Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eHoney7
eHoney7

Taurus

A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them Vide
PostSubject: A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them    A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:00 pm

Hello lovelies!

I wasn't sure where to post this, but being that this is my favorite Sims 3 site, I wanted to make sure I shared with you all. See my post here---> Sims with Bad CC

I had over 200 .sim files in my game when I discovered that I had those dreaded boots (http://findingbadccsims3.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-fix-baby-glitches-in-sims-3.html). Sad...

Please check your own games out and see if you have those boots and add to the list if you can. wink
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster :  A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them Topposter
Featured Artist :  A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them    A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 1:27 am

Thanks so much for posting this!!! I truly am going to check this! I'm thinking about just doing a total cleaning of my cc and starting from scratch so this will come in handy!! humana
Back to top Go down
tsr.simsfree
tsr.simsfree

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them    A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 3:46 pm

Oh thank you so much, this is very useful, I didn't know about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them    A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A List of Custom Sims with Bad CC Attached to Them

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com