Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Richie, Deena & Stella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Richie, Deena & Stella Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Richie, Deena & Stella Vide
PostSubject: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 12:09 am

Just a lil bit of Richie, Deena, and Stella pic spam. Boy it has been a while since I've actually been in Bridgeport. I aged all three back to children for the beginning of my story. Richie was a makeover by Eden777, young adult version found here. I hope you enjoy the pic spam. Big smile

Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot_zps42fe414d
Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot-2_zps9b7fb5f6
Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot-3_zps76853322
Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot-4_zps82acbc1b
Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot-6_zps7c69bed8
Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot-8_zpsa70de451
Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot-9_zps65f45bdf
Richie, Deena & Stella Screenshot-12_zpsbc230803
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 1:14 am

lol it looks like some love triangle going on lol
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 1:25 am

Good eye, mamx. Although they are only children in this picture, the love triangle actually starts when they are teens.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 1:39 am

heh i grew up on edge of night , another world in my part of the world. then we had general hostipal later on texas ,santa barbara way down the road. hehe
oh i watch dool now yr sometime mmmm
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 2:04 am

mamx wrote:
heh i grew up on edge of night , another world in my part of the world. then we had general hostipal later on texas ,santa barbara way down the road. hehe
oh i watch dool now yr sometime mmmm
Those pics are too cute!

Oh Santa Barbara, I loved that show. Cruz and Eden! ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Richie, Deena & Stella Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 3:36 am

How adorable and you have them posed so cute! Can children use adult poses also? Looks like blondie is NOT having a good time! Bless her heart...third wheeling it... Sad...

@mamx...young and the restless fan here! Love067
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 5:00 am

@Eden: Thank you. Smile I hoped it would be ok if I aged Richie back to child.

@Cece: LOL...Blondie aka Stella is not going to have too much fun in my story. She's actually quite mean. She picks on Deena because she is best friends with Richie...gasp...a boy! As teens, she has the hots for Richie, but he only has eyes for Deena. The plot will thicken. I have the beginning worked out. Now to get it posted for you all. Big smile

On a side note, Dee is currently working on a new sim...100% done by her. All I can say is I hope you all like green. ;)

I used to watch Days of Our Lives when Jensen Ackles played Eric Brady. Wow! That was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 11:03 am

very nice photoshoot, I like the mood change from 1st to 2nd photo Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 2:22 pm

hehhee green sims.that cause of ox right. the actor jame franco looking very attractive in that new movie. he look very cleaned up now.

the new eric brady is played by a very virile manly looking guy,his voice is odd to me somewhat,not sure why. he was playing the character lucky on gh for awhile.

and jensen birthday just came and went ,he now is 35. guess he was wise to leave the soaps huh.

hope dee having fun with her green sim!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 4:17 pm

navetsea wrote:
very nice photoshoot, I like the mood change from 1st to 2nd photo Smile

Thank you, Nav. Smile It's great to see that you're back! cheese
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 4:21 pm

mamx wrote:
hehhee green sims.that cause of ox right. the actor jame franco looking very attractive in that new movie. he look very cleaned up now.

the new eric brady is played by a very virile manly looking guy,his voice is odd to me somewhat,not sure why. he was playing the character lucky on gh for awhile.

and jensen birthday just came and went ,he now is 35. guess he was wise to leave the soaps huh.

hope dee having fun with her green sim!

I haven't watched DOOL in so long. I probably wouldn't even know who is who anymore, except for Bo and Hope...if they are still on the show. Is Allison Sweeny still playing Sami Brady?

I think Dee wants to upload her green sim as a St. Patrick's Day gift for Cstyles.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 4:31 pm

bo still on show but the actor left ,the character is invisbale,hope still on, sami still on ,about to be a grandmother ,she hosts the biggest loser show.

st patrick day is a good idea !

the soap are in bad shape, it never did adapt to the next generation and so on. after all . we can stream show on computer. we want it when we want it now see. the downton model was available on itunes all at once or u can watch it show by show or on tv. see !
tv model is changing . now we got us web soaps. and there even netflick making it own tv show. hollywood is run by old farts it seems.

and i went and put in a house that dach and i liked from somwhere ,mm was it tsr i forget. it unfurnished so im doing that a little bit too. the house is deviously hard to do ugh. walls that are double thick cant be used to hangs things and stuff. part of the house is like sunked into like a hillside i guess.but ti sure fit my furniture well. off to watch some shows,oooooooh walking dead on tonight egads!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 5:05 pm

Yeah, Sami did have Will when she was young, so I'm not surprised that she's going to be a grandmother. I've never watched The Biggest Loser, but Allison Sweeney is a pretty actress. Jensen Ackles is on the show, Supernatural, and I guess he and his wife just had their first child...a son, I think.

I was watching The Young and The Restless for a little while, but started to grow bored with it. I haven't watched any soaps in a long time though.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 5:07 pm

it not jensen ,but the actor who play his brother , he is married and having that baby.i could be wrong but i think that right.

yr is changing again, before it was like full of pychos and nuts and murders,soapy it wasnt lol.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 5:10 pm

katink wrote:

He makes such a cute little kid!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 5:49 pm

Eden777 wrote:
katink wrote:

He makes such a cute little kid!

I thought so, too. You did such a great job on him, Eden. You should see him as a teen. I'm basing my story on the bio that my daughter, Dee, wrote about Deena. The biography can be found here if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 5:57 pm

Interesting story, I'll be reading to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Richie, Deena & Stella Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Richie, Deena & Stella Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 4:01 pm

Love the pics Kat!! Love067 Love067 Love067 Richie, Deena & Stella look SOOO cute together! ❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richie, Deena & Stella   Richie, Deena & Stella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richie, Deena & Stella

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com