Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? Topposter
Featured Artist : Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? Vide
PostSubject: Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game?   Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 8:54 pm

If I have hiders do I need to make an override folder or is there one already in the game files?

I know...I have like 3 questions in a row...but it's neater to ask each question...if different from each other, in separate post.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game?   Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 9:37 pm

If you have an overrides folder, it will be in your mods folder, along with your package folder and resource.cfg

Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? Modsfolder_zps0804df1a
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game?   Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:26 pm

Your Resource.CFG also needs to have this text somewhere at the top in order for it to recognize the Overrides folder:

Priority 1000
PackedFile "Overrides/*.package"
PackedFile "Overrides/*/*.package"
PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*.package"
PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*.package"
PackedFile "Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package"

In order to check if it is there and you have the correct file, you will have to right click on the Resource.cfg file and open it in a Text Editor like Notepad. The lines should be at the top of the file.

You also don't need to put hiders in an overrides folder, by the way. Some people just place mods there for sake of separation.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game?   Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:28 pm

Thanks ladies!! I don't have that particular folder Kat, but I guess I don't need it. Not unless I want to do it, which I probably will, just to keep up with them. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game?   Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I need to make an override folder or is it already available in game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com