Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:52 pm

mamx wrote:
some pictures of what i did to argus. his mouth needed a lot of tweaking wow. im not done with him yet. the eye look  rather odd to me. but that can be a good or bad thing. good in that it make him look very diff. but bad it just odd somehow. it needs some fixing but not a makeover on the eyes perhaps. using eskin skinny skin on argus.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-553_zpsbf06429d[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-552_zps2d4829e0[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-554_zps07a664e6[/URL]

He looks pretty good so far, but I would have to agree about the odd eyes. maybe lower the eyelid height a smidge so he doesn't look like he's scared. Watch out though...makeovers are addictive. Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:41 pm

I never thought of doing that Shocked Putting supernaturals in college....lol sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:28 pm

You should try it, Kosmo.  It's a lot of fun to cast spells at the other students...you know, give them toad heads, change them into their skivvies, etc...laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:47 pm

i wanna do that too! gold toads what more  i have dante he  is mean he likes to scare his roommates. scare a werewolf , make a ghost pee herself how wierd is that eh?
here some update on argus what you think of the eyes now i tweaked some but how much do i need ?

Last edited by mamx on June 21st 2013, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 3:31 pm

mm more  tweaking again  latest updates, i did much as i can so far with him,cant seem to do too much more .maybe different eyebrows mm? critiqes and  what to do  ,give it please
update
i made his mouth tiny bit less wide what a diff that makes
what does deedee thinks i wonder i need a diff pair of eyes looking at this i guess sigh
]I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-560_zps661af5db[/URL]
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:23 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
ROFL XD I've never made a werewolf sim because you basically have to recreate them over again to make them look right. It's annoying. And LOL Dee knows your looks! We daughters know our mother's different stares. Especially the "You are in trouble so you better shut up" stare.

So are you saying that once they transform, you have to 'remake' them when they are human forum again?! Or is it once we fix the transformed werewolf?
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:01 pm

everytime time the sim is a werewolf again ,you will have to redo his face back to where you had before as a human, because it tends  snaps back  the maxis default  werewolf face. there are supposely 3 different default werewolves  faces  , that what i read  about it . fun huh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:14 pm

Well ugh!!! I don't want to have to redo completely my sim once he is no longer a werewolf. I've worked way to hard on a sim to have to redo him after each change. Yuck! Well...might not have any werewolves in my game...except for Ea's npc's.  What about vamps...do you have the same problem with the as well?
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:19 pm

not that i know of , i hear about  vamps or fairy. i bet zombies are not changeable in that way too i would not be suprised.  but one can cure the zombie and then do over in human form!

i said the werewolf cant keep his new face , i said the human  keep his new face.
that 2 different forms on the same sim .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:53 pm

You won't have to redo your werewolf after each change.  I think what she meant was when you are in cas, you have a button to transform your sim into a werewolf to change what he will look like when he does change.  Your sim will retain his original "human" appearance. Smile  Hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 7:33 pm

newest ccmerged  file so that all premium stuff such as the spa from the sim store will work. here ya go
updated june 20 2013 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

https://www.box.com/s/1c89465a24e0e11126ca

from this site
http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/

it goes inside your dcbackup folder
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 8:58 pm

I still haven't updated my game yet, but when I do...thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:23 pm

im the same too. in fact the guy who does the nrass. he say his area so badly flooded he at a hotel , he away for a while till things are safe . he will be doing stuff when the expansion out tues weeeeeeeeeee he did say that the patch was  full of things to work around mm and so uhon what in the is expansion huhhhh ohh hhhhuhhh ohhh

and i got dach updated file too

Last edited by mamx on June 22nd 2013, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:29 pm

Here's a new sim lady, Natalia Bauchon.  She's yet another witch sim lady...what can I say?  I love playing witches. humana

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Tumblr_motkauQmwz1ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Tumblr_motkauQmwz1ratljio2_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:31 pm

good heavens ! she a  real  beauty. are you still using ephermera natural skintone? which one is it? the light or the mix?

ps went out and got fries and walked home and watched a cute squirrel cross the road it just so lovely out. many will drive their cars around late tonight for sure woooha

am in moonlight falls and switched to the pok household, snickers, she police he a con artist she black he look asian heeeheee. what a couple , he like tough women lol.

Last edited by mamx on June 22nd 2013, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:37 pm

Smile Yep...this is ephemera natural.  It's the mix one, and thank you for the compliment.  She's a tough one, too.  She's been in a few fights already and won all of them.  Afterward, she turned the one who picked a fight with her into a toad head. laughing

I'll probably wait until Island Paradise comes out to patch up.  I always postpone patching as long as I possibly can.  I really hate switching old mods for the updated ones.  I'm always worried that I'll forget one, even though I make a checklist of what needs updated.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:45 pm

well i suggest you go in your mod folder and find all the default  all the hack the mods put them in a  folder by them self right in your mod package folder. i keep my default in it own fault
 eg
 skin eye lipstick eyeliner default
beard default
hack lite default , tweaked  clothes other miscallaneous things
default hair goes in their own folder by maker

sclub special eyelashes mod and lashes

sliders folders  by  creator maker

mod  nrass  folder

cmar folder

i keep my zombies  hack right in the folder mmm

i only ever keep my folder 1 subfolder lever ever. less strain

oh it true my sims all have glowing yellow eyes now . what did i do , i dont have default that does that far as i know. mm goodness me.in fact im using default eye lonely eyes by shady
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:10 pm

a must get slider weeeeeeeeee! i wait to see what katink can do with that mmmmmmmmmm

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/forehead-shape-slider-by-sucreomiel.html
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:28 pm

Ooooh!  A new slider to try out!  hand dance  

I have my defaults together and my game mods together.  NRaas has it's own folder.  I don't have too many game mods, but I procrastinate a lot.  I might update tomorrow or monday.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:32 pm

well i wont be suprised too much if they are not much good after the is expansion are out . it seem that that he was saying,he will have to check and look at everything again when it comes out .ooooooooooooh man

listening to marroon5
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:36 pm

That's what happened with University Life.  He had to fix his updates then, too.  Maybe I'll just wait a few days to download Island Paradise to make sure everything is going to work.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 10:38 pm

it will work im sure. it just take time to get the sliders, mods hack to be all compatables. 

dont forget to take out the mod package folder when you download as as to  make a nice clean install

and  dont forget to delete the caches things too before you do huh weeeeeeeeee we get to go on a posh  posh island, i dream of gorgous greek white houses
me so too stoopid eeks she a vamp gee whizzy that not said so in the family bio i dont think mmmmm mmmmm mmmm must check thiing out more i must eh
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 11:15 pm

janet pok  vampire crime tech married to mr pok con man
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-569_zps12741d73[/URL]

david pok madeover , just his skintone , mm bored with this household now mmm
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-573_zps0340a339[/URL]
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 11:58 pm

Kat...another beautiful sim!! You are on a roll lady!! Mamx...that is one scary woman with the yellow eyes!! Your Asian guy looks good...great job on the eye shape!! Wonder how he would look as a vamp?!

I'm so excited for IP...I'm still not sure of the in's and out's of actual gameplay...like, can we actually have our sims live there or is it a vacation spot similar to WA?  I'd like to make some Islander's to habitat my little island!  The new patch will not see the light of day in my game until everyone has fully updated so I guess I will not be able to download IP until that is done.

I hope Nraas get's his problems fixed, what a bummer. I've dealt with a flooded out house and it's not a pretty picture. He is so good to us with these new mods and his constant updates!

I decided on another witch I worked on some last night. My evening plans changed, I was bored and waiting on new information so I booted up. I'm curious about the fairies...why do the wings look so weird in CAS..are they suppose to be blue?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:23 am

This is how the wings look in my cas.  Could you post a picture of your's in cas so I can see what you're talking about? 

First picture is Lena and second is Aurora.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot_zps49fda1c2
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-19_zps3f5a7b3c
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:39 am

wings do come in different colors  though

island  paradise is  a new neighborhood . so that the answer mm

The resorts are, as far as I have understood, community lots which means your sim will live at their home and run their resort at another lot. You might of course be "living" on your resort by sleeping there and so on but it won't be on your home lot

Isla Paradiso is a normal hometown yes

scuba diving is limited to the lots in Isla Paradiso, which are by the way only four. Very limited.

dive lots are not rabbit holes in any way. You go out to them at sea, click on a buoy to tell your sims to scuba dive (they need certain scuba diving skill to do this) and then they dive down to the underwater floor where they can swim around and look for treasures, collectibles or caves to explore. According the 

The uncharted islands are complex and will therefore only appear in Isla Paradiso. There are different ways to unlock them all, which is scripted into the game.  

in  a way that sounds me like more  places added to the island paradise world itself ohhh. 

no new interactions with pets really... they wont swim

8 uncharted islands in Isla Paradiso out on the edges of the map. They are hidden in fog and there are 8 different ways to unlock them
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 1:03 am

Made another sim with Dee.  She's a fairy, named Shea Sanderson.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-15_zps2695bfe4
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 1:12 am

oH  she just beautiful. so different from the rest of your sim, like her mouth is smaller poutier ,she just different looking , looks like she be  handful for some guy perhaps? oh she  looks like trouble in a very small package ohhh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 1:47 am

She's a little bit of a handful and she's curvier than any of the sims Dee or I created before.  She's pretty fun in game.  She's in a relationship with Walter Fullman...one of the sims that I made over from University Life. 

Great makeover of David Pok.  I like how Janet looks, even with the glowing eyes...vampire specials. wink  I think you've been holding out on us.  You do really good makeovers, mamx. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 1:55 am

i just use the ephermas  skintones and  use nice makeup . all david had modified is his skintone

mm cher burslque movie on hehehe
 hottie mcsteamy in it
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 2:37 am

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-577_zps9426c14b[/URL]

well i had do over ayden again , lost whatever i did to him gee whizzy ,even his hair. ah. took of the age detail they are just so shoddy that stuff.tsktsk,will find better ones later im sure.

Last edited by mamx on July 6th 2013, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 2:45 am

I think EA just clicks random when creating their sims.  Ayden was seriously freaky looking, but you did a great job on your makeover of him.  He looks alot better. Smile  Love how his profile looks! hiho

Just a little random in game pic.  I paused my game so that I could save and this is what I found when I located Natalia.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Tumblr_motzockAn51ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 2:49 am

she looks so sims2 there wow! yes ayden needed a major  overhaul for sure  whoa
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:34 am

Another in game pic of Natalia.  I changed the formal wear that she has on, because it didn't suit her very well.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Tumblr_mouaguSQ5n1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 2:10 pm

she looking pretty  young and stylish there  yeah.  no hippie for her  nopers
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 2:49 pm

I looove that hair on her Katink Love067 It's just gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 3:04 pm

kosmo is right about that hair ,that what i thought too.i probably have it . we veterans in simming all do im sure hahaha.

so i sent ayden van gould of to france . well  well well. wtf .well well that kind. it so piddling dull looking place. i loved the desert . the houses were very eyptian like and so were the natives there. but in france they dress like they from egypt or algiers morocco i mean wtf. ehh.it somewhere in the country  i guess.guess i need too  stay there more and see what what. it too bad that real life like places like the real paris couldnt be  in the sims.  do other games have better cities and  stuff i wonder?i would love a ancient all white greek city oh that be some pretty.mmm
 i did download a world  that is like france or paris i must try that one again. we are on our 9th or 10th expansion now. how many new worlds now? the lunar ,  lucky and  sunlit world were so good . they are either tropical or desert like,mmm

game of throne sims

walking dead sinms

here at
http://flamingpiesims.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:49 pm

Lol I wish that World adventures would've been made later on so it couldv'e been as awesome as some of the recent expansions.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:03 pm

it does look rather old compared to the rest now for sure
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:04 pm

I agree, Kosmo.  World Adventures could have been so much better.  I liked playing the adventures, but those wore off pretty quickly.  China was my favorite country to visit, but the routing problems made it unplayable.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:07 pm

perhap routing isnt so bad now with all the patches we have had by now?  and we have nrass overwatch , i wonder
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:53 pm

I'm getting nothing but routing and unmovable sim errors since the patch.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:25 pm

Good heavens Eden...already problems!! And serious ones at that!!! We should be beyond enthusiastic knowing we get a new patch not dreadful and apprehensive. I am so not looking into patching but I am looking forward to IP so I truly don't have a choice.

I will post a pic of my fairy wings when I boot up my game Kat, they look nothing like that. unknown

**I hate this awful white background!! Yuck!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:36 pm

oh i forgot  i will have to update orgins too ooooooooooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:53 am

I'm glad that I decided to wait until I make sure everything's ok to patch.  Hopefully, we won't have these kinds of problems to deal with when Sims 4 is released.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:01 am

sims4 oh no ! more problems aw
so took  ayden van gould to france he almost finished his first treasure quest . got to the end then his trip over lol. 
seem the daughter likes to swim  a bit. and for some reason the son like to go the house with 8 ghost and a human .that house had a horse with 3 foals. mmm oh and i did made her over a little bit , i uses epherma skinstone on every member of this family , gave her some nice new hair. think it a cazy i think, the new one. look real nice in game. 
supernatural sure has lot of trippy spooky music brrr
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-581_zpsc9b743e6[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-587_zps368bf61f[/URL]
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 Screenshot-588_zpsd0ba6e33[/URL]
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:54 am

Another good makeover.  I really like the Cazy hair...will have to try it out on one of my sim ladies. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:57 am

i thnk it really sweet  . but i like your sims more lol
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:10 am

Awww!  Thank you!  You just put a huge smile on my face. Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com