Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Help please with possible hack conflict.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Help please with possible hack conflict. Topposter
Featured Artist : Help please with possible hack conflict. Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Help please with possible hack conflict. Vide
PostSubject: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 9:53 pm

These are all the mods and hacks I have in my game. I've already checked for cc that might conflict or be corrupted and everything is cool there, so I am only assuming that it has to be a conflict that I've overlooked regarding my mods and hacks.
Can anyone spot what I have that may be conflicting with another mod/hack?
Something is making my game botchy and I'm trying to repair it.
Thankies!

aWT_HACK_GEOMSLIDER_Mouth-UpperLip-TipWidth.package
aWT_HACK_GEOMSLIDER_NoseSeptum.package
aWT_HACK_GEOMSLIDER_NoseSeptumHeight.package
aWT_HACK_GEOMSLIDER_NoseSeptumWidth.package
cmar_SkinTonePanel_BodySliders1.38.package
cmar_XCAS_corebasics42.package
cmar_XCAS_TuningSlidersX4.package
Jasumi_Slider_LipFattness (YA + YF).package
Jonha_Sliders_BreastSize.package
Jonha_Sliders_CalfSize.package
Jonha_Sliders_ChestSize.package
Jonha_Sliders_HipSize.package
Jonha_Sliders_ShoulderSize.package
Jonha_Sliders_WaistSize.package
S-Club [ts3-hack-slider] Eyelash-Bottom-Height.package
S-Club [ts3-hack-slider] Eyelash-Bottom-Length.package
S-Club [ts3-hack-slider] Eyelash-Corner-Height.package
S-Club [ts3-hack-slider] Eyelash-Inner-Height.package
whiteriderMTS_OverlipCurveSlider_v2.package
S-Club [ts3-hack-slider] Eyelash-Top-Height.package

S-Club [ts3-hack-slider] Eyelash-Top-Length.package
S-Club [ts3-mod] EA-Eyeball-F-UVFix.package
tts-slider1.packageUpper Lip Corners Width.package
aWT_HACK_GEOMSLIDER_Mouth-UpperLipOuterCurve.package
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 9:58 pm

Are you patched to 1.42 yet, Cece. I noticed that you have XCAS 1.38 installed. That would cause your game to crash.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:16 pm

I'm patched to 1.42 but it's noted on the download page that it was not needed to update that particular mod to 1.42 and I didn't see it updated so I assumed that it was okay to just use the 1.38
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 10:52 pm

You are correct. For some reason, I saw it as XCAS tuning mod...brainfart. I double checked and triple checked and can't find anything that would conflict.
I just looked into my own mods folder and can't find NoseSeptum.package
I have NoseSeptumHeight.package and NoseSeptumWidth.package . Maybe there's a conflict there? You could always put it on your desktop and try out the game to see if that's it. That's the only thing that I can see.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 12:18 am

Ahh...will try that Kat, thankies bunches!! I will go in game so I can deposit and 'hopefully' try the new skin Nav made!! I will let you know if that is it...if not...I'm stumped!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 1:03 am

I will keep my fingers crossed and hope it works for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 1:48 am

the cmar skinpanel is combined with the bodysliders.
maybe you need to keep the skinpanel and bodysliders separate
in other words
just have the skintone panel
and cmar 4x
but not the
cmar_SkinTonePanel_BodySliders1.38.package

and i would check out the whiteridermts file where you got it. i think it conflict with other stuff i think
and i posted here but somehow it got lost phoeey oh well ,i typed it all again wala
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 2:05 am

I just checked Cmar's XCAS page on MTS and this is the description for the cmar_SkinTonePanel_BodySliders1.38.package:
Description: Skintone Panel and Body Sliders expansion - improves appearance and scrolling of skintone picker panel, doubles range of fat/thin, muscle, and breast size sliders.
All this basically does, slider wise, is work with sliders on Name, Age, and Gender tab (skintone, age, body size, muscle & muscle tone, breast size). I don't think that would conflict with her slider range mod. Not sure, because I don't use the skintone panel.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 2:35 am

how you see all your skintones then gee
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 2:47 am

have to think on it too tired now as it is late here eeps
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 3:16 am

In game now, in CAS so I will see if that first suggestion works. Will post here tomorrow and let you know! Thanks Kat and mamx!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:31 am

mamx wrote:
how you see all your skintones then gee

I just scroll down. I don't see as many skintones at once, but I can usually tell by the color of the dot as to what skintone it is. I have my favorites memorized. Smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:33 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
In game now, in CAS so I will see if that first suggestion works. Will post here tomorrow and let you know! Thanks Kat and mamx!

Keeping my fingers crossed that one of our suggestions works. Big smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Help please with possible hack conflict. Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:23 pm

I can't see a real problem with all these items CeCe.
All the sliders should be fine, you're patched to 1.42 with your (XCas) sliderhack (core mod) and the 1.38 skintone panel is compatible with 1.42 and is NO, I repeat NO problem when running your game patched to 1.42 (!!).
If you're having a problem with your game something else is causing that, me thinks.
How's your game acting up CeCe ? Maybe that will give a clue.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 6:19 pm

I will be in CAS and it would like, black out for a second and then come back. And CAS was dragging when changing clothes. I went in Dashboard and cleaned up my cc...I did have some conflicts and I removed the hack package that Kat recommended and that seemed to help. I didn't stay in long enough to actually change clothes or hair so I will try that out tonight.
I was playing around with Nav's skin and the randomize button. Lol!!

I will keep you posted and let you know. Maybe my comp is tired of all the ep's and sp's...I have a pretty sturdy comp and plenty of space so I know it was something game wise. Hopefully it's corrected! :It__s_Outta_Here:*n
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:22 pm

It might be a conflict somehow with the XCAS core mods I'm not sure....Did you check in Delphy's Dashboard?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 2:30 am

I checked my cc with dashboard...I can check mods/hacks with dashboard also? I do think it might be fixed though...I will find out in a little bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 3:16 am

You can most definitely check your mods/hacks with Dashboard. Smile Dashboard actually more accurately checks mods than Custom Content - sometimes CC items from the same creator will show a "conflict" in Dashboard, but this can be ignored. However, if a conflict shows between mods, then it's important.

Like Eva and others have said, there are absolutely no conflicts in the list that you posted - everything looks fine to me. Sliders are pretty much never going to conflict and will definitely never cause your game to crash. If a slider conflicted with another, the only problem you'd notice is that a slider would "stop working" - the same way CAS is affected if you install extra sliders without a hack.

It seems like quite a few people (almost randomly) have had trouble running their game post seasons - I'm hoping this isn't the issue, though.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 4:49 am

Thanks Ameenah, I was pretty sure I had all the mods/hacks pretty set but I'm thankful for the confirmation. My game doesn't crash...it will black out for a second and then pop back on, it won't leave the page. It's just weird because it does this, it's not fixed sadly...but since the mods seem to be good...I just ran a full clean on my cc and deleted a bunch also I guess maybe it is a Season's glitch sadly. I guess I better check out the main forum and see if any others have complained about this same problem.

Also, have you noticed a change in your sims height? When I use randomize it will give me at least 3 to 4 different sizes, but all proportioned correctly and the clothes fit like the regular sims. I don't mind that so much although I haven't had them interact directly with my regular size sims.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 5:00 am

different sims in cas in random times.oh yessssssssssss. i get freaky looking sims. tall .thin . stretched. tiny head big body. itall there , i never randomize .too scary!
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 2:21 pm

I used to have Jonha's height sliders - so I would get variation in height if I hit the randomize button - but I remember you mentioned not having them installed. There are also some sliders that effect height that have been released by Bloom and Delphy (more than one version from Delphy, too, I think.)

Without the sliders though, the sim's height shouldn't normally be affected. Buuuuut, if you downloaded a sim who was made with a height slider adjustment - I'm thinking this could play an influence. If you use either Nraas or Awesome Mod, the game is much more likely to generate new sims based off the genetics of sims in your bin/town. The slider settings of a sim made with height sliders could then be "transferred" without you having the slider specifically installed. I'm thinking this is probably the cause, and if so is not anything to worry about and that's not a game-breaking issue.

When you have the screen flashing black this is usually a common sign of something wrong with the graphics card. It generally happens when the card overheats because it is being overwhelmed. If the card is permanently damaged, you might start to notice the flashing screen when you are not even using the computer for graphically demanding things. Does it continue to happen regardless of what your game settings adjusted to?

Sometimes the card/computer can overheat just because of too much dust. I would pick up a can of compressed air (they have them at Best Buy, Staples, Walmart, any of those places, maybe even the supermarket) and spray out the vents and wipe away the residue. Maybe even go in with a few cotton swabs to make sure you get all of it. Dust builds up in laptops even faster than with desktops, and then the fans have trouble moving at an efficient speed and the card can really heat up. Do you have a Sony Vaio? The design of these are very prone to dust build-up, almost more so than other laptops. But, then, a good clean up can actually sometimes really speed up your computer!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 10:30 pm

Ameenah I have a Dell Studio. I have no other problems running any other games nor just being on the web and playing games or on Cstyles. I did check around on Google last night to see if my problem was similar to others and it does seem to be a problem with Season's. (My problem didn't start until I installed Season's) It acts like it's going to crash...but then changes it's mind and flicks back to the picture.

Others are having full blown crashes, talking about game lagging, and a host of smaller issues. Some are complaining of extremely long loading times also since Season's. I've noticed my load is faster for the first screen, almost right away...but does tend to be a bit slow loading into the game frame. This...even after cleaning up my cc. From what I understand ea is aware of this issue and is 'supposed' to be working on a fix.

It's not a BIG thing...more irritating than anything else because your heart kind of stops when it does black out because you think your game is crashing!!

I guess I will have to just keep an eye open to see if any of this is corrected.

I will clean my computer though...it's been about 3 months since I last cleaned it!!! I never use cotton swabs because it's been noted that sometimes that can push the dust further up into your system and cause more harm. Now...where is my can of air spray....? You know I moved right...I will probably have to invest in a new can because I do not feel like digging around for it!

Thanks for the advice! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help please with possible hack conflict.   Help please with possible hack conflict. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help please with possible hack conflict.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com