Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Adriana Weiss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shmoopie
Shmoopie

Leo

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:37 pm

Adriana Weiss Screen15

Meet Adriana Weiss! She started off as a supposedly sweet-looking sim but i think i prefer the bad girl look on her ;)

Adriana Weiss Screen16

Adriana Weiss Screen17

Besides her everyday outfit she is packed with maxis clothing

Adriana Weiss Screen18

Download

PS: If you need a CC list then I will do my best at trying to get that for you. Sometimes I go on downloading spree's and I just get what ever looks nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 4:48 pm

She's very pretty, love the headband.
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 5:50 pm

Beautifully done! Definitely an 80's girl. wink

Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Featured Artist : Adriana Weiss Badge-1-1
Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 6:14 pm

Awesome simmie Smile Wonderful Presentation Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Shmoopie
Shmoopie

Leo

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 6:54 pm

Thanks you guys Smile Glad you all like her, it feels good to give back to the sim community
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Adriana Weiss Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 3:49 am

She is beautiful and I love her eye shape! You truly captured her 'bad girl' style! humana humana

Side note: You will have to post as much of the custom content as possible. That should not be hard since you packed her with Ea clothes, but things like her skin, eyes, hair, etc,...those basic things do need to be listed so those that download her can get her to look exactly like she is presented.

Also...you will need to add a CAS shot and a profile shot. Otherwise, your presentation is wonderfully done! Just add those things and if you have any problems, note it and somebody here might know where it can be located. wink
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 4:00 am

She's adorable! humana And she's curv-a-licious!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Adriana Weiss Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 2:24 am

Sadly this Sim is not complete yet. She has no custom content listed and that is a requirement. You also have not added a CAS shot, and that is a requirement.When you get all of the cc together, pm me and I will unlock this post. Until then, I will have to lock it until it is a finished creation. Sad...

**Custom content must at least include as much as possible of at least the basic contents of your creation, i.e. skin, eyes, hair, that way when someone downloads this sim, they can make her look exactly like, or at least as close to the original as possible.**

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adriana Weiss Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Weiss   Adriana Weiss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adriana Weiss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com