Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(solved) wcif this dress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

(solved) wcif this dress Vide
PostSubject: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 5:39 pm

Lol. Sorry I sent so much wcif's anyways, does anybody know where to find this dress?
I think its by sims2fanbg on tsr but I haven't looked yet Razz
(solved) wcif this dress 2woy88w

Any help is appreciated
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (solved) wcif this dress Topposter
Featured Artist : (solved) wcif this dress Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 11:09 pm

...umm....then go look for it first doll... laughing It's not that you 'can't' locate it, you just admitted you haven't even looked. facepalm watch out *NEW* lauging 2
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : (solved) wcif this dress Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 2:30 am

Love the dress! LOL I think you can find it on TSR or go to my sims 3 blog and search dresses or clothes for female sims. Hope you can find it! Razz :510:
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 5:31 am

Uhm sorry that you are mad..

I looked at sims2fanbg's page, but I only went throught the first 20 pages (there are 50) but I'll go to the others later. I'll ask sims2fanbg's is the dress is hers since you (cece) are mad Sad044
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 3:03 pm

Lol she's not mad at you Razz She was just saying you should look first before you ask is all. She was just saying that because you asked but said you hadn't looked yourself yet. ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 11:11 pm

paradisxx wrote:
Uhm sorry that you are mad..

I looked at sims2fanbg's page, but I only went throught the first 20 pages (there are 50) but I'll go to the others later. I'll ask sims2fanbg's is the dress is hers since you (cece) are mad Sad044

Aww darling I'm not mad!! ;) I was just making a note hun. It takes waaayyyyyy more than something silly like this to make me mad!! Sorry if I scared you. Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 11:12 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Lol she's not mad at you Razz She was just saying you should look first before you ask is all. She was just saying that because you asked but said you hadn't looked yourself yet. ;)

KK you know me too well!! I like that! You get me! Smile Love067 Razz
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:17 pm

It's okay :D. You scared me a little :p, anyways, does nobody has an idea where to find this dress? And yes I already searched for it.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 5:56 pm

I tried looking on tsr and sunset sims under sims2fanbg, but couldn't find it anywhere. It almost looks like Anubis360's dress from his facebook page, but not quite. I'm still keeping my eye open for it, though.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/anubis-under-the-sun/fb-fans-exclusive-gifts-/380329685345469
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 8:17 pm

Thanks for the help katink! I already went searching on tsr too but I couldn't find it either! Oh, I really like your avatar btw (if it's you, which it probably is, you are so cute lol! You look sweet as an american pie!)
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 8:43 pm

You can download the dress HERE
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 5:47 am

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 9:00 am

Now I need to find that necklage too lmao because I thought it was on the outfit, I'm going to look at tsr but any help is needed and appreciated.

Edit: found it Smile. You can download it here:
http://thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-accessories-necklaces/title/black-and-white-necklace-/id/1090845/
Solved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (solved) wcif this dress   (solved) wcif this dress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(solved) wcif this dress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com