Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Topposter
Featured Artist : Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Os51eg
Leo

Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Vide
PostSubject: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 4:35 pm

Hey guys ! Big smile

I'm back with some more pics and "impressions" from the new Sims 3 EP "Seasons".
I went in game and put in some new lots and stuff from Seasons, like the Ice Lounge and the Park for the (Spring) festival.
I also did a video, which gives you an idea of the sounds of the weather and stuff Big smile

First the video ! (Including a howling werewolf scared) Big smile

And the pics, like I said it started of with a "rainy spring" Razz
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring10
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring11

Yuggh, rain ! LOL ! Razz
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring12

There's even puddles of rain on the street, when it rains ! Shocked
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring13

Rainbowz !! hiho
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring14
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring15
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring16
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring17
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring18

Spring festival in the Park ^
And the "Ice Lounge" v
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring19
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring20
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring21
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring22

Love the little details, like the "Easter eggs" at the Spring Festival ! Smile
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring23
Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Spring24

Finally some nice Spring weather to enjoy !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 7:20 pm

sunset valley asked me to replace the old central park withe new season version of central park. i did. it still summer. but i dont see much anything different yet .. this season is confusing moi

http://simsvip.com/category/seasons/

more picy there
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 8:47 pm

Beautiful pictures, Eva!!!! hiho Love the rainbow!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 11:49 pm

blueprint now is updated with seaon new styles mmm.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 11:56 pm

I made a house with blueprints, but it's not the greatest looking thing. Looking forward to getting Seasons and seeing the new blueprints. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 12:29 am

I must say seasons has me ready to get this stupid laptop fixed... Love the pictures Eva!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 1:00 am

Kami!!!! Hi!!! Been missing you!! Any who...thanks Eva for the awesome pics...you know me...I lovez pic spam!! Very detailed and I LOVE the park!!

The graphics seem to get better and better with each ep!! Can't wait to try this out!

Looking forward to more pics!! Does it slow your game up? I know with Sunlit Tide it seemed to almost give my game a boost so I wonder if this will slow it down. And what...new blueprints with Seasons?!? I am working on a lot using blueprints, it's a bit different but you can really work with it with ease.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 2:41 am

blueprint is updated for season u will see the season icon for 1 room in each category
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 2:51 am

So you can only get the new blueprints if you have Seasons? :'(
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 3:33 am

answer is that you need the patch 1.42 to get the blueprint, swim in ocean, bald head for sim in cas and mmm other things i forget now ooh

and graphics are better it seem to me too and i notices since superantural game is running smoother too.
one tip to keep saved game good is to use the save game as - instead of save game. for some reason it bork the world save sigh.read that .

what we see already in the blueprint is what we get now even with season but u will a season icon on just them rooms . so season window door some things in there are season. updated tweaked, you need season for it. without season u still have the rooms but it not done over with season stuff . didnt take a big look at them. but in season there are new doors, windows and stuff. kinds of reminds me of art noveau stuff yeah. will with fairytail stuff too. grand expensive stuff . umm. but i think we will get new blueprint room eventually. from the ea store is what i read. i see a custom button so do you . but is that so we can make them i wonder? later down the road im sure . have u any luck putting the rooms together?
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 7:47 pm

Smile im also interested in knowing whether it slwlows the game down. ive noticed since Pets my machine has been actin funky ...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 4:30 pm

Thanks again guys for the lovely comments !! cheers I really appreciate ! hiho
OMG Kami !!!!!! So good to see you back on Cstyles again !! Love067 happy *NEW*

About the Seasons game. I think it definitely uses more system resources in comparison to without having Seasons installed. HOWEVER, I haven't noticed the game lagging or slowing down, or something like that. I think it's just a little harder on your comp or lappie, as it has to run more processes (so to speak).
A run the game in all the highest options and graphics and my cooler fan, does have to "kick in" several times now, when playing the game (which it didn't do before). But like I said the game didn't lag or slow down or so.
I hope this helps / answers your question ;)
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 6:18 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
So you can only get the new blueprints if you have Seasons? :'(
theres new blueprints?

how do i miss these things lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P   Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasons - "Spring" in Hidden Springs, although a bit rainy LOL :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Seasons-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com