Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hey Guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trulyanna
trulyanna

Gemini

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 10:07 am

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of Cstyles. My name is Anna and I'm a 22 year old housewife with a creative obsession and lack of outlets. I recently graduated from the University of Florida with plans of going into Nursing, but those plans have been put on hold for several months while my husband is in military training.

I'm easily excitable and rather optimistic, with a sarcastic streak. I grew up in a family of all boys, so I'm not as feminine as I may initially appear. I still indulge in the things I loved as a child (growing up is boring), so don't you dare judge me for watching Spongebob on a Saturday morning. Smile I absolutely love teal and light yellow, classic novels (Candide is my favorite book ever), peonies, and bowls of amazing Pad Thai. My favorite days are chilly autumn days spent inside watching TV, snuggled in a comfy cardigan with a cup of hot tea.

I was inspired to join Cstyles after finding your forum randomly and stalking so many of you amazing creators from afar. I love the community you have here and I adore everything you guys create.

So with that, I'll end my novel of an introduction. Thanks for humoring me, everyone!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Hey Guys! Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 10:57 am

Welcome to Cstyles, Anna! thump Having a nine-year old daughter, I watch Spongebob too(my favorite episode is Sailor Mouth) so I definitely won't judge you. laughing I hope you enjoy yourself here and will see you on the forums. cheese
Back to top Go down
trulyanna
trulyanna

Gemini

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 11:17 am

Thank you Katink! Beautiful name, by the way. Love067

Also, I love your Simblr. I'll be sure to follow you when I finally take the plunge and make my own.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 11:46 am

Aww thank you, dear! hiho I got the nickname from my grandma a long time ago. Let me know when you get your simblr up and running. I'll follow you back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments : DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 1:26 pm

Welcome on Cstyles Big smile
I still love things of my childhood too (*coughcough*Disney*coughcough*) ! And it's alright to not be feminine ! I think it can be quite annoying to be feminine, women are known for their inability to choose what to wear/how to make-up/how to do their hair... Big smile ;) And I'm totally not saying this because I'm not really feminine XD
Anyway, glad to have you amongst us cheers
I hope you'll enjoy your stay on Cstyles ~~ hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 11:21 pm

grownup stuff can be meh at time i agree,i love kids stuff too. never get tired of that stuff.and i love spongbob. but love winnine pooh and his friends best!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Hey Guys! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 3:06 am

Oh I just LOVE new intro's!! First welcome!! hiho I'm so glad you stopped lurking watch out *NEW* us and decided to join! We do have a fab bunch of peeps here don't we?!! My childhood...meh also not that adult hood is exciting either. good sigh

I can't STAND SPONGE BOB and that is only because my daughter watched it religiously every single gosh darn day!! She still does and she is 20!! It's that laugh that irritated me and the intro song...(like nails on a chalkboard to me) witsend

Anywho...go Bug's bunny and road runner!! Will forever be my fav type of cartoon FOR FREAKING EVER!! Pepe le' poo (sp) being just the greatest character, after Bugs of course, created!!

Ok...enough rambling and can't wait to see you around the forum!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Hey Guys! Os51eg
Leo

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 3:06 pm

Yay ! Welcome to Cstyles Anna !! dancing happydance hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 3:18 am

Love067 Very Welcome to Cstyles Love067
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2012, 12:00 pm

Welcome to Cstyles Anna cheese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Guys! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com