Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Howdy! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CuriousKitty
CuriousKitty

Gemini

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:09 am

Hello there!

My name's Danielle though I've been known to a lot of my friends as Kitty or Astro because of online gaming, haha. I'm 21, recently engaged, and live in Maryland.

I've been simming since the second series and enjoy the game so so much. I love making sims, homes, and developing the characters I make. I don't consider myself amazing at it but am quite proud of my creations.

I'm a friendly, shy person so feel free to chat with me or whatever because I really do hope to get to know everyone! I need some friends who enjoy Sims as much as me! :D

I'm also working on getting some screenies up of a sim I just created today that I am very proud of and hope to get some critiques to help guide me along.

I also hope to start writing a story on a couple of my sims but I just need the drive to, haha.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Howdy! ^^ Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:05 am

Welcome to Cstyles, Kitty, and congratulations on your engagement! thump You're just a little south of me. I'm in Pennsylvania, so hello neighbor! Big smile Feel free to post pictures of your houses and simmies...we love pic spam!

I know how you feel about needing friends who love the sims. My family kind of rolls their eyes and shake their heads when I start talking sims to them.

Once again, welcome, and if you need help with anything, feel free to ask. We have alot of helpful members here who can assist. Smile
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : Howdy! ^^ Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 5:32 am

Hello Kitty, welcome to C style! I know you'll love it here. All of the C style stuff and member's are very sweet and helpful! You can see a lot of beautiful creations from a lot of other member's as well. Congrat on your engagement! Hugs xoxo Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Howdy! ^^ Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:08 am

Hello and welcome! Please share your stories, we badly need stories. Smile
Back to top Go down
CuriousKitty
CuriousKitty

Gemini

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:34 am

Thanks guys! ^^

I'll start typing up a story on my new legacy family sometime today! [= I really do need to get back into writing.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Howdy! ^^ Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Howdy! ^^ Os51eg
Leo

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 5:02 pm

Hey Danielle! Smile Welcome to Cstyles!! cheers dancing happy *NEW*
I'm sure you'll have a good time here and I'm looking forward to your creations and stories!! hiho
Back to top Go down
CuriousKitty
CuriousKitty

Gemini

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 6:26 pm

Thanks, Eva. I actually found out about this place from your blog [=
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Howdy! ^^ Os51eg
Leo

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 6:32 pm

COOL!! Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:34 pm

Eva for the WIN!! hiho

Welcome Danielle!! So glad you decided to join a little forum. Congrats on your engagement, wishing you many many years of happiness! Love067 I used to live in Baltimore, so we used to be neighbors!! Lol!! And like SleepyG said...we need stories so please feel free to post whatever you write here, we have a 'nekked' section just for that!! When I say nekked...I mean it NEEDS some attention...it's barren...and we love pic spam so post away!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 1:08 am

I'm really glad you wanted to join our stress free site...well mainly Cece's but she is like family and you fit right in. I just love to write and also read! So, if you put a story up I would totally read and or comment! Love067 thump
Back to top Go down
CuriousKitty
CuriousKitty

Gemini

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 6:36 am

Thanks folks ^^

Hopefully I'll start writing soon. I'm currently in a rut for muse to write but I do have a story brewing in my head about my sims :3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 1:28 am

gajdowski98 wrote:
I'm really glad you wanted to join our stress free site...well mainly Cece's but she is like family and you fit right in. I just love to write and also read! So, if you put a story up I would totally read and or comment! Love067 thump

No Dee...you had it right, it's 'our' site!! Love067
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2013, 6:17 am

Welcome to Cstyles you will love this place dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy! ^^ Vide
PostSubject: Re: Howdy! ^^   Howdy! ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com