Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! Vide
PostSubject: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 1:11 pm

Ever wanted to just quickly go in to The sims 3 game to create, modify, build, and/or breed your Sim and/or Pet?
Tired of the game taking so long to load and save? I have the solution:

Legacy Springs! Small 512 x 512 world just for this purpose! I've tested and tried this world and it loads so fast! Now I can catch up on all my special requests! Plus with Legacy Springs landscape, I can take some great outdoor photo's!

Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! LegacySprings

Download Here:
http://www.sugarslegacystables.com/sims-3-worlds.html

Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! Cfb01110

Last edited by annieover on January 14th 2013, 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! Topposter
Featured Artist : Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 4:03 pm

That's cool in so many ways !! Love this world Annie !! hiho Love067
Amazing job !! dancing
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 12:05 pm

Thanks EvaTer :D
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 12:44 pm

Thank you, Annie, this is a nice alternative to the CAS World (that blank square certainly gets tiring to look at) - the perfect little movie set! I admit, I really love small worlds. happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 1:09 pm

I'm LOVING this small world! Love067 Thank you SO much for sharing. I have a question though, does it require certain CC or expansion/stuff packs?
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 9:15 am

Pets and Showtime EP's however my friends do not have Showtime and it still works forthem. It is the school.that is Showtime rabbithole.
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 9:28 am

This is great, thank you so much!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 9:49 pm

Oh~ ok, thanks for the info Annie! I'll have to re-install Pets soon to try out this world then! Love067
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 9:47 am

I wonder if the game would not just exchange the rabbitholes for base game proxies? So people without Pets and Showtime could use this world?
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 12:08 pm

Nah, for some reason when it comes to rabbit holes, they usually won't show up unless you have the packs installed (silly game :p) and instead of replacing them with a relevant sub, it'll just be vacant - but they can easily be placed by users! Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! Topposter
Featured Artist : Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 1:08 am

What a wonderful little world annie!!! hiho Great idea!! I have showtime but not pet's but it's still a great idea! OT: I got your pm and I will respond to it soon...I have some questions. ;)
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 1:28 pm

Okie dokie:)

And this is good information to know Ameenah, thank you:)
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 7:07 am

Link is fixed, Link is posted on Facebook, link has been sent to ms3b, and others Smile

Thank you for the heads up, I really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!   Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Hide Away In Legacy Springs!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Worlds-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com