HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?   February 17th 2013, 3:45 pm

Hello guys! I found this pic when I googeled: Sunset Valley makeovers and I love it! It's Agnes Crumblebottom Razz. Anyways, the dress she is wearing is from ekinege, however, I can't seem to find it anywhere.. it annoys me that sunetsetsims is down, I can't download anything from tsr anymore.. so I hope one of you has a solution Razz.

This is the link to the dress:
https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/ekinege/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/draped-dress/id/1144639/

This is the pic:

I don't take credit for it! I don't know whoever it belongs to but it isn't mine.

If someone recognizes the nails, I'd love to have the name of it too. I already searched on MS3B but I couldn't find it.. they didn't really look like the nails on the picture.

I hope somebody can help me, thanks in advance!
Oh, and I'll be back soon! :D

Paradis!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?   February 17th 2013, 5:46 pm

this all i could find using google

http://sims3planet.ru/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/Draped-Dress-%D0%BE%D1%82-ekinege
Back to top Go down
heleendejonge

Libra

PostSubject: Re: WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?   February 17th 2013, 5:53 pm

-----

Last edited by heleendejonge on February 17th 2013, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?   February 17th 2013, 5:59 pm

Thank you so much guys! Love you ~Muah Love067

Really need to be here more often !
Back to top Go down
heleendejonge

Libra

PostSubject: Re: WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?   February 17th 2013, 6:04 pm

haha no problem ;)
Back to top Go down
heleendejonge

Libra

PostSubject: Re: WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?   February 17th 2013, 6:11 pm

I removed the download though!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?   

Back to top Go down

WCIF this dress from ekinege for free? (and maybe these nails)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum