Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WCIF this hair?!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : WCIF this hair?!! Th_banner
Top Poster : WCIF this hair?!! Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 2:55 am

I was looking over on MS3B and came across this sim that was posted on SClub.

WCIF this hair?!! Screenshot-781

I'd love to find out where that hair is from...I'd love to add it to my ethnic hairs list. Has anyone seen it? Any help is much appreciated! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 4:41 pm

Hi there,

Here's what I know about that hair. It came from procrasimnation on tumblr. It was never a public download (her choice). I had to ask her for it and she gave it to me.

However I saw that she made a post the other day on her tumblr saying that s-club had publicly released the hair and she said that was good because now people could just go get it from their site

However when I went to the sclub site it doesn't appear that they are releasing the hair, it seems to be a sim. And I don't think it's a download either.

It's all very confusing.

I'm sorry I'm not any help to you. No

Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 12:52 am

Actually that was incredibly helpful! Smile I figured it was something like that. Thanks hun!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : WCIF this hair?!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 2:29 am

So let me see if I understand...SClub posted the sim on but it's not available for download...? Is there anyway to get just the hair now?
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 4:46 pm

Hi Cece,

Here is the link to sclub Serena Williams. She's a gorgeous Sim but you can see it says 'Hair Unknown Already uploaded' And I don't see a link to down load the actual sim.

idk unknown
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 8:04 pm

Ah :3 I know exactly where this hair is from. Lol I've used it before and ever since it's been floating around tumblr. It's by BobbyTH over at BackalleySims. Here is the link but I think you may need an account to download from there I'm not sure.

Hair 1
But the one used on S-Club's model looks like this retexture HERE

Here is a link to another hair that he has done that I get a lot of WCIFs on

Hair 2
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 12:27 am

Ooh, thanks Kosmo! Will add them to the list! Smile Should the first one be added too?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:42 am

Mysims wrote:
Hi Cece,

Here is the link to sclub Serena Williams. She's a gorgeous Sim but you can see it says 'Hair Unknown Already uploaded' And I don't see a link to down load the actual sim.

idk unknown

Thanks bunches!! Maybe I will get lucky and find it or someone else will! It is a beautiful sim...I don't see Serena, but it's still a very beautiful creation!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 4:53 am

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Ah :3 I know exactly where this hair is from. Lol I've used it before and ever since it's been floating around tumblr. It's by BobbyTH over at BackalleySims. Here is the link but I think you may need an account to download from there I'm not sure.

Hair 1
But the one used on S-Club's model looks like this retexture HERE

Here is a link to another hair that he has done that I get a lot of WCIFs on

Hair 2

Do you have a BAS account? Smile My name is the same as on here. At first, I thought you were giving the adult site. lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:27 pm

I don't have a BAS account. Truly don't feel like registering either. Seriously lazy mode today! wink
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:31 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
I don't have a BAS account. Truly don't feel like registering either. Seriously lazy mode today! wink

I can give it to you if you like?
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:03 pm

Akasha wrote:
Ooh, thanks Kosmo! Will add them to the list! Smile Should the first one be added too?

The retexture looks more curlyish and it makes the hair look better so I would use that one.

Sleepy-Genius wrote:

Do you have a BAS account? Smile My name is the same as on here. At first, I thought you were giving the adult site. lol

XD I have an account on both sites! I've seen your stuff on there hehe humana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WCIF this hair?!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: WCIF this hair?!!   WCIF this hair?!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCIF this hair?!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com