Share | 

sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   December 4th 2012, 2:09 pm

ella,bre's daughter,(i think thats her name LOL) and her husband(i forgot his too lol)

bre....i dont know why shes dressed like this. her husband is dead. and she keeps on asking the husband out on dates. really? hussy! LOL hes married! TO YOUR DAUGHTER!

ellas husband vary over excited talking about fish,bre looks thrilled haha

and ella and husbands baby....i dont remember what i named him lol.

i took quick pics so i dont remember anyones names apartently LOL

ella now

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   December 4th 2012, 5:39 pm

Lovely pics Stevie !! hiho Love067
It's seems you're really having fun with the game and Seasons !!
Don't you just love fooling around and throwing leaves ?? Big smile ;)

Eva

Back to top Go down
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   December 4th 2012, 9:12 pm

I've seen her in my mom's game and she looks absolutely wonderful in your game as it does in my mom's...I even love how you let the aging go and let her become a elder! I would never let my sims grow up! Smile happydance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   December 4th 2012, 10:34 pm

She is still beautiful and her daughter Ella looks so much like her!! I'm like Dee...I hate to see my sims age... It just saddens me... Hence one reason I NEVER make family or friends sims in my game. I just couldn't imagine doing not only some of the things that we engage our sims in, nor could I witness them age and die. Tragic.

And tell Bre to sit her old ass down and stop chasing her daughter's hubby!! That is just GROSS!! laughing

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   December 4th 2012, 11:27 pm

Great pictures, Stevie! Ella is so beautiful, although I got a little misty when I saw Bree as an elder. I agree with Cece. Tell Bree to stop chasing her son-in-law...talk about Mrs Robinson. laughing From what I can see, the toddler is going to be adorable as well. Big smile Thank you for sharing these!

:881:My Simblr cutiecat
humana Personal Tumblr lurk 

Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   December 5th 2012, 2:49 am

i love to watch in game pictures and i can see you love sims3 also very much ;) my sims have been woohoo in the leaves a lot Big smile
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   December 6th 2012, 3:22 pm

thanks everyone.
more pictures coming when i feel like playing it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*   Today at 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down

sims i am playing(gen 2)*bre as an elder*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion