Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 4:57 pm

The top is from the Island Paradise ep. They didn't add too much for kids, but most of the things they added were cute. Smile I really have to stop making my sims have babies.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 5:48 pm

but babies are so cute , you do need more baby boys though! more is more. i should get back to playing again now i have my sunlit world back in again , for some reason my other one went cuckoo. i should have backed them world saves more recent for sure oh well all is good so far. sunny day out and the waters in the river is choppy wowww. is there a big storm somewhere mm. if i go on the river and go keep going east i be in the atlantic ocean within an hour or more or 2??? ah largest tide in the world fame it got over there somewhere on the coast.

say why the move to supernatural?
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 6:28 pm

I did make a promise to Cece to upload Kyle when he is a young adult, but I may just do a male dump and upload a few of them. Hinni just had a baby boy, but he's still a baby. I haven't aged him to toddler yet. I did another makeover of Anoki Moon from University, but wasn't too happy with how he looked...besides, the game made him a werewolf and he was hideous when he changed.
I really need to play Twinbrook so that I can do some makeovers there.

As I said before, if you see any sims that you would like, I'll be more than happy to send their .simfiles. There's only a couple of them that still want to keep for myself.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 6:35 pm

well rajan and his missus would be wonderful to have please. i can put them in island paradise. not sure who else i want mm. sonara was it ? the mermaid family i m guessing eh??
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 6:41 pm

Is there a way to just send the whole family?  I have them in my game bin, along with Hinni.  I could just send you that file and you can do what you want with them. Smile

EDIT: Is it possible to share a game file? That might be easier than if I tried to find the family in my library. Right now, they are located in Moonlight Falls, but you could always put them in your library and then transfer them wherever you want.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:02 pm

u can send the whole family , u can save them to the bin,without the house or with the house. mm mmm if a copy of the family in the bin where the different family show in rows, perhaps there a function to save them that way somehow or u save them when in game ,i suspect one need to be in edit town though ?
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

I have them in my game bin, but the only problem is I have 14 other files. I think I know which one it is going by the date it was modified. I'll send you that file. You can put it in your library file and make sure it's the right family. I believe the household name is Bauchon. The family name, however, is Patel. Give me a couple of minutes. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:26 pm

i thought you can go in game go to edit town tell teh game to save family to bin so that you can go to area where you pick out people or houses to place in the game whereever you want in any world. like the area where you can pick outg empty houses? gee whiz
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:29 pm

That's what I did, but it saves them to the library file, which is where the empty houses are. That's the file that I sent you. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:36 pm

well if did it like that , what i would do is ,take out the whole library folder out. put in a empty one . that way you know what what. and one can use name or size of the file or the time stamp ,the time stamp sure save me lot of times, like in my save sim file so i know what version of the same sim i wanted to keep. i also do that to the dccbackup folder sometime if i download and install a house house. now adays i just extracted them ,mm i sound weird now gee whizzy

mm wamt large french fires from mcdonals ohgm
so good so good ,only thing i like there
breafast made by the moring crew is good
coffee is good muffin mmmmmmmm
i need a coffee now too mmmmmmmmmm mmm ah it cool enough now to drink one horray
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:46 pm

Well, it's one of two files. It's either the mermaid family or it's a family with Cecille, Aurora, Osvaldo, Derek, Jeffery, and Holly, but I went by the time stamp on it and it was a couple of days ago that I moved my mermaids to Moonlight Falls. I haven't played my supernatural family for a few days.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 8:13 pm

update it is the bauchon  family so that that mermaid family i think ah think--------- oh i need a biggie house ooh!!

gonna go in game to see if they are the right family.  thank for sending them  !

ah
mm maybe your package viewer can tell what  what? i wouldnt scan the whole folder the recent 2
there are way s to fig it all out but  it really only if one really want to yepper
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:00 pm

I wonder if Vampires find mermaids tasty...? I've been working on a wolf on and off, more off lately, because I refuse to put that hideous beast into my game!! They look awful!! I like him a tad more, but still have a ton more work to put into him. I think right now, he looks too human, not enough werewolfy'ish.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screen13

At least I got his head from that distorted mess it was.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:46 am

mamx wrote:
but babies are so cute , you do need more baby boys though! more is more. i should get back to playing again now i have my sunlit world back in again , for some reason my other one went cuckoo. i should have backed them world saves more recent for sure oh well all is good so far. sunny day out and the waters in the  river is choppy wowww.  is there a big storm somewhere mm. if i go on the river and go keep going east i be in the atlantic ocean within an hour or more or 2??? ah largest tide in the world fame it got over there somewhere  on the coast.

say why the move to supernatural?

Just spotted this...oops! I'll do my best to get some more boy babies...I'll even try apples if I have to. I moved them to Moonlight Falls because Isla Paradiso was really lagging with this family...probably because the save file is so big. I tried using the save cleaner, but it didn't work with my file. Sad...
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:55 am

note - rustynail has swimsuit for af tf and ef mmmmmmm nice stuff

aw laggy gee whiz. there has to be a way to make out game not laggy ever! dammit. seriously if the sims4 is laggy that mean computer stuff is just  not advancing  mmmmmm  mmmm.
taped the sharkanardo movie i did woooo i will watch it later i will wooo

yeah boy babies hehe. i have a single dad with his 2 kiddles coming to island paradise or did i

big sale over ea orgin on sims game. most big saving on digital though mm
but i had no idea we can buy simpoints over there too
20 buck for 20imspoint and  40 or more for for 45 simpoitns
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 2:11 am

I think I have everything I want game and ep/sp wise for the sims...except some things that are only available in the store. I wish they'd put those things on super sale! I'm still waiting on Barnacle Bay, which I was suppose to get with the pre order of IP and the survivor kit hasn't been seen yet either. I guess it's time to do another long drawn out chat with customer service on Origin. I'm just glad that they have some truly nice customer service agents!humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:15 am

Went in to play the sim that I had sent to college. She graduated and went home to Moonlight Falls, getting a job in the ghost hunting career (really loving that career). She had a day off, so I sent her to the beauty parlor to maybe get another tattoo, but Miss Beatrice Crumplebottom (the b****) decided to toadify her. Annoyed facepalm 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Tumblr_mpvapp5Eur1ratljio1_500
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Tumblr_mpvapp5Eur1ratljio2_1280

I have spent half the night having her work on her alchemy skill, along with fighting ghosts. She finally reached level nine, got the ingredients, and turned herself into a witch. Watch out, Beatrice! Lexie is going to have revenge. laughing 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 2:34 pm

lol haha that some funny omg. does she stay a frog forever ? i have no idea what frog stuff is all about yet , i need to play supernatural more for sure.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 3:26 pm

I could have hit shift-click and got rid of the moodlet, which would have made her go back to normal, but she would have stayed a toad if I hadn't gotten the cure elixir. I went to the alchemy store to see if they had it, but they didn't, so I had her work on her alchemy skill until she learned the cure potion. She learned it at level 2 in the alchemy skill.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 4:12 pm

wow that toad spell is strong i had no idea
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:22 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
I wonder if Vampires find mermaids tasty...?  I've been working on a wolf on and off, more off lately, because I refuse to put that hideous beast into my game!! They look awful!! I like him a tad more, but still have a ton more work to put into him. I think right now, he looks too human, not enough werewolfy'ish.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screen13

At least I got his head from that distorted mess it was.

Not sure about mermaids, but vampires find fairies particularly tasty.  They get a positive moodlet when they drink from fairies....something about the blessed plasma of the fae.  One of us will have to let a vampire feed from a mermaid.  

Your werewolf if gorgeous, Cece, but I agree that he looks a little too human now. I'm sure you will have no problems giving him a more wolfish look. He really is hot looking though. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:43 pm

werewolf madness when will it all stop! not likely ,we have teen wolf on tv now mmmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:27 pm

Never watched the Teen Wolf tv show. I actually have the movie that had Michael J. Fox in it and love that movie. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:06 pm

m j fox movies ab out ghosts is really good. he wasnt in to many movies it seems like . just aw well , i never was that fond of him at all lol
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 12:58 am

I decided to hire a butler for the mermaid family (The Patels). This is Landon. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Tumblr_mpwowfn6HL1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:53 am

oh he too good looking for a butler! maybe he some kind of spy?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:31 am

I saved his .simfile in case you wanted him.  I know you've been wanting more males in your game. Smile

Here's a couple of pics. Serena aged up to a teen. Smile She had some strange shaped brows, so that was the only thing I fixed on her. She really does look more like her father.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Tumblr_mpwygbo9G81ratljio1_1280

And another picture of Landon. I thought he turned out pretty good for a quickie makeover. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Tumblr_mpwykpQpBR1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:21 am

yep you are right, l love to have your Landon  butler SIM SAVE FILE  heheeee. he got good bones in his face , great sculpting there.  the eyes the mouth , he very different from your other  male sims.  not related to the other at all. that good though, it mean you sim skills are going good. wow

i love serena too. were you thinking  bewitched?
Landon the butler. yes indeed i like your work  on landon, he just very different and very very handsome. i like  his features are different from your other sims. i think it the eyes and  mouth. whatever you did to tweak shape  them is very very good work. i try to do it but wow it tough and im a guy haha. my tend to look very heavy in the face i guess for the guys sim. but that basically how ea made them though. i tried to keep the same.but i have to see that i they are mmm  in need of  more super tweaking, it takes a lot . not just the skintone  . oh welll

was watching the movie BEFORE SUNSET.  it really good. the second part take place 9 years later in 2004 .there the third part just came out last year. that movies took place in 2012 some 10 years later. lot of talking. first was in venice , then second was in paris , then the third i dont know ,but  i got the dvd from the library and gonna watch second one sunday. the reviews are good for all  3 movies. the third one did really well , it not a big expensive movie to make and it made lot of money. unlike the 200 million dollors depp movie ohh.

off to bed i am , eye tired sore what not. mm  it was hot today but not so humid . but i feel it gonna get dreadful again
we had  like 6 day of 40 temp like weather  no wonder i dont remember a darn thing from then wow. and to think august coming oh man. i like cold cool more than hot  ew. it like really cold cold weather that not good either . extreme hot i hate , extreme cold i dont like but  hot is worse i feel mmm

will watch dirty dancing movie too i think it was on tv twice tonight wow i forgot it was a 1987 film wow that is old
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:57 am

Kat is that the cute boy that I said I knew would grow up into a handsome guy? He is adorable!! And the toad head...OMG I could not stop laughing seeing her riding that bicycle around town!! Too funny!!

Yep, have much more to do with my werewolf...I want to give him a more 'wolf' like nose and still working on his brow shape...it's getting there!

And your butler...oh my...talk about hawt!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 5:30 am

mamx wrote:
yep you are right, l love to have your Landon  butler SIM SAVE FILE  heheeee. he got good bones in his face , great sculpting there.  the eyes the mouth , he very different from your other  male sims.  not related to the other at all. that good though, it mean you sim skills are going good. wow

i love serena too. were you thinking  bewitched?
Landon the butler. yes indeed i like your work  on landon, he just very different and very very handsome. i like  his features are different from your other sims. i think it the eyes and  mouth. whatever you did to tweak shape  them is very very good work. i try to do it but wow it tough and im a guy haha. my tend to look very heavy in the face i guess for the guys sim. but that basically how ea made them though. i tried to keep the same.but i have to see that i they are mmm  in need of  more super tweaking, it takes a lot . not just the skintone  . oh welll

was watching the movie BEFORE SUNSET.  it really good. the second part take place 9 years later in 2004 .there the third part just came out last year. that movies took place in 2012 some 10 years later. lot of talking. first was in venice , then second was in paris , then the third i dont know ,but  i got the dvd from the library and gonna watch second one sunday. the reviews are good for all  3 movies. the third one did really well , it not a big expensive movie to make and it made lot of money. unlike the 200 million dollors depp movie ohh.

off to bed i am , eye tired sore what not. mm  it was hot today but not so humid . but i feel it gonna get dreadful again
we had  like 6 day of 40 temp like weather  no wonder i dont remember a darn thing from then wow. and to think august coming oh man. i like cold cool more than hot  ew. it like really cold cold weather that not good either . extreme hot i hate , extreme cold i dont like but  hot is worse i feel mmm

will watch dirty dancing movie too i think it was on tv  twice tonight wow i forgot it was a 1987 film wow that is old

I'll get Landon's file out to you as soon as I can. I knew you would want him. Smile I was pretty pleased with how he turned out...hopefully, that means my guys are getting a little better. I would send you Serena's file, but I would have to change her into a human, so she would take a little longer. I'm still in game right now. Smile I actually did name her after Serena from Bewitched. I used to love watching that show when I was a kid. I named Sonora after the character, Sonora Webster, in the movie "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"...loved that movie.

Landon has Navetsea's Model skintone...non-default and the hair is one of the new ones from Lapiz.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 5:37 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Kat is that the cute boy that I said I knew would grow up into a handsome guy?  He is adorable!! And the toad head...OMG I could not stop laughing seeing her riding that bicycle around town!! Too funny!!

Yep, have much more to do with my werewolf...I want to give him a more 'wolf' like nose and still working on his brow shape...it's getting there!

And your butler...oh my...talk about hawt!!!!!!!

Kyle is still a child in my game. I really need to get in there and age him up to teen. I was not too pleased when Beatrice turned my sim into a frog, but I have to admit that the motorcycle pics were pretty funny. Smile She got on it and I started humming, "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf.

If it means anything, I was totally drooling over your werewolf, but then again, I think all of your guys are hawt! Dee said that if one of your sims and one of Kosmo's sims had a baby, Serena would be the result. I'm hoping that doesn't mean that I'm a copycat. pale 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:52 pm

i knew it , bewitched . oh that show was good back in the day. love magic in my shows. that partly why i like sabrina the teenage witch show too. sitcome are not so fun it seem now. i love community , park and recreation and sometime i like the show 30rock. i came to all these show later on though tsk. in fact that how they are doing better now. lot of people watch on laptop late at night after doing homework for eg in dorm yeah, hence golden girls a big show .
raising hope i love that show. new girl my big new fave love love that show. big bang theory is funny but i find it more annoying and long in the tooth now it seem. sheldon 40 , lenard 39 . hello little boys you are not in a frosh anymore duh .

need more coffee i sound cranky indeed oops.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:56 pm

That would not be copycat'ing...you can't help what the game genetics produce! And thankies on my werewolf...don't drool just yet, he is still a work in progress!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:00 am

Going in game tonight to age Kyle up to teen and we'll see how he looks. Smile
I did do another makeover of Anoki Moon, Cece, and he did look like something that you might have done, so I left his ass at university. He sure was nice to look at for a little while. wink

My little Sonora has aged to teenager and I had forgotten to take pictures of her as a child until the last minute. I only have two pictures and they were taken as she was aging up. (I actually had aging on in my game, so I kind of lost track of time.)
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-18_zpsd95a0d0f
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-17_zps61b21ac9
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:23 am

oh you so brave having the aging on , i dont cause i play so slow ,you know i had someone one in my game die of old age even though the aging was turned off and no the story progession is off. i dont understand that. ah so anoki is stuck aww

sonara teen already gee whiz

heat today was so bad omgosh
monday to be around 35
wont be cool outside till 6am for a little while omgosh. ugh i hate summer now i think , off to bed now . party on play on everyone, night night
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:22 am

Finally went into my Supernatural Sisters game and aged Kyle up to teen. Here are a few pics. Smile His eyes are a greenish-yellow color and I plan to keep that...it gives him a unique look. I think he kind of looks like Gladsten, but has a little bit of Genny, too.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-7_zps555687ef
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-6_zps7239809f
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-2_zps9fd4f965

Went to visit the Van Gould family during gameplay and found this little surprise. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-8_zps59950df7
I had paired Ayden with Marigold Maldano a while back and story progression is on. Looks like she is a fairy like her mom. Smile Her name is Tricia. Glad to see that EA can actually give a good name every once in a while. Also have Ayden and Emelie's .simfiles if anyone wants them. I'm thinking about playing a game with Emelie...maybe. I have so many saved games that I hop in and out of. shocked *NEW* 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:48 pm

we like to have your save sim files yep. i have played the van gould family ,maybe i can have ayden adopt the kiddie and fastward to relationship with marigold. lord know that family been stuck forever in my game ,time to kick it in gear indeed!

the heat the the heat today oh it fiery temp again oooooh yuck.less fiery tues but i will believe it when i see it
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 2:14 am

I haven't been online much today, but I did get in my game for a while and played the Van Gould house. While I was in game, there was a full moon. I seriously think the zombies in my game are more strange than scary. This one must have the brooding trait, because I found him sitting in the back yard, thinking about a broken heart. Rolling Eyes 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-10_zps83f2aef0
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:05 am

I knew he would be a cutie!!! And aww...poor zombie dude...thinking of a love lost and long gone...not unless she is a zombie also and just don't want his green butt!! Lol!!

I still can't help but laugh when I see toad head riding that motercycle!! You should have posted pics of Anoki...I would have loved seeing him!!humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:42 am

I'll eventually get back to university.  I almost always do a makeover of Anoki and the blue-haired guy from the dorms.  I aged Genny to adult and now I can't stand to see her with the wrinkles on her face so I'm trying to find the ingredients so that she can make the "fountain of youth" elixir.  Plus, she wants another baby with Gladsten.  Dakota aged up to child and she is such a cutie, even in wolf form.  She still looks wolfish, but doesn't have the flat nose and protruding lower jaw.  Next time I'm in game, I'll get some pics of her. Smile

One quick pic from Dee's game.  This is Dee's sim, aptly named Dee.  She was arrested for spray painting a mural in front of the University Arts building.  The funniest part was the cop was attracted to her.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot_zps7f8c8a3c
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:23 am

bad bad bad dee gosh. the cops in this game are kind of mmm sillies um
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 7:30 pm

That's my last picture for a little while. I have to figure out what the heck is wrong with my internet. For some reason, they are saying that we are over our bandwidth. I haven't been taking as many pictures in game lately. I can't even go to tumblr. I get redirected by my isp. It does allow me to come to Cstyles, though, which is good.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, but I wanted to explain why there are no pictures from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:15 pm

Geez, we'll miss you Kat.  Hope you get it figured out soon.  sad
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:17 pm

gee whiz , hope it not your tumblr making a mess of things, i wonder what going on , we all hope things works out soon , now let all parttay!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:48 pm

I'll still be hanging out around Cstyles and will be able to comment here. I'm just not able to post pics at this time. I think I should be ok once the next billing cycle starts. They said that we used over 200 gig (which is what my isp allows). The only thing I can think of is that my son uploaded a crap load of videos to youtube and maybe that boosted our bandwidth.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:57 pm

games take up a lot too and movies can be 700 mb if it is pirate stuff or 1 gig or 4 gig or more if it dvd. i have to wonder if netflick uses up bandwidth too. mmmm i get the unlimited packages it a bit more i guess and it not as fast maybe? it is high speed . i dont need superspeed so bad that it superquick
ah well
got your mermaid family in a big big house mm i forget what one. baby serena a baby. hini is from the 3 babes household huh. i have still have all the orginal household in is game ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to do what to do oh

irish festival on . live music in the waterfront park here. perfect weather , wind carred the sound everywhere. good music singing , packed with people for here wow.
and there the exhibitions rides carnivale is here for the next 3 days. and would you know it . no one in my family goes these things at all mmmmm
oh well
hard to find things to do i guess if one one lives but more fun to do it outside the area we live. is that contrary mmm

ah well
am was watching before sunset after sunset movies , that ethan hawke look like shite in the secon d movie oh mgosh. he was married to uma thurman one time or was at the time then he cheated on her she dumped him ooooooooooo

he looked a bit discrepit or something, just went lost so much weight wow. he 45 or something now . ah. to think that 35 was kind of old one time waaaaaaa
one should be 35 forever young huh

yes i m drinking coffee and rambling again dang
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:09 am

I guess I am able to post pictures...yeah!  Please disregard my last couple of posts then. Smile 

Remember my sim who was turned into a toad?  Well, she finally got her revenge.  She is now a fairy and she bestowed inner beauty on Beatrice Crumplebottom.  Not as strong as the toadification curse, but almost as funny. Beatrice's sister, Belinda, thought it was pretty funny. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-4_zps2d17d2b5

She kinda went overboard, though and did the inner beauty prank on Tristan Van Gould, too.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 Screenshot-2_zpse269758e

Must have been the pregnancy hormones.  She also broke up with the baby's father and kicked her roommates out. laughing
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 11:19 am

wow that sure is horrorifically funny woooo!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:04 pm

Lexie is now a level 10 fairy, mother of one toddler, and pregnant with baby number 2. She met her husband at the cemetery, which is fitting since she's a ghost hunter. He was actually a ghost that was from Sims 2...Fricorith Tricou. He and his family had lived in the House of The Fallen Trees in the downtown area (Nightlife). For some reason, TS3 gave him blue hair instead of blonde, which he originally had in TS2, but I actually liked it on him so I kept it. Now I have to fight the urge to recreate the other Tricou ghosts for my game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com