Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Misha Adamson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Misha Adamson Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 1:22 pm

I've been playing my game on and off all morning and wanted to introduce my favorite child sim to all of you. This is Misha. I named her after the actor that plays Castiel in the tv show, Supernatural. Smile

Misha Adamson Screenshot-32 Misha Adamson Screenshot-61 Misha Adamson Screenshot-58 Misha Adamson Screenshot-56 Misha Adamson Screenshot-45 Misha Adamson Screenshot-33
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : Misha Adamson Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 1:28 pm

Mmmmm Castiel drools ......>.> I think this sim is adorable! Big smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 1:34 pm

Thank you, Kosmo! She's my little doll baby. Love067
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments : DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 3:37 pm

She's so cute ! She does look like a doll ! Smile
Was she born in-game ? Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 5:12 pm

the actor misha a hottie to the fandom world oh yeah we know of him
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 7:53 pm

Lyllia wrote:
She's so cute ! She does look like a doll ! Smile
Was she born in-game ? Smile

Not really born in game. She was adopted in game by my same sex couple when I saw that they wanted a child. I just fiddled with her features. She has a baby sister, also adopted, named Leanna. Smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 7:55 pm

mamx wrote:
the actor misha a hottie to the fandom world oh yeah we know of him

Oh yeah! Misha Collins (Castiel) is my favorite on Superatural. Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 8:46 pm

Me too!!! I love him and I love the show Supernatural!! What a cutie pie!!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 10:34 pm

Can't have Misha spam without showing her little sister, Leanna. This is what she looked like when I aged her up from baby to toddler. I had to fix her up a little, but decided to keep her eyes blue.
Misha Adamson Screenshot69v
Misha Adamson Screenshot70dq
Misha Adamson Screenshot71
Misha Adamson Screenshot72j
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 5:13 am

Leanna is beautiful too ! Smile
I love dark-skin with clear eyes, it's an awesome mix Love067

katink wrote:
Not really born in game. She was adopted in game by my same sex couple when I saw that they wanted a child. I just fiddled with her features.

Well, she's amazing. Smile Good job hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 12:57 pm

Aww they're so cute! :3
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 3:41 pm

Thank you, ladies! I have aging on in my game and Misha just aged up to teenager. Leanna still has a couple of days before she ages to child. I couldn't decide which one will be my legacy, so I'm going to continue with both of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Misha Adamson Os51eg
Leo

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 5:31 pm

So cute and adorable !! As his he little sister ! cutiecat hellokitty funnybaby ❤
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 7:14 pm

Thank you, Eva! happydance They're my babies! Big smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 8:34 pm

Misha and her best friend, Hector Hoffman.
Misha Adamson Screenshot4bg
Baby girl is now a teen... Sad
Misha Adamson Screenshot26rf
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 10:25 pm

OMG she is gorgeous as a teen!! Beautiful family Kat!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 2:14 am

Thank you, Cece. Big smile I'm planning on starting my story/legacy with Misha and Leanna. I will start posting in the story section when I have something worth reading. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 5:51 am

Misha makes a gorgeous teen ! Love067

katink wrote:
Thank you, Cece. Big smile I'm planning on starting my story/legacy with Misha and Leanna. I will start posting in the story section when I have something worth reading. Razz

Ooooh, Can't wait for your story Big smile I'll be sure to check it out when you'll post it hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 12:24 am

Well, Misha had her choice between Hector and Twikki, but the two guys decided to date each other instead. I have my eye on a male sim, but not sure if I want to add him to my game just yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 2:55 am

Those kiddies are sooo adorable!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 10:58 pm

OK...started the game all over again. Not really pic spam, but was just curious about a couple of things...
Is there any way that the ballet outfit can be unlocked for everyday or formal wear?
Misha Adamson Screenshot72f

Also, is this some kind of glitch with custom skins? The poor little guy doesn't have eyelids. I'm hoping that he looks a little better when he ages up to toddler, which is in one sim day.
Misha Adamson Screenshot69p
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 11:31 pm

mm no eyelid ,i have heard of that problem somewheremm. must be the skintone dont fit the baby perhaps and not supposes to? sound like a simpe thing was forgotten to make int usable on babies perhaps mm. to make thing unlocked and such ,one can click on that kind of thing in simpe . it let you unlock it for whatever you want to use etc and to lock it so it wont be used. that why we have to turn of the teen tag on clothes meant for adults , using simpe to do so. dashboard flags it as corrupt red when it teen and ya enabled oops a boo boo. yeah. so i wonder if one can unlock the game own outfit mm. cant you make it used for any time using cas? using the key up at the top there ??? i wonder myself mm. it a bit advanced for me. it like with hair u pick and lock certain hairstyle for each kind of clothing category ? ah maybe dach can splain for us mm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 11:55 pm

I'll have to check that out in cas using testing cheats enabled to see if I can get the ballet outfit. Thanks for the suggestion, mamx.

My little guy, Carlos, just had a birthday and he looks so much better as a toddler than he did as a baby. I have to agree about the skin. It probably didn't fit the baby.
This is how he looked when he aged up. I haven't changed anything on him, but I think he would look good with big brown eyes. Big smile
Misha Adamson Screenshot76x
Misha Adamson Screenshot75p
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 2:55 am

Aww...bless his little no eyelid heart as a baby!! I'm so glad he recovered nicely and can now lead a long and happy productive life!! All kidding aside...for the moment...I didn't think that any skin was suppose to affect the actual infant unless it was made specifically to do so...hmm...

I've had babies born with what looks like they are wearing white gloves and even doing a Micheal Jackson, one white glove. I don't keep them as babies, I always instantly age them to toddlers and keep them as toddlers for awhile. I only have one toddler in my game, a little girl and she is being raised by her single dad with her uncle helping out. (that's Shemar and AJ is the uncle...I posted their pics somewhere here on the forum a bit ago)

I'm preparing a sim for sim bio!! I think so far his background is pretty interesting and I want to share it and start building up that section as well. Not a story section...again...just bio, bits and pieces, but should be fun!! I look forward to following your legacy Kat!! hiho

Oh...got a great big giggle while reading that both guys fell for each other!!! laughing That would be my damn luck!! :zelfmoord:*new* sad laughing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 3:15 am

I'm really happy about how Carlos turned out as a toddler. I gave him the big brown eyes, courtesy of contacts from IN3S, and changed his hairstyle, but not the color. He inherited his mom's haircolor. I didn't change any of his features and I'm kind of anxious to see how he looks as he grows.
Misha Adamson Screenshot79ml
One more picture of Misha before I start working on her story. I just wanted to show off her beautiful eyes that are about the closest I will come to copying my daughter, Genny's eyes. Her eyes are blue on the outside rim, but green in the middle of the iris.
Misha Adamson Screenshot18zz
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 3:36 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Aww...bless his little no eyelid heart as a baby!! I'm so glad he recovered nicely and can now lead a long and happy productive life!! All kidding aside...for the moment...I didn't think that any skin was suppose to affect the actual infant unless it was made specifically to do so...hmm...

I've had babies born with what looks like they are wearing white gloves and even doing a Micheal Jackson, one white glove. I don't keep them as babies, I always instantly age them to toddlers and keep them as toddlers for awhile. I only have one toddler in my game, a little girl and she is being raised by her single dad with her uncle helping out. (that's Shemar and AJ is the uncle...I posted their pics somewhere here on the forum a bit ago)

I'm preparing a sim for sim bio!! I think so far his background is pretty interesting and I want to share it and start building up that section as well. Not a story section...again...just bio, bits and pieces, but should be fun!! I look forward to following your legacy Kat!! hiho

Oh...got a great big giggle while reading that both guys fell for each other!!! laughing That would be my damn luck!! :zelfmoord:*new* sad laughing

I was so happy when he aged up looking so much better. To be honest, the lack of eyelids kind of freaked me out a little bit. At first, I was wondering if it was the skin, but now I'm wondering if it was the features that was causing the freaky eyes.

I look forward to reading your sim bio and I intend to start working on one of my own also. I might try to recreate my first sim, Casey, and do a bio on her.

Imagine my surprise when I had Misha give flowers to Hector and the little sidebar popped out saying that Hector was in a relationship with Twikki. I about fell out of my chair because I was laughing so hard. The funny part was when Misha and Leanna went to the school dance and both came home with girlfriends. That wasn't how I planned the legacy and had to fix it. Leanna got into a relationship with a guy named Kiwi and Misha fell for Leanna's imaginary friend. What a soap opera. laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 4:50 am

lolllllllll , see that that why i love the sim,other people sim misfortune crack me up so bad. it like reading some funnies in the newspaper they really crack me up hard. mm only laugh if you fell and broke your arse.for real! or fall down on a banana or faint dead away. will crack them up .,sims crack me up lolllllllllll
carlos hair to die for wow. i make sure every age is included for my male sims. just cause the guys never have enough of anything hummph!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 11:31 am

laughing I agree, mamx! It's always fun to see what kind of trouble our sims can get themselves into and the expressions on their faces are hilarious. I'd have to say that sims with the insane trait are my favorite. They can be in a room, surrounded by a bunch of sims, but they will stand there and either talk to or yell at themselves. laughing

I'm glad that you like Carlos' hairstyle. I tried out a couple of them, but kept coming back to that one. It is Anto 75, converted by Tum Tum. If you're interested, you can find it HERE.
The toddler and children's version needs the adult version to make it work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misha Adamson Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misha Adamson   Misha Adamson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misha Adamson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com