HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My new male sims, Sofia Vassilieva and Marilyn Monroe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hello-ween

Scorpio
Comments : Synnyin näin!

PostSubject: My new male sims, Sofia Vassilieva and Marilyn Monroe   September 5th 2012, 11:09 am

*Linien Katajisto, Markko Alekseev and Petri Linimaiken

Linien Katajisto.
Linien was born in my game, from Vivian and Aglaya.
Finnish Sim.
Vocalist of the Finnish band: MAANPAKO

MARKKO ALEKSEEV
*Markko was created by me. I created him for the Supernatural EP, he is supposed to belong to a werewolf clan, while Linien (Who's going to be his boyfriend, belond to a vampire clan). I want something like, "A forbidden love" for both of them for being from 2 races that don't get along well.
*He was born in Finland, but was raised in Russia.
*Finnish mother, Russian father.
*Hair conversion by me (the first picture). He had to look feminine Smile

PETRI LINIMAIKEN
*Created by me, inspired on a friend of mine.
*Born in Finland
*The hair belond to coolsims, but I coverted to male because i love male sims with long hair Smile

SOFIA VASSILIEVA

*Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva (born October 22, 1992; Russian: София Владимировнa Васильева) is an American actress. She is best known for playing the children's book heroine Eloise, in two made-for-television movies, Ariel Dubois in the Emmy-winning TV series Medium, and the cancer patient Kate Fitzgerald in the 2009 film adaption of My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

MARILYN MONROE.

*Tried my own version after trying to find a nice one for download. Isn't perfect, and I usually don't play with her, but wanted to make a tribute to Marilyn.

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My new male sims, Sofia Vassilieva and Marilyn Monroe   September 5th 2012, 4:30 pm

I like your simmehs very much !! Your male simmehs look gorgeous and hawt ! :heart: Your female simmehs are beautiful ! Love067 The look in the eyes of the Marilyn Monroe sim, is spot on, me thinks !! hiho

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My new male sims, Sofia Vassilieva and Marilyn Monroe   September 5th 2012, 7:51 pm

Beautiful!!! Every single one of them!! Stunning!! hiho

VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: My new male sims, Sofia Vassilieva and Marilyn Monroe   September 6th 2012, 2:39 am

I love the backgrounds you use lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new male sims, Sofia Vassilieva and Marilyn Monroe   Today at 2:17 am

Back to top Go down

My new male sims, Sofia Vassilieva and Marilyn Monroe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum