Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Girls night out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Girls night out Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 8:07 am

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 9:30 am

ha ha ha, woo laughing that's funny
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Girls night out Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Girls night out Os51eg
Leo

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 4:20 pm

lol! laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 11:12 pm

laughing laughing Wow that gave me a giggle!!! Too funnyz!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 12:56 am

I read this to myself and chuckled, but when I read it out loud to Dee, I had a difficult time making it to the end. I was laughing so hard. laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 7:55 pm

I get like that also!! If I'm telling a funny joke or funny scene in a movie, I sometimes laugh all the way through trying to tell it!! laughing
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 7:47 pm

I remember this when she read it out loud to me, it was OMG...ROFL! :rofl:*new*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls night out Vide
PostSubject: Re: Girls night out   Girls night out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls night out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Ha Ha's, Wisdom and Quotes :: Ha's Ha's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com