Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Ariana Kimble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Ariana Kimble Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 9:28 pm

Ariana Kimble 913f0af6-213b-4f7a-809d-fbdf747ba4d7_zps157b5afe

Growing up in a small town like Sunset Valley gave Ariana a little too much time on her hands, so she spent quite alot of time on computer, designing programs, chatting with friends, and learning how to hack. Soon, she learned that there was money to be made in hacking and started spending most of her time running scams and milking people out of their money. Will she get back on the straight and narrow or will she continue with her illegal activities? You decide. Big smile

Traits
Ambitious
Artistic
Computer Whiz
Good Sense of Humor
Heavy Sleeper
Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash

Favorites
Food: Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Music: Classical
Color: Spiceberry
Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Ariana Kimble Screenshot-42_zpsc4a1dad2
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-46_zps5f496497
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-45_zps8dc90405
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-54_zpsedd48987
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-64_zps62f05996
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-65_zps4b0e0038
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-66_zpsc642d201
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-82_zps34b2223e
Ariana Kimble Screenshot-83_zps50bba33f

Custom Content
Skin: Navetsea Asian Edition
Brows: Simple Life Default Replacement
Eyes: IN3S Tifa Eyes N41 (Cstyles April Exclusive)
Hair: Cool Sims 92
Eyeshadow: Elexis New Year Make-up Set
Lipstick: IN3S Velvet Matte Lipgloss
Blush: Not sure

Clothing
Cstyles September Exclusive: Comfy Blouse by Juliana
Leggings by All About Style
*All other clothing is base game.

Sliders
XCAS Core mod for more sliders
awt's sliders
Jonha's sliders
Delphy's breast sliders
Ahmad's Facial Sliders
Heiret's Chin-To-Neck Slider

I don't have many terms of service. You can change her clothing, hair, or eyes, but please do not
reupload and claim as your own and please do not use her as a base for your sim. Thank you!

Thank you very much to the Custom Content and Pose Creators. Love067
DOWNLOAD

Sims3Pack
.SimFile
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist : Ariana Kimble Badge-1-1
Scorpio

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 10:28 pm

Love067 Love067 Love067 she looks so beautiful i just now see her Love067
in profile too looks like a sweet asian girl

applaud dancingbanana Love067

Ok i am downloading her ;)

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 10:55 pm

SellaSu wrote:
Love067 Love067 Love067 she looks so beautiful i just now see her Love067
in profile too looks like a sweet asian girl

applaud dancingbanana Love067

Ok i am downloading her ;)

Thank you very much, dear! dancing At first I was going for Asian features, but after finishing her, I've decided that she's kind of a Heinz 57 variety, like me. ;) Thank you for posting on tumblr, too. Hugs!! thump
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 11:06 pm

She's beautiful Katink. Love067
You make fantastic sims. They always have that realistic look I always try to achieve for my sims. I love her eyes and face - they look so expressive.
I'm definitely adding her to my game.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 11:19 pm

pdxwinn wrote:
She's beautiful Katink. Love067
You make fantastic sims. They always have that realistic look I always try to achieve for my sims. I love her eyes and face - they look so expressive.
I'm definitely adding her to my game.

Thank you very much, pdx! hiho I'm thinking that she could have an interesting relationship with your sim, Cody. The womanizing photographer and the artistic hacker...a love story for the ages. Razz
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 11:27 pm

katink wrote:
Thank you very much, pdx! hiho I'm thinking that she could have an interesting relationship with your sim, Cody. The womanizing photographer and the artistic hacker...a love story for the ages. Razz

They will definitely be having a fling. . . . . . . or 4!
LOL!

I'll let you know how it turns out. Big smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 11:30 pm

pdxwinn wrote:
katink wrote:

They will definitely be having a fling. . . . . . . or 4!
LOL!

I'll let you know how it turns out. Big smile

LOL...Keep me posted on their flings and feel free to post pics. I love to see how my sims do in other people's games. Big smile
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 11:54 pm

katink wrote:
LOL...Keep me posted on their flings and feel free to post pics. I love to see how my sims do in other people's games. Big smile

I thought it was just me that wondered how my sims did in other peoples games. I thought I was just bizarre for wondering how my sims faired once I sent them out in to the world. LOL!
As far as technically - your sims always show up in game exactly how they look in your pics. That is rare with sims. I almost always have to edit or modify the sims I download. Not yours though. Yours I can simply drop in my game - they never need 'fixed'. I love that. Love067

I will definitely post pics and keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 12:37 am

pdxwinn wrote:
katink wrote:

I thought it was just me that wondered how my sims did in other peoples games. I thought I was just bizarre for wondering how my sims faired once I sent them out in to the world. LOL!
As far as technically - your sims always show up in game exactly how they look in your pics. That is rare with sims. I almost always have to edit or modify the sims I download. Not yours though. Yours I can simply drop in my game - they never need 'fixed'. I love that. Love067

I will definitely post pics and keep you updated.

That's good to hear. I've downloaded a couple of sims that I had to fix to make them look like they did in their pictures and I hate that. I always test them out in game to make sure that they will play alright. Some I play in game longer than others...cough, Alex, cough. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 12:59 am

Beautiful Sim Kat!! Love love love her bio...she has this innocent face that if she were ever caught, they'd never punish her because it would be hard to believe that sweet little thing could do wrong!! Devil yes

Awesome presentation, of course!! And I also would love to know how my Sims fair in others games, we have a Member here that did that with one of my Sims and she kept us posted until he aged up. And Evie posted some pics on another Sim I made. Just feels so weird but special seeing how others use a Sim I made. Love067
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : Ariana Kimble Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:05 am

Very beautiful sim! Love067 love her dark hair and she looks realistic! Awesome job with her photos! love her! Love067 Happy 02 thump thump thump
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:08 am

a criminal oh. now maybe i can go to the mountain now and see what in there ! your new sim lovely. all the katink sims going in the sunlit world. they seem to fit that world best. and i like having the same sims simmies in one place. oh and some navetsea sims and other sims too but so many though .
oh i posted plain no makeup pic of my sim in that other thread using that new asian skin tone

Last edited by mamx on February 1st 2013, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:10 am

Thank you, Cece! hand dance She does have the face of an angel, but watch out for that devious side. ;)

If you wouldn't mind, I could try putting one of Navetsea's skins on Xander to test him out in game and play him for a little while. Big smile I was thinking either his model skin or sweet skin, because they have a little shine to them. Then I can post some pics for you. I have a couple of roomies in mind for him already. Smile

Back on topic though. I've been wanting to create some sims with different careers than doctor or music. The first thing I though of when I started posting her was hacker. I'm thinking about a cat burglar next. Devil yes
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:11 am

will she cat woman? hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:13 am

mamx wrote:
a criminal oh. now maybe i can go to the mountain now and see what in there ! your new sim lovely. all the katink sims going in the sunlit world. they seem to fit that world best. and i like having the same sims simmies in one place. oh and some navetsea sims and other sims too but so many though .
oh i posted plain no makeup pic of my sim in that other thread using that new asian skin tone

Sunlit Tides is perfect for her. Actually, that's where I took her pictures, too. Big smile It would be perfect for me to at this point. We're in the middle of some lake effect snow and supposed to get more than a foot in this storm...brrr!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:15 am

BleedingRose wrote:
Very beautiful sim! Love067 love her dark hair and she looks realistic! Awesome job with her photos! love her! Love067 Happy 02 thump thump thump

Thank you, Anna!!! thump thump thump Your comments always make me smile! funnybaby
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:17 am

mamx wrote:
will she cat woman? hahahahaa

Cat woman? You're silly. laughing I could always make the next one an Empress of Evil. I never did make that vampire sim, did I? Hmmm....that's one to think about. Alex really is coming, but I'm having too much fun playing him right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:19 am

snow oh that went away here , not even feb and the snow melted rained on went a way omg. and it was windy but not cold. wow. like only 2 but felt more like 7 whoa. freaky freaky freaky.

and oh bree is offically pregant with keith hopkin baby awwwwwwwwwwwww.
she knows for sure now . uhoh.

you should play and play and play. that what the simmies are for. alex huh. what he wearing ?

Last edited by mamx on February 1st 2013, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:22 am

I'll ship you some of our snow. We're looking at a possible 2 hour delay for school tomorrow, if they have to go at all.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:29 am

better to stay of the roads really. so you live where ? people have snow tires i hope. if we were in florida or even vancover oh hell i stay home
even it just icing sugar like snow on teh ground. area not prone to snow are deathy places it seems

seriously what the lack of good male sims that are black huh. mm. i never seem to can remember who i got for sims. that can t be good. need to go through my sims i guess . on way to do it is google type dark sims then hit picture to find them maybe? i aim to include vairety thank you

was putting in some wedding dresses mm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:34 am

I'm in North Western Pennsylvania, so I'm pretty used to the snow. I just don't like it after being in a car accident that completely totaled one of our cars. Worst of all, we had the youngest in the car and she was about 4 years old. Thankfully, no one was hurt. Right now, anything in the southern region of the U.S. sounds good right about now.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:44 am

but i dont like the heat, dont know how our dach can live in florida, didnt realize how hot it is there . thought it be summer like here. what a dummy moi is !
what house is good for bree and keith and baby,not a whole lot to pick it seems in sunlit world.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:55 am

Ariana Kimble 4779717_orig

This is my favorite of the EA Sunlit Tides houses. 4 br, 3 bath. It's a nice family house, plus it has a pool and sauna. I usually have to make one of the rooms a nursery, though. It's called Sanctuary and is located at 27 Paradise Circle. Did you say baby? Awwww!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 2:13 am

she is preggar ! it said so in the game huhuh. not sure how far along she is though. it it will be fun to dress the baby .taht house is gorgous . will place a copy of it in the game thanks!

there i found the house made a sim3pack file of it and copy in house bin so i can use it more than once huzzah

mm17pages on how to make french bread wow. julia child cookbook master of french cooking, is there even a julia child sim ?
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 6:01 am

very cute simmie, she looks eurasian maybe, I like how you made her face, combination of cute and cheeky, and the punisher long t-shirt gives her a geeky side.
I'm happy you tried that skin hiho to make a new simmie dancing
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 8:26 am

This is Ariana and Cody's daughter - no, I couldn't help but put them together ;) . She is a bit of a troublemaker so far - still just a couple days in to her teen years.
And, I just found out Ariana is pregnant again. Smile

Ariana Kimble Screen70
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 8:56 am

pdxwinn wrote:
This is Ariana and Cody's daughter - no, I couldn't help but put them together ;) . She is a bit of a troublemaker so far - still just a couple days in to her teen years.

Ariana Kimble Screen70

Well they make beautiful babies Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 9:04 am

navetsea wrote:
very cute simmie, she looks eurasian maybe, I like how you made her face, combination of cute and cheeky, and the punisher long t-shirt gives her a geeky side.
I'm happy you tried that skin hiho to make a new simmie dancing

Thank you very much! I absolutely love the new skin, Nav! Love067 I was looking at some close-ups of her last night and I saw a little bit of Asian in her, but for some reason, I saw a little Hawaiian in her, too. Smile Alex, when I finally release him, has your skin, too. ;) The only one that I've made recently that doesn't have one of your skins is Angela (my avi) and she's just for my game. I am truly addicted to your skins! Love067
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 9:10 am

pdxwinn wrote:

Ariana Kimble Screen70

She is so beautiful!!! Love067 hiho cheers OMGoodness, her eyes are amazing and so terrible at hiding her bad-ass side. You can almost see the trouble that she's thinking of starting...so expressive! dancing
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 2:44 pm

This sim Love067 She's just so gorgeous hiho I need to get her in my game ❤
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 3:08 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
This sim Love067 She's just so gorgeous hiho I need to get her in my game ❤

She's all your's Kosmo, and feel free to use her as a model if you want. She's very photogenic. ;)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Ariana Kimble Os51eg
Leo

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 4:06 pm

She's gorgeous Kat!! hiho Love067 I very much like her eyes and her SMILE !! Totally love! hiho Love067 ❤
Also love the choice of hair! Perfect for Ariana! cherry please
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 5:25 pm

oh that gonna be some pretty gorgous little mafia family oh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 6:31 pm

EvaTer wrote:
She's gorgeous Kat!! hiho Love067 I very much like her eyes and her SMILE !! Totally love! hiho Love067 ❤
Also love the choice of hair! Perfect for Ariana! cherry please

Thank you very much Eva!! Love067 She was one of those spur of the moment simmies. :D
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:11 am

Ummmm. . . . . well, Cody was suppose to be my main new sim but he . . . . . . met an untimely end. Ariana just became a widow and she is pregnant. :'(

Ariana Kimble Screen71
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:21 am

Oh no! shocked Poor Cody and Ariana, along with the kids. Sad...
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:52 pm

katink wrote:
Oh no! shocked Poor Cody and Ariana, along with the kids. Sad...

LOL!
Yeah, I was a little shocked - I haven't had a sim die on me, except from old age, in a really long time.
It wasn't my fault wasnt me - I was watching t.v. If my sims can't live their lives without me constantly looking over their shoulder - they deserve to catch on fire. shame
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:37 pm

I started scrolling up & saw the pictures & knew this had to be your sim! I know I say it all the time lol, but your sims have your personal touch to them & I just love it! They all look different, but they just look like yours. I always know when it's one of your sims Love067

She's beautiful, Kat! I love her nose. Her nose is so cute <3 & The hair looks amazing on her!

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:41 pm

Vanity Sims wrote:
I started scrolling up & saw the pictures & knew this had to be your sim! I know I say it all the time lol, but your sims have your personal touch to them & I just love it! They all look different, but they just look like yours. I always know when it's one of your sims Love067

She's beautiful, Kat! I love her nose. Her nose is so cute <3 & The hair looks amazing on her!

Thank you Vanity! hiho I'm actually quite flattered when you tell me that you recognize my sims because of my personal touch and your comments always make me smile! dancing happydance hand dance
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:43 pm

I'm surprised you don't see it yourself, although I understand sometime (lot of time) people don't realize their own style, anyway your mouth-chin-jaw area of your sims are a bit similar among your simmies, the fine detailing are different but the proportion is the same, it is just your own subconscious decision of what looks most ideal for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ariana Kimble Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariana Kimble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com