HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ice1

Featured Artist :
Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 11:16 am

DESCRIPTION:
NAME: Mischa Willis
TRAITS: Technofobe, Hopeless Romantic, Handy, Green Thumb, Family Orientated
This Sim is Base Game Compatible

DOWNLOAD

CC LIST

Skin - Watermelon
Blush - Robokitty
Lipstick - S-Club no.24
Eyes - Pralinesims

Everyday
Hair - Butterfly Sims
Clothing - Saliwa
Accessories - Loarandia

Formal
Dress - Ekinege
Accessories - NataliS

Sleep
Hair - Peggy
Outfit - Saliwa

Athletic
Outfit - Lorandia

Swim
Hair - Butterfly Sims
Outfit - Saliwa

Thanks to the following pose creators:

IMHO, Maximum, Puccamichi & danzxncrd.

"Sorry to the cc creators that I have not mentioned but sometimes it is hard to remember where I get everything from if you see something that is yours or you know who created it please let me know so I can give credit."
Terms of Use
1. Please do not copy and claim as your own.
2. If you wish to use my sims as templates this is ok but please let me know first.
3. Feel free to use my sims in your stories legacies etc no permission is needed for this but please give credit and link back to my blog.
4. Thanks Smile

Last edited by ice1 on May 12th 2013, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 11:51 am

Wow!
She is gorgeous. I will definitely download her when I get back on my pc.

Great job!
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 1:23 pm

Beautiful sim! Thank you for sharing her.
Back to top Go down
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 3:50 pm

Major wow factor, gotta have her! excited Which contacts did you use?
Back to top Go down
ice1

Featured Artist :
Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 6:07 pm

Thank you everyone Big smile And double thanks bozena for featuring Mischa LINK
Back to top Go down
ice1

Featured Artist :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 6:09 pm

Eden777 wrote:
Major wow factor, gotta have her! excited Which contacts did you use?

Good Question!! The eyes are by pralinesims but I cant remember which ones exactly so I have linked back to praline in the meantime I have sent them a message to see if they can tell me exactly which ones they are coz they have so many I got confused lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 11:12 pm

Beautiful!! Truly stunning sims ice1!! I see you went with blonde...men and their blonde fetish!! LoL! Of course...presentation BANGING!! You are so talented! humana

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 12th 2013, 11:27 pm

She is so gorgeous and your presentation is spot on! I agree with Cece...you are super talented! Amazing job once again! Love067

:881:My Simblr cutiecat
humana Personal Tumblr lurk 

Back to top Go down
ice1

Featured Artist :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 13th 2013, 12:11 am

Thank you so much Katink thump

Cece I am in big trouble now... My husband told me to change her eyes and hair to brown apparently I did not listen! I made her eyes more hazel and i put highlights in her hair I just thought the brown looked to blah and needed a little pick me up nojoke cant please everyone I guess... Next time I must listen to orders lol!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 14th 2013, 9:41 pm

Someone on Cstyles FB page that your sims looks 100% like another sim...

LINK!

I believe they were talking about this creator.

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/MartyP8
Back to top Go down
ice1

Featured Artist :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 14th 2013, 10:44 pm

So funny when I was making her I thought she looked similar to martyp style I think its the clothing I almost didnt share her coz I knew that sellasu would say something like that but you know what everyone has a right to there own opinion if she thinks it looks like martyp sim I am honoured Martyp is a great sim creator. But I am sorry no this sim was created from my sim sonia davids LINK who was originally my other sim Daniella Savatini.
LINK. Not that I really need to justify how I create my sims however I just feel that in this case I had to set the record straight. I will send this link to martyp and ask her if she has anything in her studio similar if so I am only to happy to remove this sim and redo my may exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 15th 2013, 1:39 am

Okay, I was just letting you know before someone creates crap, and make into even bigger crap. Smile

Featured Artist :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 15th 2013, 3:17 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Okay, I was just letting you know before someone creates crap, and make into even bigger crap. Smile

Thanks so much for letting me know thump
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 15th 2013, 3:34 am

ice1 wrote:
Sleepy-Genius wrote:

Thanks so much for letting me know thump

You're welcome. :D

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 15th 2013, 11:58 pm

very pretty sim great job cheers
Back to top Go down
ice1

Featured Artist :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   May 16th 2013, 12:17 am

Thank you navatsea hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

May 2013 Cstyles Exclusive - Mischa Willis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum