Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Single Serving For Cstyles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thethomass04
thethomass04

Leo
Comments : What can I say I a totally addicted to the Sims 3 I love Architecture and interior Design so the Sims 3 lets me express my creative side. I love to just Kick back in my chair and get on my PC and let my mind free!! So when I am not working I am usually creating (outside of Family time of course) any way I hope you all enjoy my creations Please dont forget to say Hello!!!

Single Serving For Cstyles Vide
PostSubject: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 8:17 pm

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-328r

Download Here

Hello my friends I am sorry I have Been away so long I have made a Single Serving Lot for Cstyles!! You may or may not be familiar with my single serving series on TSR well now you can get one exclusively here at Cstyles. I have built a mother in law suite above the Garage for the occasional guest Enjoy and please comment!!!

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-79-1

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-347-1

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-333r-1

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-15

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-18

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-19

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-20

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-22

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-101-1

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-94-1

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-106-1

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-107-1

Single Serving For Cstyles Screenshot-69

Download Here

Watch The Video Here!!!

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Single Serving For Cstyles Topposter
Featured Artist : Single Serving For Cstyles Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:12 pm

Gorgeous!! I had to laugh at the nearly nekked man sitting in the living room and the lady using the bathroom while you video taped!! Wonderfully decorated, of course, and another beautiful lot to go into my game created by Donnetta!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:36 pm

Seriously beautiful house and I loved the presentation video. I kinda chuckled a little at the woman using the bathroom. Great job once again! P.S. I loved the music in the video also. Love067
Back to top Go down
thethomass04
thethomass04

Leo
Comments : What can I say I a totally addicted to the Sims 3 I love Architecture and interior Design so the Sims 3 lets me express my creative side. I love to just Kick back in my chair and get on my PC and let my mind free!! So when I am not working I am usually creating (outside of Family time of course) any way I hope you all enjoy my creations Please dont forget to say Hello!!!

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 11:26 pm

Thank you I noticed the lady after I did the video and I was too tired to start over LOL

cecesaun1 wrote:
Gorgeous!! I had to laugh at the nearly nekked man sitting in the living room and the lady using the bathroom while you video taped!! Wonderfully decorated, of course, and another beautiful lot to go into my game created by Donnetta!!
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 5:58 am

Gorgeous house and very tastefully decorated Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Single Serving For Cstyles Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:29 pm

I'm very glad to see you back again on Cstyles !! And I see you've lost non of your talent ! Smile
The house is absolutely wonderful !! hiho Love067 I'm always amazed how you create a kind of atmosphere with your houses (like I want to live there in RL) and the decorating is just fabulous and impeccable !! dancing ❤ happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 6:37 pm

this is a wonderful lots...i can see you placed a lot of work into it...lots always tire me out...its why my christmas house is still not done yet...

Dont you think that is what makes sims the sims is the unpredictability they have at doing thier own thing when you are filming and such..? After cece said about the bathroom and such i had to watch the video just so you know... Big smile
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 7:22 pm

Beautiful lot i also loved the video presentation so we can see even better and you made it very good gives you well me the feeling i would wanna live there also night time by the pool loved it and the kitchen looks just good cause i love big kitchen ask ice1 ;)

So applaud
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 8:39 pm

Love it and downloading. Smile Thank you. Keep up the great work hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:17 pm

Omg another awesome house from you ❤ Love067 I looove iiittt. I can't build houses for crap.
Back to top Go down
thethomass04
thethomass04

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:23 am

ice1 wrote:
Gorgeous house and very tastefully decorated Smile

Thank You Enjoy it
Back to top Go down
thethomass04
thethomass04

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:25 am

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Omg another awesome house from you ❤ Love067 I looove iiittt. I can't build houses for crap.
Thank you ... You should see some of my old Sims 2 Houses I couldnt always build either keep at it !!
Back to top Go down
thethomass04
thethomass04

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:27 am

KosmoKhaos wrote:

Thank you ... You should see some of my old Sims 2 Houses I couldnt always build either keep at it !!
Back to top Go down
thethomass04
thethomass04

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:30 am

LOL when have to go you gotta go even if you are a Sim l!! thank you for your comments and for watching the Video glad you liked it

dachshundsr4me wrote:
this is a wonderful lots...i can see you placed a lot of work into it...lots always tire me out...its why my christmas house is still not done yet...

Dont you think that is what makes sims the sims is the unpredictability they have at doing thier own thing when you are filming and such..? After cece said about the bathroom and such i had to watch the video just so you know... Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Serving For Cstyles   Single Serving For Cstyles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Single Serving For Cstyles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: thethomass04-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com