Share | 

saved game other people saved game can be used but how

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: saved game other people saved game can be used but how   October 23rd 2012, 9:45 pm

i have downloaded a a world ,this world has been played by it creator. this world has a save game , that i can put in the world folder. so that the sims, lot , and things wont have to be added to it. i had the world installed and put the extra save game game in the folder it supposed to go in. now i wonder how this works. i did start up the new world , pulling it from the new world menu so that it starts. and that all i did so far. i wonder if i did that correctly . it seem to be ok and had the sim and lots in it. but i dont know for sure it eh the save game im using, i assume it is .
what would a save game be ? i thought it be the world already been play and is in progress ,im not clear on taht at all.

ah well.
new girl on tonight , i need few laughs .
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: saved game other people saved game can be used but how   October 23rd 2012, 11:54 pm

I've never added a saved game from an outside ea world, but I have used a saved game from my previous games. If you say all the bits and pieces seem to be in place then that would have to be the saved game. If you put it in vanilla it seems as if all the additions would not have been visible. I'm just basing this off my own experience, but like I noted...I've never used a saved game from a used world.

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: saved game other people saved game can be used but how   October 24th 2012, 1:22 am

ah that would be it then eh,it dont seem to be a vanilla world at all . will have to play more. but isnt that interesting though.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: saved game other people saved game can be used but how   October 24th 2012, 5:35 pm

Very much so! Keep us posted on your progress okay. hiho

PostSubject: Re: saved game other people saved game can be used but how   Today at 9:47 am

Back to top Go down

saved game other people saved game can be used but how

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum