Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

First time posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 5:56 pm

First time posting  0f4cc3af-bf63-460d-bd51-c7a1d0967bb1

I had forgotten how to post a picture in a forum but I think this worked.

You could probably expect a lot more from me. Cuz I like this forum and I like this sim. wink
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : First time posting  Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 6:08 pm

You did a very good job and your sim is very pretty. Just a little tip if you are adding pictures from photobucket...copy and paste the direct link and then you won't have [/img] before and after your picture. I was doing the same thing until my 15 year old daughter, Dee, told me how to do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : First time posting  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 6:45 pm

Did you photoshop her hair? That is a great job, and a very saucy sim!! wink I like her style and the way you presented her is great! I'm so glad you like the forum, I think we have a great bunch of friends here! humana
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 10:04 pm

First time posting  Teryl2-Copy

Thanks katink. I think this is what you meant with no [img] symbols. It's funny that your 15 year old could coach you on how to post on a forum, I think that's great!

And thanks cecesaun1. I don't know how to photoshop... that hair is made my a girl on tumblr. It's a private download but I asked her for it and she shared it with me. Her tumblr is here

And thank you both for making me feel so comfortable and welcome thump
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 10:18 pm

Sorry I just caught a typo *darn* the hair is made by a girl on tumblr not my a girl on tumblr

First time posting  Smackheadgif]First time posting  Smackheadgif
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : First time posting  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 10:34 pm

Typo's are greatly welcomed and appreciated! It means when I make them I don't have to feel self conscious!! Lol! I didn't know you could even make hair like that for Sims, I love the funky style and the color!
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 11:06 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Typo's are greatly welcomed and appreciated! It means when I make them I don't have to feel self conscious!! Lol! I didn't know you could even make hair like that for Sims, I love the funky style and the color!

It's certainly the most unique hair I've ever seen. And I wanted it straight away. I don't usually have blue hair on my Sims (don't get me wrong, I love the blue and purples and greens) but I'm a pretty boring sim maker I think.

Ya, me and typos are like best buddies!

Also; I will check out lots of the other threads on here but I was anxious to post a couple of pictures just to make sure I knew how to do it.

Is photobucket the best/most recommended way to post pictures?

On tumblr you just take them directly from your computer.

I'm such a newbie ha-ha!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 11:11 pm

She really does look great and that is exactly what I meant. I thought it was pretty hysterical when Dee, after watching me get a sim ready for upload, then tells me to use the direct link. laughing

I can see why you love your sim. She's gorgeous and seems to have a little sass. Love067
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 11:07 am

Thanks Katinik. She's fun. I like her traits too. I have to go back in game to get a real game going. So far all I do is change her clothes and photo shoots lol!

Hopefully I have time to play today. We had our big visit to my Grandma yesterday. So maybe today I can play my game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First time posting  Vide
PostSubject: Re: First time posting    First time posting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time posting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com