EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 18th 2012, 5:30 pm

Hey Guys ! Big smile

I did a little Seasons "makeover" on Alenka here. This inspired me to do some more "Seasons pics" Smile Since Alenka was better suited for some nice Winter weather, I decided to do some moar Winter pics. Enjoy ! ;)

Winter is coming ! Big smile

Ready for some more Winter fun in the Park !

Snowboarding !! hand dance

Still a little scary though, sometimes !! LMAO ! Big smile

Learning how to skate Razz

Slowly getting more comfortable with it Smile

Winter Wonderland !! hiho

Eva

Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 18th 2012, 8:33 pm

These pictures look OMG ! I really want seasons now Love067 I can't wait for Christmas dancing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 18th 2012, 11:04 pm

Wow! Alenka looks GREAT in her outerwear! Your pictures are really amazing, Eva! I can't wait to get Seasons. I want it now! Smile I think the last picture is my favorite...so beautiful! ❤

navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 18th 2012, 11:19 pm

that is soo cool... Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 18th 2012, 11:51 pm

I WANT THIS EP!! The more I see the worse it gets to realize I don't have it, yet I want to see more pics because I LOVE IT!! I'm so amazed at everything they have included!! Question...how do you know how the seasons come and go? Do we control that or does the game just decide what season it is?

katink

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 19th 2012, 12:20 am

According to everything I've read, you can control the length and what seasons you have for your world. That way, you won't have snowfall in Sunlit Tides, which is tropical. I'm a little sadistic, though. I would make it snow in Sunlit tides. Devil yes

Last edited by katink on November 19th 2012, 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 19th 2012, 10:40 am

amazing. i havent got to winter yet in my game.
i am close Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 19th 2012, 11:42 am

2 days till fall for me
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 19th 2012, 4:31 pm

Thanks Vanity, Katink, Navetsea, CeCe and Stevie for all your lovely on comments on the pics !! hiho Love067 Seasons sure is one of my favorite EP's so far, I wish EA released this EP sometime earlier, I just love it ! ❤

@ CeCe, on the Seasons options, I will post some info on that in a bit Smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 19th 2012, 11:16 pm

Thanks so much Eva...I just read the info you posted...Thank you so very much for that!!!...and that is pretty cool how they did that!! I like that you can choose which season you want and how long you want it to be!! They did put a lot of thought into this ep it seems!! I'm happy about the info you posted because with Sunlit Tides I didn't even know we had sauna's until I went looking for my sims and they were sitting in it!!! Rolling Eyes laughing

Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 20th 2012, 4:19 pm

Yeah I really love the Seasons EP, I think EA really did a great job. I love all the features in the EP and how they did the setup and stuff hiho Love067
Not forgetting all the little details, like puddles on the road when it's raining, icicles hanging from the roof in winter, marks on the ice from skating and in the snow from walking and so on. I just think they did a brilliant job ! dancing

Eva

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 20th 2012, 4:35 pm

have youse gone to china , france to see seasons there yetish?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 20th 2012, 4:45 pm

No I haven't yet ;) I've been quite busy exploring the Seasons in Hidden Springs and putting pics and other stuff up relating to Seasons, as other Simmers who don't yet have Seasons asked me to put up more pics Big smile
I only "explored" 2 Seasons so far (Spring and Winter) and I'm still very much looking forward to checking out Fall / Autumn.
I also heard before the Seasons EP was released, EA wasn't gonna do the WA destinations compatible with Seasons, so I haven't hurried yet to check, because of what I heard. You're saying there's Seasons in China, France and Egypt too ?? If so, I can't wait to check that out as well !! happy *NEW*

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 20th 2012, 7:47 pm

I read also that Seasons would not work with WA.

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 20th 2012, 9:08 pm

maybe it dont , i thought i saw winter in china .where did i see that now mmm. dont know.

http://simsvip.com/2012/11/13/nraas-traveler-updated-to-allow-weather-in-vacation-worlds/

might have been that picture mm.

or
http://simsvip.com/2012/11/13/nraas-traveler-updated-to-allow-weather-in-vacation-worlds/
so i guess it needs a mod ,, that sound scary
Back to top Go down
H4wk
H4wk

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 21st 2012, 2:39 pm

Yay!! happy *NEW*
I'm very happy that you were inspired by my request. happydance
Amazing pictures Big smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 21st 2012, 4:42 pm

Thanks so much H4wk !! happy *NEW* hiho happy *NEW*

Thanks for the link Mamx ! happydance It sure seems there's a possibility to have seasons at the WA locations with the NRaas mod !
I checked this out today and it didn't work for me though, as when the sim arrived at the destination my game "hang up". I tried several things / options to get it working but so far I wasn't able to get it running. On the NRaas site, Twallans did warn for "issues" as WA still is basically a bit of a "mess" with the scripts and stuff (by EA). I'll keep on trying and also hope for an updated mod version (in the near future) which will work in my game. However it still could mean that Seasons could work in someone elses game, when it comes to Seasons and the Traveler mod ;)

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 23rd 2012, 8:36 pm

I con't figure out why ea would make Seasons and NOT make it work with all the ep's... Rolling Eyes

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 23rd 2012, 10:44 pm

maybe it works best in china and france only? since they do have some snow in that part of the world usally?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 24th 2012, 4:40 pm

Nope, it doesn't work for me the NRaas Traveler mod No It doesn't matter what destination I choose, it hangs up my game.
It's a bit sad though EA wasn't able to do Seasons for the WA worlds / destinations, probably due to it still being a mess (script wise), which they created themselves to start with... shame
Anyways, I hope Twallans will update the Traveler mod in the near future or EA with the next patch, so the simmers who own WA can all have seasons as well, in China, France and Egypt ! Smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 24th 2012, 5:50 pm

well the seasons stuff came with seasons weather wise. if you have season, then maybe the mod would work?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 24th 2012, 6:13 pm

Not for me, I have both Seasons and WA installed and I tested the NRaas Traveler mod and it keeps on hanging up my game good sigh

This however doesn't mean, the mod doesn't work for everyone, as obviously there are simmers for which the mod does work ! Smile
So you have to test it yourself, if it does work (or not); too bad though it doesn't work for me No

Eva

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 24th 2012, 8:05 pm

mmm
i wonder what it is. what a bummer . oh well. i never use that mod at all. they all seem too complicated for me
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 25th 2012, 3:48 pm

I haven't yet figured out, what is causing the hang ups, or how to solve the issue I'm having. The mod is definitely causing the hang ups, as when I remove it, I don't have problems at all going to the WA worlds, but without the mod, no seasons of course, thanks to EA Rolling Eyes
It's probably some mod script / setting "clashing" with one of my own game settings, or mods I use, that creates these hang ups. It's hard finding the cause though when you have no indication / no clue, LOL Razz

Eva

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 25th 2012, 4:06 pm

must be a threat at twallan site that talks about it? you could type in google twallan weather mod dont work ? see if it point somewhere?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 25th 2012, 4:11 pm

I'm not sure what I were to ask him, as I can only tell him, his mod hangs up my game. So I'll wait some and hope either EA solves season for WA, or Twallans updates his Traveler mod in the near future.

Eva

Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   November 25th 2012, 5:08 pm

a bummer for sure
Back to top Go down
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   December 16th 2012, 7:57 am

OMG! I love winter and the pics are flawless
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   December 16th 2012, 2:45 pm

Smile Thankies my dear !! dancing Love067

Eva

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D   

Back to top Go down

Seasons MOAR pics - Winter fun with Alenka :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Seasons-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com