AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Cindy Meijers Dutch Soccer Supporter "Holland, Holland !!!" :D   June 17th 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi ya All,

As you may know at this time there are the Soccer (or Football) Worldchampionships in South Africa.
If you didn't know, now you do
Since I'm from the Netherlands, I am of course a supporter for "Holland, Holland" !!!!
Hahahaha LOL !!!
For this special occasion, I have created a Dutch Soccer Supporter called 'Cindy'.
I believe Dutch female soccer supporters are already 'hot' news with their outfits in the Worldchampionships...
For now I will leave you with some pics of Cindy.

Casual

Looks

Formal

Sleep

Sports

& Sleep

Maybe it's also time for some 'supporter-competion'.
I would love to see some soccer supporters from for instance the US, England, Germany or Brasil for sure !!
You can download Cindy the Dutch Soccer Supporter here: (Mediafire)

Have fun & enjoy the games !!
Holland, Holland, Holland !!!

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Meijers Dutch Soccer Supporter "Holland, Holland !!!" :D   June 17th 2010, 6:25 pm

Let me guess the colors...hmmm....this is gonna be a toughie! Lol! I agree...some sort of competition or even challenge would be awesome!! I don't know much about soccer or sports for that matter...except golf...but have at girl!

Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Meijers Dutch Soccer Supporter "Holland, Holland !!!" :D   June 18th 2010, 8:30 am

Not really necessary to know anything about sports , just a whole lot of fun & a bit of patriotism...
Kind of dress-up a Sim in the colors of ones country & go wild, party around and even go bezerk
Like the carnival in Rio only the occasion is the soccer Worldchampionships !!

Let your imagination run wild !! Hahaha

Eva

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Meijers Dutch Soccer Supporter "Holland, Holland !!!" :D   Today at 10:38 am

Back to top Go down

Cindy Meijers Dutch Soccer Supporter "Holland, Holland !!!" :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum