HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 1st 2013, 4:01 am

This is the first of hopefully many follower gifts on tumblr. She's a little out of my comfort zone, but I really had a good time making her. Smile

Download on my tumblr page. Love067

:881:My Simblr cutiecat
humana Personal Tumblr lurk 

Last edited by katink on June 15th 2013, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 2nd 2013, 12:56 am

Kat she is beautiful!! I LOVE that you went out of your comfort zone because it rocks! She reminds me of a celebrity but I can't put my finger on who. unknown I love her girl next door look but I can also see her morphing into a little sex kitten! Rawr! humana

Featured Artist :
Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 2nd 2013, 3:18 am

She has that really cute look but like cece said also a bit of sexiness I love how you were able to do that. I try to get that look and either I get too sexy or too sweet never inbetween grr!! All of your sims are so amazingly wonderful I think your one of my fave sim creators Love067
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 2nd 2013, 9:46 am

I agree - she's cute with a bit of sexy!,
Great job!

I love your sims. Smile
She is definitely a step away from your 'type'. I never would've guessed you made her and I can always recognize a Katink sim. Stepping out of your comfort zone is fun.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 2nd 2013, 4:01 pm

She's beautiful Kat. Just gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 2nd 2013, 4:36 pm

Oh, I love her face -- your sims are so expressive! :boobies:*new*
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 2nd 2013, 9:23 pm

i like your new sim katink, good to see more sims always
Back to top Go down
katink

Top Poster :
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   June 5th 2013, 12:38 am

Thank you very much for all of the wonderful feedback! I had a lot of fun playing with the sliders while working on Meredith. Your posts really made me smile. Thank you very much! Love067

:881:My Simblr cutiecat
humana Personal Tumblr lurk 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline   Today at 10:26 am

Back to top Go down

Katink's 250+ follower gift on tumblr, Meredith Kline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum