Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED Vide
PostSubject: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 10:50 am

Can someone please send me the meshes (wso) and textures for this 2 clothes from Master Suite?

Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED Ofsz5

Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED 5u3iwx

Thanks in advance! Smile

Last edited by IN3S on October 15th 2012, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED Topposter
Featured Artist : Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 1:26 am

If you want to tell me how to do this I'll gladly send it to you! hiho Either leave me a message here or pm so I can do this for ya!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 2:13 am

need a tutorial of some kind me thinks
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 2:18 am

I don't think it would be hard to do, I've just never done it before so I'd need a little instruction. Heck...I wish I could just supply the sp for her!! She is such an amazing creator! Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 3:10 am

it must be
i know that nyg edit them so it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 8:16 am

Thanks guys... Smile
You can use TSR workshop! It's very easy
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 7:46 pm

Hmm...I have no clue how to use TSR workshop... I will check it out and see if I can understand it. I'm sure it's probably well explained. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 11:36 pm

Hopefully I included everything:
http://www.mediafire.com/?myn57eivfazwyaq
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 11:01 am

OMG thank you so much Ameenah!! Love067
And thanks Cece and mamx too! Big smile
You guys are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 12:45 pm

oh that good of ameenah. i still wonder how to do it. my head just to full of cold to think that clearly yet. the cold bug hit hard here where i live i think. it the weather changing so much i guess. ugh. anyway . party on , have fun everyone!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 12:49 pm

Yep, it's getting cold here too! Sad...
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 2:02 pm

Aw, mamx, feel better and stay warm! It is getting chilly here too. Sad... I miss the warm weather already!

And you're very welcome, IN3S! Hopefully I included the files properly. Let me know if you ever need any meshes/textures in the future - I have all EPs and SPs except for Sweet Treats. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 2:14 pm

Thank you again, Ameenah! Everything is perfect, just what I needed! ^-^
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 4:49 pm

Yay!!! Ameenah is on the ball!!! So glad you got these meshes! hiho
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 7:19 pm

I'd like to know how to do this too...
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 9:51 pm

If you're ok with using TSR Workshop, you just have to load up the program, start a new project, and select a mesh from the base game or any EP to use as a base. Once the project has been created, you can export the meshes and textures.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't want to use TSRWorkshop, you have a couple options:

1. You can extract the meshes by going to the install directory of the EP/SP in question. Let's just go with Supernatural. Then >Game Data >Shared >Packages > Full Build (FullBuild_p15 in this case). Open the FullBuild file in S3PE, you can export any of the files you need (GEOM, .DDS IMG files).

2. You can also open stuff in CTU.

To do this once you open the program File >Options >Add then locate the FullBuild file of the EP/SP you want to add. Open it, and hit "OK" to register changes.

Now, in order to open a mesh from that EP/SP in CTU you still need its CASP. This can also be extracted from the fullbuild the same way GEOM and DDS files are. Open the FullBuild in S3PE, locate the CASP and export to file.

Now, reload CTU. (You have to restart the program to get it to register the EPs and SPs you added) Open the CASP file (you will have to change file type to .CASP to get it to show up) - you can extract meshes, extract textures, or clone the item in the program now. :D

I believe you can also use S3OC, but I don't use that method.

I've never tried making clothes, because I am terrified. But I've been poking around in there to make hiders to make my CAS more organized and default replacements (I actually like a lot of EP/SP hair, it just needs to be retextured. Also, any CC that is a retexture/remapped/re stenciled edit of a base game/ep item has been turned into a default replacement - like a lot of NyGirl's older stuff. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 5:36 am

Oh, ok...I know how to do that....I just thought there were strings attached or something that you had to get rid of so you don't need the ep/sp for it to show up...
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 10:06 am

Yeah, I thought that too initially...but...nope, if you extract the geom files, that's all you need!

It's good for when you have a SP where you like only a few items or an EP where you don't like the functions but you like some items - you can just convert/clone the clothes/etc into standalone package files, and then remove the stuff pack. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED   Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone who has Master Suite... SOLVED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com