Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Working on a new sim lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Working on a new sim lady Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Working on a new sim lady Vide
PostSubject: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 7:40 pm

I know my sims are sometimes boring or look alike, but I've been working on this sim lady for quite a while today. She probably doesn't look anything like her, but this my little tribute to our illustrious leader, Cece. The sim's name is actually Cece Swan. Smile She isn't finished, but I wanted to share.

Working on a new sim lady Screenshot-18-8_zps3c513052
Working on a new sim lady Screenshot-19-8_zpsc6568e73
Working on a new sim lady Screenshot-20-6_zpseb90f13d
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Working on a new sim lady Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 10:10 pm

OMGosh!! Kat!! I'm so touched!! Are you trying to make me cry? She is beautiful! Even though you say she is a wip...I think she looks gawgus already. Love067

I don't know if she is dedicated to me, or you want her to look like me...ish...but either way, I'll take her!! humana

Just so you know you did get these things right, hair length and style, mouth shape and almost nose!! I'd say if you tried to tweak her nose you'd mess her up...it's very very close!! hiho Oh...you got the hair color as well...I just have a few 'natural' streaks and highlights! wink humana Even though I'm a seriously very light complexion...do NOT change her skin tone...I LOVE it and have always wanted to be darker!! (I know...sounds weird...yes...I used to tan in the summer, sometimes used a tanning bed... humana )

Ohhh....I think I have the perfect guy for her/me...I've been working on a little project myself.... wink
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 10:10 pm

Oh...who the hello said you made boring sims?!!! NEVER!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 10:57 pm

She is meant to be a simself for you, Cece, and my way of thanking you for being such a great friend. thump She might show up a little lighter in game for you...cas seems to show the tone a little darker than it really is. I'm so glad that you like her. Big smile I promise that I will not try to tweak her nose.
I'll get her changed into some base game clothes, package her up, and send you the link for her. That way, you can dress her however you want in your game. hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 12:15 am

Thanks Kat!! Love you to bits!!!!!!! hiho Love067 hiho Love067 humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 12:22 am

You're very welcome, Cece! Love001 You's da best!
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 4:33 am

Love067 Love067 Love067 She looks beautiful and you are a very good creator your sims Always look good in cas too dancingbanana

So we will get soon a CeCe Sim to play with ? Smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 9:06 am

Thank you, Vero, my dear! You are always so sweet to me and very supportive. Love067
That would be up to Cece, of course, but I would have no problem preparing her for upload. Smile I'm thinking it might be fun to get some in-game pics of her. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 3:04 pm

katink it good to see your mojo is running again. your new wip sim is lovely. im sure you will do a good job on her . the hair is fun wow. love how you streaked it . her makeup is nice. good to see other hues of makeup for a change yep
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:25 pm

Of course you better share...that is if YOU want too, but I'd love for others to have me/her/us also!! humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:55 pm

Ok. Now that I have Cece's approval, I'll set her up for download. Just have one more thing to do with my game before I get her ready. I'm feeling a little Ambitious. ;)
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 6:25 pm

Added this Khaos Kausing sim to this thread so that she can keep Cece company. She has a loooonnnggg way to go, but I'm pretty pleased with her progress so far. I need to find some good glasses for her, so suggestions on glasses are appreciated. Smile

Working on a new sim lady Screenshot-7_zpsff73d9b1
Working on a new sim lady Screenshot-8_zps98b43456
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 6:50 pm

I like her!! I also like the glasses on her! Why do you want to change them? I'd put her in my game, but not with Cece right away. Cece is vying more for Dimitri than Tag, however....so is her sister!! So I can't have any more complications! Fast tail little sister!! When did we get the 'oh la la' icon for spotting an attractive sim? That is so adorable!!

I named her little sister Dee! It fits her perfectly! humana
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:00 pm

I told Dee what you named the little sister and she gasped, her eyes getting wide. Then she says, "Did she name her after me?"
Now when do we get to see some pictures of Cece's household? tease

I was going to changed the glasses on her, because I think Kosmo's are a little bigger and I was kind of hoping for some without lenses so they wouldn't reflect too much light when I take pictures. I posted her picture on tumblr, hoping that Miss Kosmo spots her and gives me some feedback. I also have another Cstyles member hiding in my bin. This one goes by the name Vero. I'm also working on my tumblr follower gift. Busy, busy, busy. wink
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:42 pm

I added CeCe to my game--she looks great!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:51 pm

I thought how cool would it be to have Cece, made by you and to have her sister named after Dee!! So yes, I named her after Dee!!

I do need to post some pics of the household!!

Any who...here is Dee!

Working on a new sim lady Screen36
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:55 pm

Yay! Eden she is does look fab in CAS!! Exactly like Kat made her!

Here is Cece, tweaked a bit.

Working on a new sim lady Screen37
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:21 pm

Dee's exact quote about the Dee sim, "I want her! She's so pretty!"
You have two thumbs up from our house. She is gawgus!
I love what you've done with Cece. That shade of purple really looks good on her, too. Poor Tag and Dimitri are going to have a tough time choosing between the sisters. yaness
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:40 pm

No, Dee, I kind of made a bit too young for either guy. I based her age in the general range of your Dee! Eventually she will be going to University so those dudes are out of age range. She's just a little fasty tail and eyeballing them. I'm glad Dee likes her!! I gave a bit of spice, a sweet angelic face but sporting a tattoo and her clothes are seriously on the teen/young adult style. She has on cuffed jeans with converse high tops!! I love her fashion style!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 10:27 pm

Here's how she looks in my game (I gave her some freckles).

Working on a new sim lady CeCe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 10:31 pm

Maybe it's the way the picture is positioned, but she looks so different now Eden. Don't get me wrong, she is still gawgus, just looks a bit different than Kat's original. Love the freckles!!! humana
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 11:52 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Maybe it's the way the picture is positioned, but she looks so different now Eden. Don't get me wrong, she is still gawgus, just looks a bit different than Kat's original. Love the freckles!!! humana
I did make some changes--used a different skin, contacts and eyebrows and lengthened her nose just a tiny bit, but otherwise she's the same. I have to tweak every sim!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 9:59 pm

Yep, that's it...a different skin can change a sims overall appearance!! I travel though my skins when I start making a sim periodically just to see which skin suits them best!!

Ok, like I mentioned above, Dee is way too young to date either Tag or Dimitri...so...I worked on a Sim, (that I had binned for way too long)...and got him ready for Dee! I think he looks young enough to pass for College age and with my Dee being around 17-19 years old...I can't have her dating a dude that looks like a pedophile!! Shocked No :zelfmoord:*new* laughing

Working on a new sim lady Screen38
Working on a new sim lady Screen39

This is Jeremy Judge aka JJ Do you think he looks the part or should I try for a younger look?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 1:41 am

Dee's eyes about popped out of her head when I showed her the pictures. She said, "He looks good." Should I be worried that my 15 year old is saying that?

I think he looks perfect for her. They'll make a nice couple. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 1:01 pm

omg cece i almost died Shocked
he's so omg i don't even have words he's that gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on a new sim lady   Working on a new sim lady I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on a new sim lady

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com