Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP train station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:08 pm

step 1:
WIP train station 2zg6mih
step 2:
WIP train station 33olmbo
step 3
WIP train station 2ked12

WIP train station 11vtj01

step 4
WIP train station 2z4xx0n

Step 5
WIP train station 33o1lrt
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : WIP train station Topposter
Featured Artist : WIP train station Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:34 am

Are you making this for a story?
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:12 pm

Yep I am. Its part of two different nightmares that my Ella Norman has as a teen about her future self
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:39 pm

is there a way to make the benchs outside look old?

ideas how to make a train car..I guess I need a picture of that..
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 12:13 am

You can make the benches look old by changing the texture and the paint on it. wink
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 1:53 am

idk how to make a train car but there is a set online u can use to make it look like the inside of a train
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 2:36 am

Now that I think about it, I think someone did make a 'lot' that was set to look like a train...or something to that effect. I have NO idea where I saw it. unknown
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:48 am

Kamikinz wrote:
idk how to make a train car but there is a set online u can use to make it look like the inside of a train

I think this is the set you were talking about??
http://sims3s.ru/objects-metro.php
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 4:31 pm

That's technically is a subway, and the train car, I'm thinking of is not a subway. Its an above ground train car (like VIA)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:27 pm

You could make some adjustments. Might be as close as you can get.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:37 pm

WIP train station 2v193cw
(train car WIP)
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:54 pm

WIP train station Z1l5w
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:10 pm

I dont think there are any other sets ive looked before but if it helps here in aus we dont have subways only above ground trains and the inside looks exactly like that set except the seats are usually blue not green.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm

Well where I come from in Toronto, there are subways that look almost identical (but different) from that in the picture

what did people think of my train car? Its the first time I used half-walls

Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 9:57 pm

Yeah, in New York the new seats are blue. I have never been on a railroad train so I have no clue whether that lot looks similar... is it usually that large? or did u make it large so that you could take photos/videos?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 3:41 am

ML...that is a HUGE train car! I don't remember them being 'that' big! I'd say, honestly...it needs more work. The last train I rode was at theme park, but it was a REAL train that took you around the park. The cars were by no means that big. Keep working on it. That looks almost like a Church. wink

@Kami!!!! Missed you!! Love067
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 11:53 am

I only made it big because If I try to make it smaller I end up have trouble with the walls getting in the way-which is a common problem for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIP train station Vide
PostSubject: Re: WIP train station   WIP train station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP train station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com