HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

One of Johna's sliders glitched...which one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: One of Johna's sliders glitched...which one?   February 27th 2013, 6:12 am

I did a search here on Cstyles, but I couldn't locate the post that I saw this on. I believe Ameenah gave this information regarding Johna's sliders...but if I recall correctly she mentioned that one of his sliders was kind of glitched and possibly not wise to have in game. I was wondering if anyone knew what this particular slider was?

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: One of Johna's sliders glitched...which one?   February 27th 2013, 8:59 am

I think this might be the thread you are looking for. http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t4522-solved-johna-s-sliders-are-not-compatible-with-the-147-patchmaybe

:881:My Simblr cutiecat
humana Personal Tumblr lurk 

Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of Johna's sliders glitched...which one?   February 27th 2013, 2:55 pm

It's the "Chest" slider, Cece. It won't break your game by any means (slider borked-ness is largely only a visual problem) and you can certainly keep it, but just keep in mind that if you use it at an extreme it seriously distorts the sim's head - almost into like, a crescent shape from side view. Some people called it a "waning" and "waxing" moon effect. I ended up taking it out, just because I didn't want generated townies rolling an extreme value on the slider.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: One of Johna's sliders glitched...which one?   February 27th 2013, 9:28 pm

Thanks Kat and Ameenah!! My CAS is acting stupid again, so I'm just trying different things to see if any are the culprit.

PostSubject: Re: One of Johna's sliders glitched...which one?   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

One of Johna's sliders glitched...which one?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum