Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Make Cstyles Banner! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Make Cstyles Banner! :) Topposter
Featured Artist : Make Cstyles Banner! :) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Make Cstyles Banner! :) Vide
PostSubject: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:57 pm

As you can see we have the site almost complete in it's renovations and I only have a few bits and pieces to add here and there...at least for now.

But there is a key ingredient missing....a banner!!

I'm totally stumped and just can't even begin to think of what I want or even if I want a banner, but I thought I'd at least see what others think or maybe can come up with.

Here is the way I want to handle this:

Submit your banner via personal message to me.

After I receive several I will then post them in this thread and I won't pick...I will let site members and guest decide which banner they like the best.

When I do post the banners here for judging your name will not be attached and only you and I will know which banner is yours.

After voting comes to a close then the winner will be announced and named and your banner will be used if not for the length of this renovation at least for several months!!

Deadline for entering challenge is: July 4th, 2010

Have fun with it and I'd love for you all to participate and make it hard to find just one winner!! ;)

Cece
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 12:18 am

Oh thats an awesome idea cece. Am I allowed to try to make one? Well I'll work on one anyway and send it to you either tonight or tomorrow [:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 1:23 am

Of course you can Evie!! :D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 8:56 pm

Oh that's a cool idea. If inspiration hits I might try and give this a go
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:11 pm

Thanks!! I'm not rushing anyone because I'm still adding a few more bits and pieces here and there. I just miss having a banner and I'm stumped.

I think I have too many things floating around in my head at the moment! Smile

Can't wait until I can say I'm done and can get on the bullshit box and just chat my arse off!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 12:41 pm

I'm making better ones, this one is kinda lame, but I'm in the process of downloading better brushes for gimp. I'll make a more interesting one.

Make Cstyles Banner! :) Untitl10
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 7:58 pm

OMG!! Evie that is beautiful!! You know what would be truly great, and this just hit me, check out Cel's blog, she has made this AMAZING plumbob that is just mind blowing and if that could be implented somehow into or onto this banner that would be great!! Would you check that out for me when you have time!? hiho
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:36 am

Oh for sure cece. I'll message cel and see what she thinks [:

It's too bad you can't hire her for the official banner maker for things on this website. She could even change it up for holidays! That would be awesome. :105:
Back to top Go down
Amieechu
Amieechu

Cancer
Comments : There once was a man from Peru...

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 11:30 pm

If you give me the color codes for the site, I might remember to make one that matches the layout.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 11:56 pm

Ok...erm...here comes the dumb bunny question...but there are several color codes so in specific would you want the color of the lines, the background, the links, the thread back grounds? I'm not sure how to go about doing that. You can talk me through it if you have time.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 9:07 pm

Make Cstyles Banner! :) Banner14

It's nothing special, but I think I'm getting better :)
And yes, the beautiful model is by cece herself!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 9:38 pm

OMG that is beautiful Evie!!!! I'm speechless!! Thank bunches with huggles and cuggles!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 12:02 am

Glad you like it Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 3:01 am

You know what I was thinking...is every so often we put a different Sim in the picture. You remove her and replace her with your beautiful avi, and then like a Miss L Sim, Ava and so on and son.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 3:02 am

Evie wrote:
I'm making better ones, this one is kinda lame, but I'm in the process of downloading better brushes for gimp. I'll make a more interesting one.

Make Cstyles Banner! :) Untitl10

Ohhhh how did I miss this one!! I may use this as my siggy...if that's okay with you!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 3:03 am

It would also make really cool replacement banners!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 5:48 am

Might have a go with this if thats Ok CeCe....I'm not as good as Evie but I'll get my thinking cap on and try to some up with something if its ok
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 6:25 am

Q you know you have some serious talent girl!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 7:18 am

will it be ok if i try? i know i am the "newbie" but would love to give it a go :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 7:25 am

Awww thanks CeCe hun *hugglez for u and choc chip cookies* oooh and yay Angie can join too she has mucho talent on the editing front!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 2:48 pm

what a great idea cece :)

I can totally do that.

I'll go get some sims and give it a go.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 1:31 am

Wow...hey I'd love to see what you all have to offer to Cstyles!! So have it girls!!! And thanks!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:08 am

Here are my banners guys hope you like them x

Make Cstyles Banner! :) Cstylesbanner2-1-1-1

Make Cstyles Banner! :) Cstylesbanner-1-1-1
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:18 am

Im liking the banners Q especially the top one. way to go Q
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:20 am

you got my pic in the top one yay hiho

they are absolutely fabulous Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:57 am

Make Cstyles Banner! :) Screenshot-3-8-1

just a quickie i just done still got to work on more though :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:01 am

Angie I love your banner it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 9:23 pm

Make Cstyles Banner! :) MyBannerMaker_Banner

another little one i was playing around with today hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 9:28 pm

Im loving the banners! what lovely creations these will really showcase the awesome talent that is part of the wonderful creators in CStyles. Woot Woot happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 11:45 pm

angie247 wrote:
Make Cstyles Banner! :) MyBannerMaker_Banner

another little one i was playing around with today hiho

I LOVE THIS!!! Ang...this leaves me speechless!!! I think with all this talent I may have to have a 'featured' banner each month with credit given to each designer!! Ang hun you outdid yourself here!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 6:37 am

awwwwww thankies Cece..... Love067 Love067 .......i love the idea of having a featured banner it means that everyone will have a chance of showcasing what they can do.....i also think that with outstanding creators such as yourself evie eva miss L juliana and Q.......us newbies can definately learn more and more..... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 6:46 am

Angie thats awesome I love it....and I think we can learn from you with GIMP piccies and editing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Make Cstyles Banner! :) Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 3:15 pm

Great stuff Angie, the banner is superrr(b) !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 7:33 pm

I think CeCe will have a hard time picking from some of these lovely banners...glad its not my job to pick one lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 1:34 am

I am gonna have a go at making one when I have some free time.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 4:26 am

I'm really thinking of the 'banner of the month' thing because I can't decide which one to use!!! I love them all! I'm so confuzzled... crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Cstyles Banner! :)   Make Cstyles Banner! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make Cstyles Banner! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Challenges-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com