Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! Topposter
Featured Artist : Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! Vide
PostSubject: Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!   Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:12 pm

I was browsing the net for new site updates (custom creations) and found this on Skysims page! It's a picture of some of the outfits that are suppose to be in this new ep!

...and the hair! Not crazy about the clothes...but I'm so loving the ethnic hairs!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!   Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:42 am

dont the clothes look like they went through a shipwreck? im thinking mm lost tv show
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!   Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 4:09 am

I know, I think that kind takes away from the ep a tad. Hopefully there are some better options other than these!
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!   Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 4:53 pm

The clothes, possibly the hair too, is part of the Island Survival Pack that comes as a bonus when you preorder.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!   Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 6:38 pm

when is this EP coming out?crazy eye
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!   Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 6:51 pm

tues june 25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!   Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise sneak peek outfits and hair!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Island Paradise-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com