Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Impressed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been waiting and waiting for University to come out. It was my favorite in TS2 and I had high hopes for TS3. I have to say, after playing for several hours today - EA did not let me down. University offers a lot of new options, fresh ideas, and is just an all around fantastic expansion. The town is beautifully done and the landscape is perfect.

Anyway, I just wanted to say - Nice job EA. OMG

My sim focused on becoming a rebel since her lifetime wish is . . . . . whatever the new mural one is (?) and so I have pushed her hard and she reached the top of the rebel group at the same time she was doing her first masterpiece wall mural. Smile I'm pretty jazzed!

First masterpiece wall mural:
Impressed! - Page 2 Screen45

My first university sim:
Impressed! - Page 2 Screen46
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 2:00 am

No, it was in Sims 2 that we could delete directly from within the game. I'm about to pull my hair out about this damn game!! It's moving sOOoooo SLowwwww. I'm thinking of just stopping and trying it again tomorrow. I even tidied up my cc...(albeit just a tiny bit this time)...I did make the effort. Can I get some plus points for effort...? Razz

I'm so ashamed of myself...we have totally taken this off topic and diluted it with different conversations. So sorry Pdx. It doesn't happen often...but it does happen... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 5:16 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
I'm so ashamed of myself...we have totally taken this off topic and diluted it with different conversations. So sorry Pdx. It doesn't happen often...but it does happen... Embarassed

LMAO!!
No worries - I was right there with you skipping down the 'Derailed' path.
At this point, I'm not even sure what this post was even started about. Embarassed

I've learned a great deal along our wandering conversation so . . . . . . . maybe we need to derail them more often.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 8:58 pm

Lol!! Well...since it's an already abused post...let's abuse it some more!! :It__s_Outta_Here:*n Not really..I did just decide to totally uninstall and reinstall my game! UGHHHHhhhhh! :zelfmoord:*new* I then am going to add only my mod/hacks, hair,clothes,makeup,skin and other accessories for CAS that are truly needed and must haves for me! And not add any other content 3rd party cc for anything else. Maybe little by little I may add a bedroom set here, a living room sofa there or dining table with chairs...but realistically I truly have not been playing the game to that extent. Let's see how this works out for me!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 9:40 pm

lite sims3 is lovely. skintones can never be enough of them . too many hair though a hassle. and i wont get rid of my male clothes hummph so little out ther for them
Back to top Go down
franniewee

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 11:40 am

CeCe and pdxwinn (and others): reading about lagging game and having far too much custom content. Might I suggest CC Magic? ( I really need to write a topic on that, now that I have my computer fixed) This program is soooooo awesome. It helps you to order custom content, find back things AND reduces laggyness of the game.
You can get it here at MTS
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 11:46 am

You really should write a topic on the subject. I tried CC Magic and couldn't get it to work right. Maybe you could write it out so techno-retards like me could understand it and use it.
Back to top Go down
franniewee

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 7:21 pm

^pdxwinn: I plan to do so, but it will take some time. Making screenshots and writing. Smile and then there are also 'real life issues' to manage. But be patient, cross my heart, I will write it.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 7:37 pm

For now, there's a short tutorial here that was recently (a few days ago) posted on Tumblr:
http://liegt.tumblr.com/post/44841006536/i-mentioned-that-i-used-ccmagic-to-make-my-game-so
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 8:25 pm

Thank you both!
Smile

I will learn how it's done and get mine set up asap.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Impressed! - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Impressed! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 10:40 pm

I'm like pdx when it comes to cc magic. It is sitting on my desktop as we speak. I just couldn't figure out how to work it. So yep...a tutorial would be fab...but only when you have time to spare. Thanks bunches!!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : Impressed! - Page 2 Topposter
Leo

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:33 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
That looks so cool! You are very brave buying day one!! Have you heard of the bugs/glitches and crashes so far. I don't 'think' it's anything major...but I think I will wait just a tiny bit longer. In the meantime I can enjoy all the pics that HOPEFULLY will be posted up soon. hiho

Stevielee I envy you...new computer...you must be having a blast playing your game now!! I'm considering removing a ton of cc just so I can play a little smoother. The actual 'gameplay' isn't as bad as the CAS! I've got a nasty in there somewhere but I can't find it! Devil no
when i am home cece its fun. otherwise,no LOL

and i have a boyfriend who wants me to spend time with him then on my computer. meany haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Impressed! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Impressed!   Impressed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impressed!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: University-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com