Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Why individual sims don't make a household?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rubicon169
rubicon169

Sagittarius

Why individual sims don't make a household? Vide
PostSubject: Why individual sims don't make a household?   Why individual sims don't make a household? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 3:27 pm

I have downloaded 6 individual Sims. They install ok, I can modify them and export/reinstall them individually just fine. But, when I create a household with them, the export says it works. When I try to install the household without the individuals, the hair, makeup and skin is missing. The household ends up with default hair, etc, and they all look the same.

Any ideas why?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Why individual sims don't make a household? Topposter
Featured Artist : Why individual sims don't make a household? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Why individual sims don't make a household?   Why individual sims don't make a household? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 10:49 pm

Do you save each sim individually before you save the house to export it?
Back to top Go down
rubicon169
rubicon169

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Why individual sims don't make a household?   Why individual sims don't make a household? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 11:09 am

Usually I do. Since I've had the problem with "whatever it is", I've been saving the individual sims as I was building the household.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Why individual sims don't make a household? Topposter
Featured Artist : Why individual sims don't make a household? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Why individual sims don't make a household?   Why individual sims don't make a household? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 6:14 pm

I'm seriously stumped... unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why individual sims don't make a household?   Why individual sims don't make a household? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why individual sims don't make a household?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com