Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Bridgeport makeovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am in the process of doing makeovers on the characters that I will need for my story and thought I would share my progress. Thanks to Eden doing a gorgeous makeover of Richie Striker, it makes it a little easier. Smile
First up is a not-quite-finished version of Stella Striker. I've been working on her face for a couple of hours now and, hopefully, she looks better. Since she has the grumpy and perfectionist trait, I wanted her face to reflect her overall snotty attitude.

Before:

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-8_zps7c1ccfc1

In progress. Face & Make-up completed:

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-6_zps37c2657b
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-7_zpseedd0f40
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-9_zpscd79a7cc

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 10:46 pm

So how do you do makeovers on NPC's? Do you have to actually move into the family home or is there a cheat you can use?
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:12 pm

cece i think you can just makeover the sim using cheat cas using nrass mod
?, i think i did that way once. now im interested in that idea of changing npc yeah. why not try it? i might try it. if i knew what npc to try it on mmm. yeah. im sure there bad npc and there are npc that look much a like , can change color of ther clothes maybe . so many things. and oh head all caca tonight , hope it not a cold sigh. take care wala

Last edited by mamx on February 26th 2013, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:21 pm

As long as they are not in work outfit, you can take NPCs into cas and do a makeover on them. I actually did a makeover a while back on Bridget Hemlock...she usually works as bartender or bouncer in Bridgeport.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:48 pm

oh that interesting i had no idea the career outfit make a differnce wow.
now why am i thinking that katink needs to make a thor sim , out of thor costume. sims2 we could make all kind of bodies ,are we able to in sims 3 for men , i havnt tried that. ladies got lot of shape sizes to use here. do the guys?oh. changing tweaking sims is getting interesting mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 12:08 am

You know what...thinking about it now, I think you can give them a makeover even if they are in the career outfit. I think after Showtime and the ability to change the career outfits enabled that. I guess it has been a while since I've tried to do a random npc sim makeover. I'll have to get into game tomorrow and check it out.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 12:29 am

and in cas we have the naked icon and the career icon so it stand to reason we can now that you mentioned it mm.
saw new girl tonight lol. sillies goofballs!
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 2:09 pm

oh i went in brideport and saw elvira and saw moxie somewhere oh. i went and did over beau merrick , he in the household bad good. he an old old sim . latenight wow.i so behind wahhhhhhh.
and and
i saw hoar frost again wow. it was super sparkley this morning , million dollor picture like wow.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 2:13 pm

it make me made we cant switch sims in and out like we did with sims2 using simpe. what a shame.
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 2:26 pm

I'll try to work on some more makeovers today, but I really want to start playing and taking pictures for my story. Still looking for some "bitchy" hair...lol. I'll have to check my desktop. I have a ton of files that aren't even in-game. I might have something in there that will suit Stella.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 5:08 pm

it time to get your partay on !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 9:55 pm

Eva just posted a pure 'I'm a bitch yeah' hair...look down towards the custom content links and the scroll that she updates...I think...has that new hair on it. Also...there is another style that might be useful...I will have to locate it or post a pic for you.

@mamx...you are such a delight! I'm so far behind in actual game play! I didn't know that you could actually change their uniforms...or is that a mod? I also didn't know that you could just pick a npc and do a makeover, but I guess that might make sense since we have the beauty parlor/tattoo parlor's now.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 12:22 am

I need to find a "I'm a bitchy blonde Barbie" hair so if you happen to see something like that, let me know. I think it will be perfect for Stella, who is a major bitch in my story. I still want to do a makeover and help out Lola Belle. Her eyes are so scary looking.

I'm also going to do a minor makeover on my sim, Deena. I just want to find some hair that will frame her face, instead of hiding it.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 12:38 am

mm sound like you need a punky edy hair .maybe garden of shadow has one there. they have lot of hair there. color or not.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 1:51 am

I think this hair from Rubi's Sim World really epitomizes the I'm a blonde Barbie bitch.

http://rubisims.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-02-07T09:49:00%2B01:00&max-results=4&start=3&by-date=false

Hair link (retexture Newsea Skyscraper): http://poseidongodof-thesea.tumblr.com/post/40082513474/hey-everyone-so-heres-my-retexture-and-edit-for

Alternate link for hair: http://underneathsims.blogspot.com/2013/02/free-newsea-skyscraper-hair.html

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 25
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 11
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 14
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:00 am

That looks perfect, Eden. Thank you so much! I'll have to try that out on Stella, but I think it is going to suit her to a tee. Smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:15 am

Sorry for the double post, but I was able to jump into cas this morning and pulled Sugar Bijou out of the bin to work on. In my opinion, she really didn't need much work at all. Of course she had the hideously large eyes, but her facial features really weren't too bad. They just needed a slight tweak. To me, she kind of comes across a mixture of a couple of races, so I decided to emphasize that. I'm still working on her, but here are a few pics. Smile

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-3_zps2bf14056
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-2_zpsbb46e269
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-4_zpsf23d8a83
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-6_zps02b322d4

A few in-game shots
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-11_zps591d1aec
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-14_zpscc0b8f91
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-17_zpsdef17568
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-20_zps165a2bc8

I'm actually thinking about uploading Sugar...still want to work on Lola first, though.

Last edited by katink on February 28th 2013, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in-game pics.)
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 10:18 pm

oh sugar is nice . sure she is. i was wondering if you noticed any difference in making dark skin sim now?

shh university life out friday ohhhh. the university has coffee bean coffee now that sold me.
oh watching pier on cnn he said black pope ohhhhh, i had no idea there were talks of that, but it not matters to me , it not my church , it all on the news so much eh.

oh here beau in early stage makeover , he from bridgeport too. he hard to do over wow.i did used one of the navetsea skin not sure which one though it wasnt label so clear sigh.
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-141_zps99c6e90e

will drinking coffee in the university perks me up i wonders?

Last edited by mamx on March 1st 2013, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:08 pm

Slight makeover on Deena. Before picture is my avi. Smile

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-34_zps5fbc6d62

LOL...I actually played Bertram in a game. One of my sim ladies actually married him. They had two kids together and he died of old age.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:23 pm

i wondered who he was . he interested in one of gals that beau lives with mm.making over deena? gee whix
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:28 pm

Not a major makeover. Just changing clothes, hair...that kind of stuff. I like the new skysims hair on her, but I had to adjust the head shape so she didn't have a huge forehead, but now her other hair is too low...ugh!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:33 pm

oh noooo. head shrinkage time , how werid huh. some hair are just too big too i see that sometime it icky.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:49 pm

I'll probably have to try something else...don't know what yet.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 12:02 am

Leave Deanna alone!! She is beautiful just the way she is!! Lol!! Naww...I do like the tiny makeover! hiho Also love the Sim you are currently working on, she does look a bit bi-racial to me. Very pretty complexion and color!! I check this post everyday for new pics!! ;)
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 12:13 am

the whole head can be made smaller or bigger too . and i know that some people fix the hair to be made smaller too. ahhhhhhhhhhhh long as we have fun fun fun. can ya tell im on coffee time now
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 12:20 am

and i have deena in sunlit world somewhere i do
so what are doign with deena , are u in bridgeport or what
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 12:58 am

Deena is going to be in my story. Don't worry, Cece. I won't change anything but her hair and clothes. I am actually jumping back to her original file and starting over because I altered her head shape in the makeover. I want her as she was when I uploaded her, with different clothes of course. Don't think I can deal with all of that purple. Razz I haven't made it to Bridgeport yet, but going there soon. I was writing this morning so the story is on the way. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 1:08 am

oh u so busy busy wow. i feel so lazy sheesh. i zip in out , there so much to do eeks. but the sims need to be prettifies you are right !
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 1:36 am

movie theatre have new options when you go there , thanks to new patch ohh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 1:47 am

Ooooh! What new options? I haven't really been in game since the latest patch. Just taking pictures and hanging out in cas.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 1:52 am

i think it is picking whatever movie you want it seems
oh yes it is that , wow some titles lol so funny
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 2:36 am

I'm working on Deena right now, but I'm hoping to get into game sometime tomorrow. I actually have a couple more makeovers, but they aren't done yet. I was working on Lola Belle and Kai Leiko earlier.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 3:06 am

Oh wow!! How cute you can now pic your own movie!! I wish it wasn't a rabbit hole and we could actually see our Sim go in to watch the movie, eat popcorn and cuddle with a date. I know...I ask so much of Ea.... Rolling Eyes laughing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 3:16 am

You're not asking too much, in my opinion. I wish the restaurants weren't a rabbit hole so you could actually get to see your sim get waited on and enjoy a dinner date. Big smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 3:25 am

Last two for tonight. Just got out of my game and decided to post these before I go off to slumberland. Lola Belle and Kai Leiko. Not too crazy about Lola's hair, but I'll be looking for better hair for her tomorrow. I wanted to give her the sexy aging rockstar look.
I think I went a little too far with Kai, but someone hit him with the ugly stick hard...scratch that...I think they hit him with the whole tree. Got the idea for the scar from pdx and thought it would give him a little bit of character. Anywho, here they are. Let me know what you think. Working up the nerve to do Rafael and the males of the Bling house.

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Tumblr_miy3erycpK1ratljio1_1280
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Tumblr_miy3erycpK1ratljio2_1280
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Tumblr_miy3erycpK1ratljio3_1280
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Tumblr_miy3erycpK1ratljio4_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 2:50 pm

wow , improved so much and attractively too , winners!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 6:57 pm

Here's Stella with the hair that Eden suggested. I like it. What do you guys think?

Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot_zpse105bf43
Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 Screenshot-2_zps11f2ba89
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 7:23 pm

I think Stella looks amazing! Happy 02 I also like the way Kai turned out, esp the scar.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 7:30 pm

Thank you very much, Eden! Thanks for the hair suggestion! Big smile Now I'm on the hunt for a new hair for Lola and I think I need to change the color.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2013, 7:33 pm

stella looks like lauren on young and the restless , she was quite a bitchy character back in the day it seems.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2013, 12:55 am

Bitchy is what I was shooting for and it's nice to hear that I succeeded. cheers I aged my three principles back to child for the beginning of the story. All three look great, especially Deena and Richie. Smile Stella looks a little on the mean side. I'll get a couple of pictures posted.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 12:55 am

Here are the .simfiles for the Bridgeport Makeovers that I have left on my computer. I'm almost positive that their skin is Ephemera Eskin Natural default. Feel free to use these, tweak them, use them as a base...it's all good. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff and they are only makeovers, so have fun with them. Feel free to post what you have done with them. I would really love to see.

Download
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 1:18 am

nice! thank so much for more simmies , they will in my island world or maybe brideport mmmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 1:29 am

You're quite welcome. They were just gathering dust on my computer and it's good to know that someone will get some use out of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 1:32 am

for sure i cant seem to do makeover right and it does take me awhile for sure lol., i want to play more before the year is over eeks
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 1:39 am

Well, if you want any of my other makeovers, feel free to let me know and I'll get another file ready with more makeovers. I even have the Tricou Family...somewhere. Just send me a pm so it doesn't get lost in the thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 1:42 am

ah good idea. there were some sims u were thinking to do up and now i cant think who they were now.more moonlight falls for sure . ehhehehe. yes i will think on this a bit .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 1:58 am

I now have pictures of the sim makeovers on my tumblr page. Make sure that you don't already have them. I was going to makeover some from Midnight Hollow, but it was lagging my game and I had to get rid of it. I did a makeover of my Lainey sim...she was my avi for quite a while. I might add her to one of the files as a bonus. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 2:17 am

oh my the famous lainey wow. wait till after new year for nice surprise maybe mmmmm. that odd the world so laggy it seem so empty to me. mm. could be the weather thing in it . it different that way. but u can get the family out of it and go in moonlight fall s. that not hard to save family in bin is it . ?

wil look at the pictures i will
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 2:58 am

You could either choose the move option or go into edit town, click on the house, and then copy to bin. If you choose the move option, they will still have memories and friendships from Midnight Hollow, I believe. If you copy the family to bin, they will lose relationships with the sims in MV. I was playing a family in Midnight Hollow and just put them in my bin. They will be going to either Moonlight Falls or Twinbrook.
I'm going to take as many pics of Genny as I can so that I can recreate her when Sims 4 comes out. As far as my .simfiles go, I just checked the ones on my desktop and there are 222 files, not including the Bridgeport ones. There is, however, a separate file of the sims that I downloaded from other creators. That's the only folder that I will not upload, because they weren't mine to begin with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridgeport makeovers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Late Night-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com