a quiz can count as a game-and this is the only place I could think of to put it. number 12 is a trick question. Only one rule please only use the letter and number please
1. Who said "How can you read this? There are no pictures."
2.Who said this "Well, I see no reason why you can't go... if you get all your work done. "
a) Lady Tremaine
b) Queen Grimhilde
C) Queen Narrisa
3."Why did you lie to me? Did you think I was stupid? That I wouldn't figure it out?'"
4."When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world."?
5."Many strange legends are told of these jungles of India. But none so strange as the story of a small boy named Mowgli. It all began when the silence of the jungle was broken by an unfamiliar sound."
6."an actor doesn't need a conscience"
7."I'm not a child anymore I can take care of myself!!"
8. "You're already betrothed."
9. Which movie is this from "tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme?" ?
10."Buzz! Will you get up here and
give me a hand?!
11.Who sang this: "This is the miracle I been dreaming of?"
12. Who sang this "You eyes are so familiar a gleam"
13. Which movie is this from "Who is the monster and who is the man??
b)Hunchback of Notre Dame
14, Who sings this "At first you think she's a devil/but after time has worn away the shock/you realize you seen her kind of eyes/peering at you from underneath a rock."
15. In Beauty and the Beast who sings this: "Something sweet and almost kind"?
c) Bimbettes (triplets seen in the "Belle" number )
d)Fifi (feather duster)
16. Who sings "Kiss the Girl?"