Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WiP: Something Different

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

WiP: Something Different Vide
PostSubject: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 6:23 pm

So I lost Kate when my Mac does its usual business of making my life hard so I thought I would try my hand at something different. I wanted to make a few models for a lookbook style shoot (considering I have no experience at this).

I was looking for some inspiration and I found Soo Joo Park, so here is my sim!

WiP: Something Different Tumblr_ml7pm1O0WM1rjolddo3_1280

Reference
WiP: Something Different Tumblr_ml7pm1O0WM1rjolddo4_400
WiP: Something Different Tumblr_ml7q1msuPD1rjolddo2_1280
WiP: Something Different Tumblr_ml7q1msuPD1rjolddo1_1280
Back to top Go down
TokiDoki21
TokiDoki21

Capricorn
Comments : You don't know what it's like, to live and love and conquer...unless you've taken an arrow to the knee...

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 9:58 pm

Close, but make her lips a little bit smaller, the shape is great.
Eye shape needs a little more work, I think if adjust the upper eye lid a bit more you'll get it
Her jaw width is too wide bring it in some and her cheeks should be more full

Other than that I like her, even if she doesn't look EXACTLY LIKE HER, she looks great on her own just the way she is.

Maybe try a different skin too, on made with CC just for the Asian look

Great Job, very beautiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 12:16 am

I'd use a lemonleaf or Tifa skin.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : WiP: Something Different Topposter
Featured Artist : WiP: Something Different Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 1:02 am

Beautiful and extremely close in resemblance!! A few more nips and tweaks here and there, but otherwise you are coming along nicely!! I would suggest making her head a bit smaller. wink
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 3:48 am

Thanks I definitely will tweak her. I'll have a look at some different skins too, I always struggle with that.
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 6:01 pm

WiP: Something Different Tumblr_mmg44eR7hC1rjolddo4_1280

Again I just had this urge to make Castle ...

WiP: Something Different Tumblr_mmg3bvp6A01rjolddo2_500

This is my reference image. these are the things I think I need to tweak, top to bottom!

Hair ... as always
Forehead creases (For some reason I can't select multiple makeups using Nraas even though I have it enabled?)
Eyebrows - Not quite right, close but not right.
Eyes - I think they need to be rotated slightly perhaps?
Nose - A nose mask if I can figure out my nraas problem and tweak the scale of his nostrils slightly.
Lips - upper lip is still a little wide, lower lip shape needs a slight tweak
Jaw - A little wide and needs to be softened slightly
Chin - Needs to be widened and height needs to be moved up a little

Am I on the right track with this? It was a very quick start as I don't usually get much time to create between Ethan going to bed, eating and then sleeping myself!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2013, 11:10 pm

I was going to comment that I thought the lips were perfect...except the bottom lip needs to be a tad bit thinner, and I think you got the nose perfectly shaped...would not touch a thing there. As for the things you mention...I think you are on the right track in your tweaks! Good luck!! humana
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2013, 5:38 pm

Thank you as always Cece, digital hugs for anyone who takes to time to comment on my stuff (which you always do).

So I've had a play this evening and I think I've made progress.

Old Version
WiP: Something Different Tumblr_mmhy4nAKYX1rjolddo2_1280

New Version
WiP: Something Different Tumblr_mmhy4nAKYX1rjolddo1_1280

He looks a little more mature now, still having nose issues. Eyebrows look a little better still need to fix the distance, I have found a slider I just need to remember to add it. I changed my source images and made tweaks to his eyes, mouth, chin and slight change to his jaw.

Am I heading in the right direction? I've made a start on my Stana Katic sim too but I'll save that until I've finished with Nathan...

WiP: Something Different Tumblr_mme8vrONLr1s7u6ico2_250

HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2013, 6:55 pm

I'd give him some beard scruff.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2013, 9:38 pm

Seems like you are getting fairly close, the mouth looks good, chin perfect and head shape is good, it's just something with the eyes and the hair, of course, just doesn't work. I'd say stick with it, you are getting there. wink
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2013, 10:28 am

Eden777 wrote:
I'd give him some beard scruff.

I think he does have some very, very light stubble in both pictures. I can never find beardy stubble that I like ... maybe I'm too fussy?

cecesaun1 wrote:
Seems like you are getting fairly close, the mouth looks good, chin perfect and head shape is good, it's just something with the eyes and the hair, of course, just doesn't work. I'd say stick with it, you are getting there. wink

Mmm I'm feeling much happier with him, just need to fix those niggly bits. I've got a ton of reference image on my iPad now so I pretty much have both set up side by side so I can work on it. I think the next time I get to have a fiddle will be Sunday night now as I'm back to work this evening and my little man is being very cuddly of late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WiP: Something Different   WiP: Something Different I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WiP: Something Different

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com