

Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 15th 2012, 4:46 pm

I love it! I may do my BGC there !
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Virgo
Comments : ♥Look into my eyes♥
♥Its where my demons hide♥
♥It's where my demons hide♥

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 15th 2012, 7:27 pm

I love this world already!
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 15th 2012, 7:34 pm

The scenery is soo gorgeous! I actually can't wait for this world
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 15th 2012, 9:14 pm

I must have this when it's released, it's beautiful.

Reminds me of that TS2 world from Bon Voyage Smile
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 19th 2012, 2:25 am

It is a must have i am already waiting but it will be released if i am right next week ? ? ? thursday ? ? ?

I love the islands look and when we get seasons with nraas traveller mod we can go on vacation there swimming in the sea but now i just come to think about it what if it is wintertime there too ? Big smile
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 19th 2012, 3:55 pm

SellaSu wrote:
It is a must have i am already waiting but it will be released if i am right next week ? ? ? thursday ? ? ?

I love the islands look and when we get seasons with nraas traveller mod we can go on vacation there swimming in the sea but now i just come to think about it what if it is wintertime there too ? Big smile
hopefully it will be like the sims 2 where you can pick what seasons you want to be in your world
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 19th 2012, 6:03 pm

I can't wait for this world!! Looks really beautiful like place that I would love to visit if I was a sim! LOL Does an Love067 one know when it will be available on EA?
Thank you Kosmo. thump
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 19th 2012, 8:00 pm

i love the tiki lights or hanging lights. whatever they are called lol
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   August 20th 2012, 1:05 pm

BleedingRose wrote:
I can't wait for this world!! Looks really beautiful like place that I would love to visit if I was a sim! LOL Does an Love067 one know when it will be available on EA?
Thank you Kosmo. thump

I think next week could be this week but they still have to do a chat about it like they did about Lucky palms anyway i gonna buy it i am not going out to bars or i do not spend a lot of money on stuff for myselve so this will be a gift to me myselve and i Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS   

Back to top Go down

Sunlit Tides! New EA World Announced! NEW PICS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum