HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

OH MY STARS AND GARDERS! iPad for Sims!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
little_missy_bleh

Scorpio
Comments : "Send me your eyes I can change what you see, but your soul must keep totally free."

PostSubject: OH MY STARS AND GARDERS! iPad for Sims!?   November 8th 2012, 7:38 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sorry for spam but i just fell apon this and i think it's really nifty and that's putting it lightly lol Did anyone else know about this iPad for Sims downloadable thing? I wuvs it lol Love067 When i saw it i was like affraid and maybe a little bit of shocked only not afraid but amazement lmao. Oh and all the things you can do with it! it's real lol happydance

Here's the website i found it, and you can download it there too haha.

http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot.ro/2012/06/ipad.html

Here's some pictures of it (from same website) to intrigue you
hand dance

Did anyone else know about this? ;o?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: OH MY STARS AND GARDERS! iPad for Sims!?   November 8th 2012, 9:04 pm

I have this in my game. I saw this, or at least the ea version tablet a couple of months ago. It's cool because you don't have to worry about bookcases if you don't want to and they use it generally whenever they want. I love it!!

PostSubject: Re: OH MY STARS AND GARDERS! iPad for Sims!?   November 9th 2012, 12:08 pm

I love OBP's creations :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY STARS AND GARDERS! iPad for Sims!?   Today at 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down

OH MY STARS AND GARDERS! iPad for Sims!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum