Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  Topposter
Featured Artist : The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  Vide
PostSubject: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 5:57 pm

I mean, what more could they do with the sims that could make it so new that hard-core simmers would want to buy EVERY expansion pack over again??

Also, why would they announce a NEW continuation before the old one has finished? I mean wouldn’t people just say “What’s point of buying the new sims 3 expansions if TS4 will be out soon?”

It would be a waste of money on EA’s part. I know that TheSims4.com domain is active now but I this would be the stupidest idea….Those picture floating around (if they’re real) are obviously from some new social game they’re developing.

The original article By the SimsVip is here. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 7:32 pm

I'm not even remotely interested in The Sims 4 yet, especially if those pictures are how it's going to look. I think we all know that 4 is inevitable, but I'm still enjoying 3 and will continue to do so.

If I remember correctly...I could be wrong(most likely), but I think they announced sims 3 while still releasing eps for sims 2. Like I said, I could be wrong.

In any case, I'll be watching the live broadcast to see what the special announcement is...wait, is there going to be a live broadcast or are we reading about it?
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 11:25 pm

So far all I've heard is there will be an announcement, not a live broadcast. I just hope it's just another social game.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 11:55 pm

That is the tackiest graphics I've ever seen and I seriously doubt that Ea would even consider going that direction for a new Sim 4. I think that is just one of the many other Sim type games, maybe even an social game with internet connection play ability, but not Sims. I even think the plumbob's were added via Photoshop.

I have still yet to fully play the Sims 3 and all the ep's so I agree with Kat, I have no room for it at this moment. I especially would be greatly disappointed to learn that they may truly be speaking about a Sim 4 release when they still have so many bugs and glitches to work out still with Sims 3.

I don't buy it....but then again, I can always be wrong. It's just those pictures looked so ugh!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 1:01 am

I'm actually ready for TS4. I'm just praying to the Gods that it doesn't require an online connection to play. It took me to the announcement of TS3 to get bored of TS2, but I got bored of TS3 around Late Night...not good. Honestly, it was all the comps and stuff that kept it alive for me...I would have just quit if it hadn't been for them.

I think they're just going to give up on trying to fix TS3 because when they fix one thing, they break a million others. It's not worth it. The game engine was crap to begin with and when you add more crap on top of it, it's just going to keep crumbling. I'm praying for a rebirth of the series that continues on where TS2 left off. I've always thought of TS3 as the series' bastard cousin. Rod Humble ruined it for everyone. He tried to turn the game into an RPG type game that is all about collecting, questing, and achievements. And as a result, we got stupid sims with absolutely no depth, and no depth to gameplay.

I'm seriously thinking of going back to TS2...I miss it. All I need is Nightlife, and I'll be set....
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 1:33 am

I kind of have to disagree with some of that Kash. I don't believe they have truly given up on repairing Sims 3 because they still need sales of not only Sims 3, but it will reflect poorly on their sales of Sims 4. I know that I would not put one thin dime into Sims 4 if they choose to just not fix 3. Why should I...so I can buy 4 and have all the problems with no chance of them EVER getting the game right?

I stopped playing 2 because of the securom thing...I vowed to not ever invest one more nickel into any Ea game until they decided to NOT have that security embedded on the games. When I saw that was removed...I came back and purchased 3.

I'm not ready for 4 and I truly don't think Ea is in the correct position to be pawning 4 at us yet. Bad business if you ask me. unknown
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 2:41 am

I see where you're coming from Cece, but remember, there are a lot of games out there that have game breaking glitches and have never gotten fixed. We're lucky that they put out patches at all. I think it might not be that they won't fix a lot of the stuff, but maybe that they can't. Like I said before, when they fix one thing, it breaks a million others. From what I've read, the coding is so shit that it's damn near un-fixable, and has been from the beginning....and then they decided to add EP's on top of it. It's like building a house on sand, if you catch my drift... That's why I'm yearning for a new, hopefully stable, base game.

I feel bad for those who have spent a ton on TS3. I spent more money on TS2, to be honest. I got most of the EP's for TS3 on sale. I didn't even bother to buy Showtime, and it's permanently half off now. I won't be buying IP, either. It looks fun, but after you get over all the new shiny stuff, you start to remember why it got boring in the first place....no depth. Honestly, I spend most of my time in CAS and very little actually playing anymore.

I think it's funny how people think that just because TS4 is coming out, that they'll never be able to play TS3 again....like there's people complaining on the officials that they just bought all the EP's....your fault dude, not ours...we're not forcing you to move on. A lot of people didn't move to TS3 from TS2, and if TS4 is online, I won't be moving on either...sadly. Anywho...

Btw...thesims4.com is now active...it wasn't yesterday....
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 2:44 am

Let me just take a moment here...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

good sigh

If that is the Sims 4, my money will NOT go to that. I don't want more social interaction with friends like that.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 2:52 am

I don't think those were actually for TS4...it says The Sims 4 Olympus at some point in that post, but I have a feeling it's just another online game that someone is trying to pose for a sims game. Maybe they're going to bring back The Sims Online. I honestly hope they do...as long as they also bring out a completely separate, non-online TS4...this way, the people that want to play with creepy people can, and the rest of us who don't, aren't forced to. wink
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 3:25 pm

Lol by the way, those aren't the pictures that I'm worried about since those are obviuosly either fake or for some kind of spin-off social game. The pictures that I'm worried about are supposedly unleaked to the public and only trusted sources (the simsvip included) will be getting early access. This is a quote from TheSimsVIP:

"In an official email sent out to select fansites worldwide, EA states they will be setting up a conference call with all invitees to “hear directly from one of the developers about the exciting piece of news!”.

EA has also stated that after this conference call, all invitees “will receive a brand new image to accompany this special occasion”, which they will be getting “approximately three hours before the rest of the world”.

If those leaked photos are really what they will be talking about then why would they say this? No I'm getting a baaaad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 10:16 pm

Actually, apparently simsvip isn't invited. They just heard about it from the other sites that are...

Here's a link to the post on the officials about it.

Correction: They have been invited, but it seems more like an afterthought on the part of EA. lol
Back to top Go down
Julie J
Julie J

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2013, 7:56 am

I saw those pics and no way is that Sims 4. I think it's some new online Sims again sort of like an upgraded Sims Social like they had on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?    The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 to be Announced This Monday(5/6/2013)?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com