Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hello all!(:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
little_missy_bleh
little_missy_bleh

Scorpio
Comments : "Send me your eyes I can change what you see, but your soul must keep totally free."

Hello all!(: Vide
PostSubject: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 7:57 pm

My name is Julia ;D! (Jules to most)
I am 16
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE reading
I quite enjoy Sims P;
I use lots of emotes ;3
I love these two emoticons the best happy *NEW* and blushing so i shall be using them frequently
I actually do blush A LOT, so my emote for that is ;x
I'm trying to create things for others to enjoy for the sims 3 haha
However I am of the Highest of Newbeh Sauces ;x
I came up with Little_missy_bleh years ago, when i was in a depressed stage of my life and i was simply 'bleh'. The 'little' part was because i am very very petite, and the 'missy' part was a nickname when i was little from my Great Aunt.

I just know i will get along with you all and i'm looking forward to it! (:

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Hello all!(: Topposter
Featured Artist : Hello all!(: Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 1:57 am

Aww, what a very sweet introduction!! Glad to meet you and so glad you joined Cstyles!! I'm getting the impression...because I'm somewhat physic...that you love love love love love love love love reading...this is correct right? I'm good...I picked right up on that!! ;)

We have an amazing family here and can't wait to get to know you better. Any questions...don't hesitate to ask...we have so many patient and helpful members and will gladly assist you!! hiho

Oh...here is my fav emoticon... watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 4:08 am

Welcome to cstyles!! Im sure you will love it here everybody is so friendly, helpful and incredibly talented. We share the same passion I Love love love reading also! Classics are my fave aswell as historical and thriller fiction. Looking forward to seeing your creations. I get the feeling your a creative soul (im also physic lol) Oh yea and this is my fave emoticon thump
Back to top Go down
little_missy_bleh
little_missy_bleh

Scorpio
Comments : "Send me your eyes I can change what you see, but your soul must keep totally free."

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 11:37 am

Haha thank you both! (:
hiho
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 5:38 pm

Very Welcome to Cstyles dancingbanana I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as myselve and all of us do ;)
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 6:03 pm

Welcome to Cstyles!! hiho
Back to top Go down
little_missy_bleh
little_missy_bleh

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 6:21 pm

Thank you! (:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Hello all!(: Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 5:12 pm

Welcome to Cstyles Julia !! cheers cancan I'm sure you'll love it here on Cstyles !! happy *NEW*
Lovely introduction by the way !! hiho
Back to top Go down
little_missy_bleh
little_missy_bleh

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 6:35 pm

Thank you very much EvaTer happydance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!(:   Hello all!(: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all!(:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com