Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My Game Is Laughing At Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I started a game a few days ago with one sim - Ian Jacks that I uploaded a few days ago.

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Edited10

I got him a roommate which he promptly got pregnant. Smex
So then he goes off to Egypt to work on his Lifetime Wish and he falls in love with an Egyptian woman while he’s there.

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree105

I have them get married -

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree102

and she gets pregnant Smex when they get back.

So I then have 2 Sims I’m playing and 1 roommate. The roommate gives birth to 4 babies - 3 girls and 1 boy.
Yes - FOUR!!!

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree103
My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree104

I want to know when the hell they started being able to have 4 babies from one pregnancy. WTH? shocked

I’m still scrambling trying to deal with 4 babies - especially when I don’t have control of the roommate to help - when his new wife gives birth to twins.
WTF?
Shocked

I gained 6 babies within a couple game hours? It’s like Jerry frickin Springer gone wild.

So. . . . . . after trying and failing to get the roommate/ mother of 4 to do anything useful - I kicked her silly ass out. I mean, if I'm going to have a sim underfoot that I have no control of at least it'll be one that helps clean and cook like my new butler.

Anyway, this is the happy couple:

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree106

And one of them with their herd of children:

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree107

And this is their house in Plav Raj - the world I'm playing in:

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree108

I am fairly certain my game is laughing at me.

However, this family has completely sucked me in. I am hooked. I think I may play them a while. Usually I get bored and start another family within 1 or 2 generations but if this craziness continues with them - I may have to hang out just to see what happens next. ;)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:16 pm

wow you are one busy bee wooo , nice picture too yeahhh love them
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 6:28 pm

OMG pdx...please keep this going!!! hiho I'm so in love with this couple and you make me want to actually try to start a family in my game, something I haven't done in AGES!! I started to ask if these were Ea's poses or downloaded poses...the very last pic answered that question for me!! Love this couple! Love067

I'm so amazed at your pic taking quality... Happy 02 You are an amazing Simmer! (hmm...that needs to be a badge of some sort...) hand dance
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 8:37 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
OMG pdx...please keep this going!!! hiho I'm so in love with this couple and you make me want to actually try to start a family in my game, something I haven't done in AGES!! I started to ask if these were Ea's poses or downloaded poses...the very last pic answered that question for me!! Love this couple! Love067

I'm so amazed at your pic taking quality... Happy 02 You are an amazing Simmer! (hmm...that needs to be a badge of some sort...) hand dance

Cecesaun - you made my whole day and put a big smile on my face. Smile
Thank you!

I am very happy you are enjoying them too. I love this couple and am looking forward to the kids coming home. . . . . . . . when do they come home from prep school anyway? Is prep school just for the child age group or do they stay gone until they age through being teens? I want them to come home - I want to run them as teens.

I'm like you - I haven't run a family in a long time. I start a sim and play a day or two and get side tracked by a new sim I've made. With this family, I've made a couple sims but I haven't played them. I keep wanting to play my family. They are awesome! I haven't enjoyed actual playing in a long time.
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 11:26 am

Here are a few shots of the new house Ian and Shadia bought . . . . . . . that I only realized would be to small for them and all their kids about half way through furnishing it. Sad...

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree120

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree121

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree122

And, these pics are of the town I am playing; the world is Plav Raj - a coastal Croatian style town. It is beautiful!

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree123

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree124

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree125

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree126

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree127

Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 11:40 am

The kids finally came home from prep school - I opted not to continue their education away from home. Though, now that their all back home, I am back to being overwhelmed. LOL!!

This is all the kids since they came home as teens. They are all cute - it won't be easy choosing one will continue the family but I am kinda leaning toward Houston (the 1st pic) or Vienna (the last pic).

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree128

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree129

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree130

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree131

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree132

My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Scree133

Last edited by pdxwinn on April 19th 2013, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 9:56 pm

Beautiful world you are playing!! And look at those babies all grown up, beautiful teenagers...every single one of them!! I'm glad you opted to keep them home as teenagers, this should be fun! I love what Ea did with their genetics, you can see both parents in them.

May I ask where you got the hair for the second girl in the plain blue t-shirt? It's beautiful and fits her perfectly!! I LOVE this thread!! Love067
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:14 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Beautiful world you are playing!! And look at those babies all grown up, beautiful teenagers...every single one of them!! I'm glad you opted to keep them home as teenagers, this should be fun! I love what Ea did with their genetics, you can see both parents in them.

May I ask where you got the hair for the second girl in the plain blue t-shirt? It's beautiful and fits her perfectly!! I LOVE this thread!! Love067

I'm happy you like them.
The hair came off Tumblr and can be found here: http://bringmevictorysims.blogspot.ca/2013/03/cazys-artificial-love-retextured-shine.html
It's one of my new favorites. Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:18 pm

Thanks doll!! humana I lost a lot of hairs when I had to do my uninstall/reinstall sadly... :'(
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 4:36 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Thanks doll!!

cheers happydance Hey Hey! I've been promoted to "doll"!! happydance cheers
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 7:28 pm

You are so funny!! tease laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Game Is Laughing At Me!    My Game Is Laughing At Me!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Game Is Laughing At Me!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com