Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

my new skin SWEET edition released today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

my new skin SWEET edition released today Vide
PostSubject: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 1:07 am

SWEET Edition
A 2 in 1 skin, based from my HOT edition, with new things:
-new lip again, with narrower mouth corner
-less dark circle around eyes
-blendable pubic hair for female from a neatly trimmed triangle to barely there fuzz
-bigger nipple on male like I used on Bad & Hairy editions
-less moles and freckles, less body hair on leg and arm
-new color ramp style to better use its 2in1 feature on wider color tones
my new skin SWEET edition released today Sweete10

at my blog: http://navetsea.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : my new skin SWEET edition released today Topposter
Featured Artist : my new skin SWEET edition released today Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 2:20 am

Niiiice!! Must run over and check out and download. This skin looks amazing and I love that you make such a visable banner to locate the skin. I have TON'S of skins and some icons of the maker are barely visable. Looks like you enhanced the male lower abs also...I soooo love that look...nice and sculpted! hiho
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 2:32 am

thank you Cece, yes I all my skins have their names on the color ramp not my name but their edition name, otherwise even myself would be puzzled laughing

this edition's male texture looks like this
my new skin SWEET edition released today Male-b10
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 2:41 am

This is totally brilliant! So freaking realistic; which I LOVE and again...the detail of the lower abs and I see the pelvis is amazing. The pubes look awesome and so detailed and love the bigger nips and the very detailed belly button!! You ROCK on making skins!! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 4:01 am

I just came back from your site and downloaded this new skin and I'm wondering...whose male bits and pieces do you use?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 7:57 am

Love the detail and the new color ramp of this new skin and I love how you strategically placed the leaves over the bits and parts in the preview pic. This looks so amazingly realistic and I can't wait to try it out in game. Love067

Cece: You can find the male bits and parts here at Sexy Sims They are compatible with Navetsea's skintones. ;)
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 2:45 pm

oh that something i didnt know was updated. ah i got to update all the stuff that was in navetsea folder of sexysim parts ahh.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : my new skin SWEET edition released today Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 3:18 pm

WOW !! This skin looks absolutely amazing !! hiho dancing happy *NEW*
Very detailed, natural and realistic !! Thanks Navetsea !! cancan

Runs of to Download
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 4:53 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
This is totally brilliant! So freaking realistic; which I LOVE and again...the detail of the lower abs and I see the pelvis is amazing. The pubes look awesome and so detailed and love the bigger nips and the very detailed belly button!! You ROCK on making skins!! hiho
pubes lauging 2
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 4:57 pm

and that smiley i just posted is blowing....sorry....must keep issues to myslef LOL

ON TOPIC: it does look like a nice skin Smile
and i cant find a way to download it :doh:*new*
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 5:30 pm

it downloadable
u need to
go here

http://www.mediafire.com/?h90gbc9hrbwttc8

http://www.mediafire.com/?7vn6an60y44j2bq
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 8:48 pm

my male body skin support both pattern 1 and 2 for the penis part, so it is compatible with most if not all male genital meshes outthere, however I opted for CmarNYS's since its morphable feature/ sliders pale I don't know if this is something I could say it out loud and be proud of :zelfmoord:*new*

thank you everyone, I'm happy you enjoy it Razz
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:38 pm

it should be universal ! oh the pain the horror the shame of it all if it wasnt universal! gasp!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 12:13 am

navetsea wrote:
my male body skin support both pattern 1 and 2 for the penis part, so it is compatible with most if not all male genital meshes outthere, however I opted for CmarNYS's since its morphable feature/ sliders pale I don't know if this is something I could say it out loud and be proud of :zelfmoord:*new*

thank you everyone, I'm happy you enjoy it Razz

Lol!! You can say it loud and be proud here...we don't judge!! Razz

@Kat...hmm...now one wonders how one knew right off the bat where one could find the beans and franks mod...hmmm laughing laughing laughing

@Stevie... cheers go pubes!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 1:23 am

absolutley gorgeouse Happy 02
I love how your skins are so detailed and realistic your so talented Smile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : my new skin SWEET edition released today Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 7:44 am

I love your skins! Thanks.

It also goes well with the 3d nips. Embarassed

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 3:14 pm

3d? wowwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 3:35 pm

That's what I was thinking, mamx. Where do we find these 3d nips, Sleepy? ;)
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 3:40 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
@Kat...hmm...now one wonders how one knew right off the bat where one could find the beans and franks mod...hmmm laughing laughing laughing

laughing I do my research, Cece. bleh
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 11:19 pm

3d seem s too lfie like yes? last time i saw a 3d movie was harry potter and that was enough.3d movie are lighted so bad it always too dark. even ebert of movies reveiws agrees!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 12:25 am

Tried this skin out in game and it's amazing! Love067 I will be uploading a sim with this skin that my daughter and I worked on together. hiho
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 12:30 am

oh the nipple I use on female is by CmarNYC again... and like the penis, these chest power and reset buttons are also tweakable in CAS, how amazing.. however I coudn't log in to sexysims today, maybe it is under maintenance

Thank you so much Katink, can't wait to see the fruit from both your and your daughter's excellent sim making tallent Razz
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 2:43 am

I have a few teaser pictures on this thread. Thanks again for this wonderful skin! Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 6:44 pm

Yes...our dear sweet innocent Sleepy showed me where to get the 3d nips... Shocked which I got along with the beans and frank...the morphable one that Nav suggested.. ;) .of which Kat had did her research and had located and seemed to 'brag' about finding in all her proudness hand dance and I downloaded them both!! dancing I also got some truly 'sassy' poses!! Oh...the adult version of the sims...what could be better?!!!
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 6:50 pm

I have feautured your skin on my blog top position coz it is freakin awesome Smile
http://www.mytopsims3picks.blogspot.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new skin SWEET edition released today   my new skin SWEET edition released today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new skin SWEET edition released today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: What Have You Found?-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com