Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! Vide
PostSubject: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 12:03 am

Guys, I'm seriously excited about this announcement: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! 2oHnn

So EA had a storewide sale at origin a couple days ago and it ended today, and now all the sudden they've made ALL THE SIMS 3 games at Target 20 bucks! HOLY SNAP GUYS.

Can you tell I'm really excited about this? humana
Are any of you just as excited as I am? xD

Here's the link to Target.com if anyone is interested: http://www.target.com/p/pc-game-the-sims-3-university-life/-/A-14411490

(btw the offer is only available in-store, not online.)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! Topposter
Featured Artist : TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 6:21 pm

Please don't tell me that they are offering even University at this low price!! I'd be seriously pissed after paying full price! But otherwise...great sale!! humana
Back to top Go down
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 6:49 pm

Haha, unfortunately it's true Cece, they're selling Uni for 20 bucks. Kind of does suck for those who paid full price, huh? But yeah, still a nice sale for eps and sps that you might not have!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 10:18 pm

I can't believe they would do this! It's only been what, a few weeks that many paid full price, and now they offer it for 1/2 price. Ea sucks buffalo boogers! angry *NEW*
Back to top Go down
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 3:05 pm

Totally agree Cece, it's kind of unfair! Why did they even make it full price if they were just going to knock it down so low? Hope in the future EA will think a little harder on what they put on sale because in the long run it hurts their reputation. :\
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 6:09 pm

It truly does and to me, it shows a serious sign of irresponsibility. No thought or regard to buyers. Shoot...I'll give away my game instead of letting people pay ANY price to play! At least let me feel as though I paid for something worthy of the full price. Razz

Last edited by cecesaun1 on April 26th 2013, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 4:29 pm

Isn't EA CEO, I think, stepping down? So maybe it's a shake up of sort trying to get more people back playing or into playing anew. Maybe a sign of more good things to come!! It's a good bargain for us players though. I've refused to get a couple of the EP's because I thought they were to highly priced.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:04 pm

I got some of the packs I didn't get because they were super cheap on Origin! They were like 40% or 50% off, so I grabbed a few goodies!! I thought I got outdoor living but I didn't. Oh well...I'm sure it will go on sale again!! As much money as I've put into the game, I'm surprised that I put even more into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!   TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheSims3.com holding a mind blowing sale at Target!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com